It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

When Will The Puppies Be Born?
July 29
Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 Vote_lcap10%Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
July 30
Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 Vote_lcap10%Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
August 1
Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 Vote_lcap42%Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 42% [ 13 ]
August 3
Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 Vote_lcap29%Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 9 ]
August 5
Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 Vote_lcap9%Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31

AuthorMessage
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

Female Join date : 2011-08-07

Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy"   Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:01 pm

Here are some pictures from yesterday. Feel free to suggest names! Try not to pick something that is already out campaigning! P.S. Red is a boy, grey is a girl

Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 IMG_3337_zps4bff1d61

Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 IMG_3331_zps146985ce

Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 IMG_3339_zpsa134ee5f

Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 IMG_3347_zps923a58a1

Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 IMG_3349_zpse20ac307

Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 IMG_3355_zps0067b302

Mom:

Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 IMG_3351_zps2ea3380b

Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 IMG_3311_zpse81c328e
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mheath2
CavingSiberian
Adult
Adult
CavingSiberian

Female Join date : 2013-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy"   Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:26 pm

Puppies. <3 Do you have any particular theme for this litter?
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

PostSubject: Re: Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy"   Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:30 pm

nope!
Back to top Go down
siku&nikolai
Senior
Senior
siku&nikolai

Female Join date : 2013-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy"   Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:38 pm

I always thought that if I get another puppy, I would name it Rohn, like Rohn, Alaska. I think its an awesome husky name, not to common and its a stop on the Iditarod trail so it has some sled dog meaning. I guess thats my theme, cause thats where we got Nikolai name from!
Back to top Go down
CavingSiberian
Adult
Adult
CavingSiberian

PostSubject: Re: Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy"   Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:51 pm

Since it was such a difficult birth I was thinking name them after historical survivors.

Aristodemus was the last survivor of Sparta
Nawi- last surivor of the Dahomey Amazons
Alexandrovna- The middle name of the last surviving family member of the last Tsar of Russia
Neugin- last survivor of the Trail of Tears

Idk, just an idea.
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

PostSubject: Re: Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy"   Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 12:53 pm

Great ideas everyone!

I was thinking Qudos Sound the Alarm "Mayday" or "Radar" for the little red one - he came out screaming like a siren. Linda called me just when it happened and left a voicemail, I keep listening to it.
Back to top Go down
HuskyMom09
Senior
Senior
HuskyMom09

Female Join date : 2012-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy"   Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:02 pm

Well be it this girl or not my reg'd name I've chose holds a lot of meaning to my husband and I as firefighters- I'll be keeping it under wraps until we have it on a registration Wink Megan, Linda, hubby, and I are all who knows for now :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.keahisiberianhuskies.com
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy"   Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:39 pm

Lani, I didn't realize both you and your husband were firefighters, I knew you were. You've got to have quite the household Very Happy I grew up in a firefighter house, my dad is going on around 25 years at the same department and has worked his way up to Battalion Chief. I've learned that firefighters are pretty much all just big kids, spent a lot of time at the station growing up...lol. Can't wait to find out the name and how it fits!
Back to top Go down
HuskyMom09
Senior
Senior
HuskyMom09

PostSubject: Re: Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy"   Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:45 pm

Yep, we are both crazy like that! LOL- I love my band of brothers/sisters. Currently my foundation for my kennel have all been Fire Themed so we're sticking with that for the next one at least.
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

Male Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy"   Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:24 pm

If I were to get a Red Husky I would call him Sasori, but that's just nerdy little me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy"   Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:26 pm

AMB wrote:
If I were to get a Red Husky I would call him Sasori, but that's just nerdy little me. Razz
Thought about that one for Link Razz We went through Kaname, Kyuubi, Naruto, Ichigo, and Gaara before we settled on Link. My mom liked it best so honestly I let her pick it since she was the one who wanted to keep him. If I ever get a light red with amber eyes.. totally Ichigo though Razz
Back to top Go down
UndarthAngipoo
Adult
Adult
UndarthAngipoo

Female Join date : 2012-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy"   Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:31 pm

Mobezilla wrote:

AMB wrote:

Thought about that one for Link :PWe went through Kaname, Kyuubi, Naruto, Ichigo, and Gaara before we settled on Link. My mom liked it best so honestly I let her pick it since she was the one who wanted to keep him. If I ever get a light red with amber eyes.. totally Ichigo though Razz

All amazing names -- I'd be too tempted to call Ichigo It-sy-go every time I called him.
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy"   Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:33 pm

Ahaha yup yup, all those names would work out very well! xD
Back to top Go down
kelly foster ford
Puppy
Puppy
kelly foster ford

Female Join date : 2013-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy"   Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:24 pm

Well we named our dog Eska (after the river in Alaska)only to find out there is water named after the river Eska as well. but we still love the name, and I have not seen another Eska here on the forum yet Smile
Back to top Go down
amora
Teenager
Teenager
amora

Female Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy"   Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:16 pm

So sorry there were complications I'm glad for the two and mom that did survive

I like Nenana, Ninilchik or Tanana for a girl 2 are rivers in Alaska near my hometown and their names aren't overused because a lot of non Alaskans don't visit them and Ninilchik is a smaller fishing community but I like how they roll off your tongue
I like Titan for the boy (common I know but he seems like a fighter)
Back to top Go down
Ericobeasto
Senior
Senior
Ericobeasto

Male Join date : 2012-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy"   Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 5:26 pm

How are the puppys doing? Are they healthy? Do you guys know if one or both of you get to have one of them?
Back to top Go down
HuskyMom09
Senior
Senior
HuskyMom09

PostSubject: Re: Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy"   Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:30 pm

I will be passing for the next litter. This will give us time to see how the pairing went. Puppies are growing quickly and are healthy
Back to top Go down
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

Female Join date : 2013-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy"   Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:21 pm

AMB wrote:
I was really considering naming Okami "Akamaru" lol! 
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

PostSubject: Re: Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy"   Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 9:26 pm

lillith87 wrote:

AMB wrote:
I was really considering naming Okami "Akamaru" lol! 
LOL That would've been such a great name! Okami is great too though.

Naming a dog is so hard these days. :c
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

PostSubject: Re: Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy"   Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:48 am

Puppy Pic Update:

Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 1149145_10200527330366817_1689766836_o

Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 964610_10200527325286690_1082275998_o

Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 1237398_10200527321406593_392875008_o

Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 1149311_10200486829314316_1318049286_o

Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 1102413_10200486822274140_2146728973_o
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

PostSubject: Re: Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy"   Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:52 am

BTW, his name is Teddy Wink
Back to top Go down
ccurran07
Teenager
Teenager
ccurran07

Female Join date : 2013-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy"   Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:37 am

They are so cute!!!! Looks like both are thriving Smile
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy"   Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:12 am

They're adorable! I just want to squeeze them!!!
Back to top Go down
mmwhiteside
Puppy
Puppy
mmwhiteside

Female Join date : 2013-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy"   Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:01 pm

I love them! I just want to snuggle up with them!! I toyed with naming Rogue "Druzhok" - Russian for "little friend". I was however vetoed in my house because years ago when we first started talking about getting a Husky I had said I wanted to name him/her Rogue and when we met our boy...well trust me the name fits!
Back to top Go down
CavingSiberian
Adult
Adult
CavingSiberian

PostSubject: Re: Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy"   Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:57 pm

I just love this pic!!!! Smile Smile

mbarnard0429 wrote:
Puppy Pic Update:

Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 964610_10200527325286690_1082275998_o

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy"   Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy" - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Almost 13 Weeks - Cute Pictures of Qudos Sleepytime Bear "Teddy"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next