It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

my puppy Samoa's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

Puppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: my puppy Samoa's scrapbook   Puppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:02 pm

Wow, she's getting so fluffy with that new coat! Such a beautiful girl.  I love you 

Layla's getting a kind of mane and her tail and butt are pretty fluffy but the rest of her fur is shorter.
Back to top Go down
hrangelotti
Teenager
Teenager
hrangelotti

Female Join date : 2013-10-20

PostSubject: Re: my puppy Samoa's scrapbook   Puppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:10 pm

they just look so silly when they are at this age..awkward, lanky, and patchy haha
Back to top Go down
hrangelotti
Teenager
Teenager
hrangelotti

PostSubject: Re: my puppy Samoa's scrapbook   Puppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 10:59 pm

my girl turned 5 months old yesterday! she is 23 lbs and got spayed this morning my poor girl is all curled up at my feet and has been that way since i picked her up from the vetPuppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 18004210Puppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 16237010
Back to top Go down
hrangelotti
Teenager
Teenager
hrangelotti

PostSubject: Re: my puppy Samoa's scrapbook   Puppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 11:00 pm

the pictures above are of her after the spay visit... she is so drugged and sleepy lol
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: my puppy Samoa's scrapbook   Puppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 12:55 am

Aw, hope she recovers fully and quickly.

She's getting so sleek and lithe!
Back to top Go down
hrangelotti
Teenager
Teenager
hrangelotti

PostSubject: Re: my puppy Samoa's scrapbook   Puppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 1:00 am

yes she is definitely a little skinny thing. her mom looked thin too even though she was 50 lbs. she was really leggy and streamlined. beautiful dog she is. i'm guessing samoa is starting to get more lanky now as she gets older. she is still only 23 lbs lol lb per week never fails Smile but she is growing into a beautiful toddler/teenager Smile layla as well
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: my puppy Samoa's scrapbook   Puppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:58 am

Thanks! Layla's mom is the same way, and Layla's also pretty lanky and probably weighs about the same as Samoa. If not for the eye color and markings, they'd be twins! Razz
Back to top Go down
hrangelotti
Teenager
Teenager
hrangelotti

PostSubject: Re: my puppy Samoa's scrapbook   Puppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 9:52 pm

Puppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 16206610 took samoa to a central florida husky meet up a couple weeks ago while i was there for a wedding. she loved it! i can't wait to move back home so i can go to these husky meet ups all the time Puppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 15606210 here's samoa digging around while her friend who was actually there for his 1st birthday helped out lolPuppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 16609710
every body meeting samoa
Back to top Go down
hrangelotti
Teenager
Teenager
hrangelotti

PostSubject: Re: my puppy Samoa's scrapbook   Puppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:12 pm

Puppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 19398810[/url[url=https://servimg.com/view/18632367/71]Puppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 19481810[/url[url=https://servimg.com/view/18632367/72]Puppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 19581310[/url[url=https://servimg.com/view/18632367/73]Puppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 19691110[/url[url=https://servimg.com/view/18632367/74]Puppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 19819511[/url[url=https://servimg.com/view/18632367/75]Puppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 14890810
samoa is six months old today!!!! happy 6 month day!!! bounce Shocked Exclamation Exclamation 
Back to top Go down
kylah2013
Teenager
Teenager
kylah2013

Female Join date : 2014-02-18

PostSubject: Re: my puppy Samoa's scrapbook   Puppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:51 pm

shes really beautiful, I love how much black she has!!
Back to top Go down
hrangelotti
Teenager
Teenager
hrangelotti

PostSubject: Re: my puppy Samoa's scrapbook   Puppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:08 pm

thank you!! kylah is a beauty as well Smile
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: my puppy Samoa's scrapbook   Puppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:18 pm

Happy six-month birthday, Samoa! She looks so happy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AMB
Senior
Senior
AMB

Male Join date : 2009-07-23

PostSubject: Re: my puppy Samoa's scrapbook   Puppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 11:41 pm

Wow she's grown really big! O-O
Back to top Go down
hrangelotti
Teenager
Teenager
hrangelotti

PostSubject: Re: my puppy Samoa's scrapbook   Puppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 2:57 pm

thank you! yes she is getting there in height. i weighed her yesterday and she is 25 lbs so still on the small side for her age though.. i'm guessing she's got a few more months to get a little taller she is about 19 inches tall now Smile
Back to top Go down
kylah2013
Teenager
Teenager
kylah2013

Female Join date : 2014-02-18

PostSubject: Re: my puppy Samoa's scrapbook   Puppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:15 pm

sounds like shes about the same size Kylah was at that age
Back to top Go down
hrangelotti
Teenager
Teenager
hrangelotti

PostSubject: Re: my puppy Samoa's scrapbook   Puppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 4:22 pm

Puppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 10177310 can't believe my little pup is no longer a little pup.. 8 1/2 months old!!
Back to top Go down
hrangelotti
Teenager
Teenager
hrangelotti

PostSubject: Re: my puppy Samoa's scrapbook   Puppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 4:27 pm

Puppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 10291010 she loves the beach!! especially when i go fishing.. she wants to catch my fish though which can be a little annoying lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my puppy Samoa's scrapbook   Puppy - my puppy Samoa's scrapbook - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

my puppy Samoa's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4