It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Indestructible Squeaky Toy?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haileybug1991
Newborn
Newborn
Haileybug1991

Female Join date : 2013-04-02

Indestructible Squeaky Toy? Empty
PostSubject: Indestructible Squeaky Toy?   Indestructible Squeaky Toy? EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:57 am

First things first, hi everyone! Been a while since I've posted on here. I have been going through some different things like pregnancy!!!!!!!, waiting to re-install my unemployment or find a job, and general summertime busyness. Smile I am glad to once again have access to a laptop, as accessing this forum through my phone is a very tedious process.

Down to business, I cannot find a squeaky toy that actually stays alive longer than 3 days. We tried the Kong squeaky balls, the stuffingless raccoon/fox toys our feed store sells, and a plethora of other squeaky toys.
The balls lasted probably 45 minutes at the most, the fox and raccoon lasted the longest at about 3 days, and you don't even want to know how long his 5-squeaky lion lasted. Shocked
I did a bit of research online and I've lost all hope as to finding a squeaky toy than can stand up to Baron. He just becomes so intent on killing them I've given up on buying any new ones. It's like the squeakers are the only things that matter. We watch him and make sure he doesn't have the chance to eat them and throw the thrashed toys out.
Does anyone have any suggestions? The only reason I am so intent on finding a squeaky toy, is because he enjoys them the best. He likes his rope toy, and occasionally he will chase around old baseballs and sticks (aka small logs), but I've never seen him happier than when he was with his squeaky toys.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

Male Join date : 2013-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Indestructible Squeaky Toy?   Indestructible Squeaky Toy? EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:09 am

I swear by ruff n tuff toys. Link has had 2, well 3 as of today, since he was 8 weeks old and there has not been a single tear or hole in any if them. It takes him about 8 minutes to destroy any other stuffed toy he's had.

Pretty sure its just ruffntuff.com.
Back to top Go down
http://www.k9convergencetraining.com
Haileybug1991
Newborn
Newborn
Haileybug1991

Female Join date : 2013-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Indestructible Squeaky Toy?   Indestructible Squeaky Toy? EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:26 am

I searched for Ruff n Tuff, and found Fluff n Tuff instead. Is this the brand you were talking about? There seem to be some really great testimonials and reviews, and the products are really well priced.

http://www.fluffandtuff.com/tuff/about-ft
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Indestructible Squeaky Toy?   Indestructible Squeaky Toy? EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:50 am

Ha yes, sorry. No contacts and in bed equals error! That's the place, yes Smile
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Indestructible Squeaky Toy?   Indestructible Squeaky Toy? EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 9:51 am

Link has had Fin the koi since day 1 for 4 months.
Back to top Go down
Kellyb
Canadian Sunrise
Kellyb

Female Join date : 2012-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Indestructible Squeaky Toy?   Indestructible Squeaky Toy? EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:01 am

We have had great success with these toys. We have two, and one the sqeaker is broken but the toys themselves are intact.
http://www.amazon.com/Kyjen-Boiled-Softies-Sebastian-Shark/dp/B001WALU9M/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Indestructible Squeaky Toy?   Indestructible Squeaky Toy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Indestructible Squeaky Toy?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1