It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Sleeping Siberians

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CavingSiberian
Adult
Adult
CavingSiberian

Female Join date : 2013-03-29

Sleeping Siberians Empty
PostSubject: Sleeping Siberians   Sleeping Siberians EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:12 am

Does your sibe do anything cute/funny while sleeping?

Shaqua is a very quiet dog, hardly ever barks unless she really wants something, but she does bark in her sleep from time to time. It's a cute, muffled barking. I keep trying to get a video of it but she always wakes up when I start moving around.
Back to top Go down
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

Female Join date : 2012-08-13

Sleeping Siberians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Siberians   Sleeping Siberians EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:27 am

OMG Kennedy barks and growls. All the time. I have tons of videos of her..she's so hilarious. She also sniffs in her sleep..her cheeks puff in and out super fast and her ears go super fast as well. She has woken me up in the middle of the night barking. She also runs. I love it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/379867695570/
KCheshire
Puppy
Puppy
KCheshire

Female Join date : 2013-03-13

Sleeping Siberians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Siberians   Sleeping Siberians EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:29 am

Loki twitches to the point that at first I was worried he was having a seizure!! Then he just started running in his sleep and realized he was dreaming! Lol. He also sleep talks. He has never howled but the other night he howled really quietly in his sleep and it as pretty precious Wink
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

Sleeping Siberians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Siberians   Sleeping Siberians EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:33 am

Haha so cute! Lycus throws all four feet in the air and wiggles around.
Back to top Go down
Ericobeasto
Senior
Senior
Ericobeasto

Male Join date : 2012-11-20

Sleeping Siberians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Siberians   Sleeping Siberians EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:38 am

Omg i wanna see koda run in his sleep that is the funniest thing.. But i doubt he ever will lol.. He is a pretty normal sleeper. He has the ocasional nightmare with some whinnimg but thats it
Back to top Go down
Axel23
Newborn
Newborn

Sleeping Siberians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Siberians   Sleeping Siberians EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:38 am

Malakie snores in his sleep, and it cracks me and my wife up! Lol
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

Sleeping Siberians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Siberians   Sleeping Siberians EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:00 am

My girls snore and Maya does this really cute barking whimper noise. Maya will also growl really menacing in her sleep (she never growls like that when she's awake). She sleeps under my bed too so when she did it in her sleep the first time i almost jumped off my bed!
Back to top Go down
Trailtoad1
Teenager
Teenager
Trailtoad1

Male Join date : 2013-02-26

Sleeping Siberians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Siberians   Sleeping Siberians EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:59 am

Nanook is so stiff. ..everything is just as stiff as can be when he is sleeping. He also twitches, it is the funniest thing to watch because he remains stiff when he does it
Back to top Go down
lpp06
Puppy
Puppy
lpp06

Sleeping Siberians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Siberians   Sleeping Siberians EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:33 pm

Carter twitches his paws like he's digging rather than running,

I caught Sky dream-eating or chewing in her sleep, it was so odd but all the same cute.
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

Female Join date : 2012-11-03

Sleeping Siberians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Siberians   Sleeping Siberians EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:52 pm

Karli runs in her sleep, you can hear her paws moving against the crate at night.
Back to top Go down
CavingSiberian
Adult
Adult
CavingSiberian

Sleeping Siberians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Siberians   Sleeping Siberians EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:09 pm

So many cute things! Do you guys let your sibe sleep with you? Shaqua sleeps in my room but she prefers the floor for sleeping. Every morning, however, she jumps up on the bed and cuddles with me to start my day. Smile

MayaAndSophie wrote:
Maya will also growl really menacing in her sleep (she never growls like that when she's awake).

Isn't it funny how they will do things in sleep that they don't normally do? Smile
Back to top Go down
Axel23
Newborn
Newborn

Sleeping Siberians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Siberians   Sleeping Siberians EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:48 pm

CavingSiberian wrote:
So many cute things! Do you guys let your sibe sleep with you? Shaqua sleeps in my room but she prefers the floor for sleeping. Every morning, however, she jumps up on the bed and cuddles with me to start my day. Smile
I move Kie's crate to our room, tell him it's bed time, and he goes right to sleep! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

Sleeping Siberians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Siberians   Sleeping Siberians EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:51 pm

Kennedy sleeps in bed with me, but Sheba sleeps in her crate. The FUNNIEST thing happened the other night!! She has never done anything in her sleep except the occasional twitching. She barked the other night!!! The same way Kennedy does! I DIED laughing! I love dogs.
Back to top Go down
CavingSiberian
Adult
Adult
CavingSiberian

Sleeping Siberians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Siberians   Sleeping Siberians EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:54 pm

Sheba&Kennedy wrote:
! I DIED laughing! I love dogs.

The same feeling I get every time Shaqua does it. All I can think is I love this dog, and I can't imagine life without her!
Back to top Go down
karmaann
Newborn
Newborn
karmaann

Female Join date : 2013-03-26

Sleeping Siberians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Siberians   Sleeping Siberians EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:30 pm

Adelaide sleeps in bed with me along with my Pittie Mix Brendol. She twitches a little bit, but so far no noise making. She likes to wake earlier in the morning than the rest of us, so I discovered that she gets a little bored waiting for the rest of us to wake up and that's when the bedspread becomes fair game. So now we have bed toys. She has 3 toys that stay on the bed and are for her to play with while she's waiting for everyone to wake up. It's working!
Back to top Go down
bellecma
Teenager
Teenager
bellecma

Female Join date : 2012-09-21

Sleeping Siberians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Siberians   Sleeping Siberians EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:25 am

Lola runs and makes pouffy cheek little barks. Hubby is out of town so she will sleep with me for a little before she goes to sleep of the couch. She has become a little cuddle bug the last month or two. Even her dog trainer/walker has noticed it. Makes me wonder about the first six months of her life.
Back to top Go down
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

Sleeping Siberians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Siberians   Sleeping Siberians EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:29 am

Kennedy just started beating her tail against my leg, and as soon as I grabbed my phone to record her....she stopped. Go figure. At least one of us is having good dreams Rolling Eyes .
Back to top Go down
prince04
Newborn
Newborn
prince04

Male Join date : 2013-01-30

Sleeping Siberians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Siberians   Sleeping Siberians EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:56 am

Chesca sleeps exposing her belly. Kinda funny and cute. Sometime her hands and feet twitch then howls. Laughing But when i try to take a peep on her crate, she wakes up. She is so alert.
Back to top Go down
CavingSiberian
Adult
Adult
CavingSiberian

Sleeping Siberians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Siberians   Sleeping Siberians EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:09 pm

Shaqua does that some times. Sleeping Siberians 554961_10100169767531871_1620034428_n

Last edited by CavingSiberian on Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
karmaann
Newborn
Newborn
karmaann

Sleeping Siberians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Siberians   Sleeping Siberians EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:54 pm

Adelaide likes showing everything in her sleep too! Silly little girl.
[img]Sleeping Siberians B21B3214-01E3-4E13-83EA-5C3B46D2D100-3086-0000049E7399ED6E_zpsb14e8a9b[/img]
Back to top Go down
CavingSiberian
Adult
Adult
CavingSiberian

Sleeping Siberians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Siberians   Sleeping Siberians EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:41 pm

Aww! Look at Addy! I hypothesized that Shaqua slept like this when she thought it was a little too warm and this would cool her off. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
karmaann
Newborn
Newborn
karmaann

Sleeping Siberians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Siberians   Sleeping Siberians EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:24 am

That is a possibility. I just figured she's an exhibitionist.
Back to top Go down
HuskyLear
Senior
Senior
HuskyLear

Female Join date : 2013-02-21

Sleeping Siberians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Siberians   Sleeping Siberians EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:00 am

Bourbon occasionally likes to show all when he naps, and he runs in his sleep during naps. Now at night I am not 100% sure. He starts with a jump up on bed for a kiss then grabs a nylabone and lays on the floor semi curled up but sometime in the night he crawls into his "crate training" crat eto sleep den style (this is too small for him to stand up in anymore but just big enough to lay down in. He has his regular crate of a proper size outside of the bedroom.) I have not taken the crate out of the bedrrom becasue I find him in it every morning. It is cute to see him laying in there then slink out and stretch massively. My husky mix loves to bear all while leaning up against the wall during her sleep and she occaisionally runs and you can hear her claws on the wall. (It is like a standard "c" shape they lay in on the floor or the bear all style however the one side of her body is laying on the wall not the floor.)
LOVE IT!

CavingSiberian
Adult
Adult
CavingSiberian

Sleeping Siberians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Siberians   Sleeping Siberians EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 1:06 am

Sleeping Siberians 1150347_10100253855538831_835455333_n

Tee hee <3
Back to top Go down
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

Female Join date : 2013-05-26

Sleeping Siberians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Siberians   Sleeping Siberians EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 2:24 am

Sleeping Siberians 10200510

This is a very tiny Okami picture, but she still sleeps like this every night Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sleeping Siberians Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping Siberians   Sleeping Siberians Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleeping Siberians

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next