It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Odd sleeping positions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SiberianServiceDog
Newborn
Newborn
SiberianServiceDog

Female Join date : 2009-07-19

Odd sleeping positions Empty
PostSubject: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:53 pm

I thought it would be fun to start a topic about your dog's sleeping positions. My dog's can get into the oddest positions when they sleep). Especially Duke! He was actually sleeping like this, with his paws stretched out for quite awhile... I had to poke him to make sure he was OK!
Odd sleeping positions 4867584192_50861fab98_z
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildkat.ca/blog
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:15 pm

That is a totally NORMAL sleeping position for huskies! Nothing odd about it! Razz I remember a picture thread on this very topic on another husky forum and everyone was able to supply pics of their sibes in that exact position. Smile I find my husky sleeping like that multiple times a day EVERY day.

Odd sleeping positions Bed

Newborn
Newborn
SiberianServiceDog

Female Join date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:22 pm

Huskyluv wrote:
That is a totally NORMAL sleeping position for huskies! Nothing odd about it! Razz I remember a picture thread on this very topic on another husky forum and everyone was able to supply pics of their sibes in that exact position. Smile I find my husky sleeping like that multiple times a day EVERY day.
Really? LOL! Duke has only done it once that I know of (at least with his paws sticking up in the air like that. I guess I'm use to the way Labs. sleep, and Keisha sleeps on her back all the time, but she curls her paws up to her stomach when she does that.

Duke also has a habit of laying on the bed and rolling over before slowly disappearing over the side when he gets too close to the edge! All of a sudden his body slowly disappears before there's nothing but his legs sticking up in the air and then he totally disappears! He's never hurt himself, but he hasn't been more careful either. I guess it's just too comfortable for him to care... He acts like he meant to do it though when he falls out of bed...
Back to top Go down
http://www.wildkat.ca/blog
sw33t_angel
Puppy
Puppy
sw33t_angel

Female Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:01 pm

Haha... when Sora did this I was cracking up! I took a few pictures! Isn't it funny how huskies are so alike? Smile

Odd sleeping positions Photos12

Odd sleeping positions Photos13

She gets in some positions sometimes... and I wonder how in the world she can be comfortable!
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:39 am

Odd sleeping positions 2ztep7o
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:51 am

Totally common..LOL!

Odd sleeping positions Myasleeping

Odd sleeping positions CIMG1745

Odd sleeping positions DSC00038

Odd sleeping positions Myasleeping2

Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:15 pm

Koda never sleeps like that... but boy does Hailey have some weird ones! I'll have to capture better ones on camera. I thought I had more than this...

Odd sleeping positions 07150010

Odd sleeping positions Dsc07737

Odd sleeping positions Hailey10
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 12:28 pm

This picture of them is the cutest thing!!! Koda is like hugging Hailey...awww
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 10:27 pm

Mya laying on the wall staring at the tree...lol

Odd sleeping positions DSC02854

Odd sleeping positions DSC02856
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:56 am

HELP! I have a really cute picture of my two but I can't figure out how to attach the pic.
Back to top Go down
tlh0012
Newborn
Newborn
tlh0012

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:22 am

Yes.....All these pictures look VERY familiar. My two babies sleep in odd positions all the time...especially Zoey. I don't think she ever sleeps in a normal position.....

Blitzen
Odd sleeping positions P6280014

Zoey
Odd sleeping positions P6280015

Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:59 am

26nikita wrote:
HELP! I have a really cute picture of my two but I can't figure out how to attach the pic.

Go to www.photobucket.com and upload the pic, then get the link code for forums, past the link in the reply box and the pics should show =)
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:49 pm

Odd sleeping positions Pb080610

here is Sierra she does this a lot!

Odd sleeping positions Pb140610

and all of us squished on the bed

Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:48 pm

Awww that looks like one comfty bed to be in! Mya slept in between my legs all last night..lol! When we get our 2nd I'd love to see how that's going to work out!
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:25 pm

Odd sleeping positions 1124102002-00

They don't normally sleep like this but I couldn't resist sharing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cmanding
Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 1:18 am

Hilarious! I can't stop laughing at the ones where their leg is sticking straight up!

I've never seen Ginger in any weird sleeping positions! But I have my camera on my desk ready in case she decides to stike a pose!

Adult
Adult
snrose

Female Join date : 2010-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 10:47 pm

yeah we probably all have them Razz

Odd sleeping positions N8
Odd sleeping positions DSC04338
Odd sleeping positions DSC04260

sleeping butt to butt:
Odd sleeping positions Marleyandnikki
Back to top Go down
Muddy~Mira
Adult
Adult
Muddy~Mira

Female Join date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:10 pm

Odd sleeping positions Willpix679

Odd sleeping positions Willpix680

Mira @ 11 wks Old
Back to top Go down
Muddy~Mira
Adult
Adult
Muddy~Mira

Female Join date : 2010-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 3:15 pm

Odd sleeping positions Iconslee

Odd sleeping positions Iconsleep

Icon Sleepin
Back to top Go down
BONFIRE HUSKIES
Teenager
Teenager
BONFIRE HUSKIES

Male Join date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:15 pm

Odd sleeping positions Milo_u10
Back to top Go down
firefighterchik04
Teenager
Teenager
firefighterchik04

Female Join date : 2009-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:49 pm

Sleeping angel!
Odd sleeping positions Sleep110
In her crate
Odd sleeping positions Sleep210
Only caught her like this once!
Odd sleeping positions Sleep310

Normally she is curled up in the smallest ball you can see!!! Her face burried in her tail!
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:14 pm

Odd sleeping positions 20101218135429
Back to top Go down
snrose
Adult
Adult
snrose

Female Join date : 2010-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:25 pm

26nikita wrote:
Odd sleeping positions 20101218135429

Haha!
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 5:47 pm

My back ached just seeing her like this =-)
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:23 pm

i need to get some of zoey, she dreams a lot kicking her legs, but she always sleeps with her butt against the wall and her legs up on the wall, it's so funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odd sleeping positions   Odd sleeping positions Empty

Back to top Go down

Odd sleeping positions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next