It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

2010 Pet Expo in Charleston, SC this weekend!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

2010 Pet Expo in Charleston, SC this weekend! Empty
PostSubject: 2010 Pet Expo in Charleston, SC this weekend!   2010 Pet Expo in Charleston, SC this weekend! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 10:48 am

For anyone in or around the Lowcountry there's a 2010 Lowcountry Paws and Claws Pet Expo taking place at the Exchange Park Fairgrounds in Ladson from 11 am to 4 pm on Saturday, September 18, 2010.

I hope to be able to make it and it'd be great to meet some other huskies while we're there!

Admission and parking is free! Pets welcome but must be on a 4 ft non-retractable leash and you are responsible for picking up after your pet. There will be 65 vendor booths; races, contests, a mixed breed show and demonstrations; and a low cost microchip clinic from noon to 3 pm. The first 25 microchips (1 per family) will be free and the rest will be only $10 each. Events will be inside the Exhibit hall.
Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Pet Expo in Charleston, SC this weekend!   2010 Pet Expo in Charleston, SC this weekend! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:07 am

I guess I should have posted a link for more info about the event...

Lowcountry Paws & Claws Pet Expo

Puppy
Puppy
sw33t_angel

Female Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Pet Expo in Charleston, SC this weekend!   2010 Pet Expo in Charleston, SC this weekend! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:26 pm

Awwww I would absolutely love to go!! My fiance has to work though Sad And I am still in MB.... but a good thing is... WE GOT A HOUSE!!! Smile So my official move in date for Charleston is in 2 weeks on Oct. 1st!!! The house is in West Ashley, so I think a husky meet up is in order! Smile
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Pet Expo in Charleston, SC this weekend!   2010 Pet Expo in Charleston, SC this weekend! EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 9:34 pm

Congrats on the house! Smile

2010 Pet Expo in Charleston, SC this weekend! Hailey10
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Pet Expo in Charleston, SC this weekend!   2010 Pet Expo in Charleston, SC this weekend! EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:06 pm

our pet expo is next sat and i will be at that one with Sierra and Jack! we all need to take pictures and post back after the events!

PostSubject: Re: 2010 Pet Expo in Charleston, SC this weekend!   2010 Pet Expo in Charleston, SC this weekend! Empty

Back to top Go down

2010 Pet Expo in Charleston, SC this weekend!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1