It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
djannitto
Teenager
Teenager
djannitto

Male Join date : 2012-04-18

Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:52 pm

Your pups are gorgeous! How do you do it with 3??? Although I'd love to get Q a brother or sister, he's enough all on his own for now!
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Two is actually easier than one IMO. I regret waiting so long to get a 2nd. We got Kody when Mya was 4 years old! They entertain each other Very Happy Now, adding the third was hard at first, but once they settle into their routine it's not too bad. The only thing is that I can't walk the three together. I've tried and it worked a few times, but then they saw a cat and it was hard to hold all of them! That's just me though. There are others with 3+ who walk all of them. I'm so jealous!
Back to top Go down
djannitto
Teenager
Teenager
djannitto

Male Join date : 2012-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 5:50 pm

My husband and I don't have children, so getting Q at 8 weeks was an incredibly disruptive period. Having been through it once though, I think we'd both handle it much better if we ever decide to get a second. Unfortunately, our home is just way too small for a second. So we are holding off for now! But I know that Qannik would LOVE having a sibling, so if circumstances ever change and we are able to move into a larger home, I'll be looking for #2! In the meantime, he gets to go to daycare a few days a week to get his puppy play time in!
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:24 pm

You could always rescue and skip the puppy stage Very Happy Our house is tiny and we have three Razz Having the yard helps even though they aren't left unattended outside. Walks is the key Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Balonsmom
Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

Female Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 10:09 pm

Your three are gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:45 pm

If you've been keeping up on the hijacks then you know that hubby had a pretty big surgery on his leg. The pups are always watching over him Smile It's incredible how in tune they are! Asia especially. She won't leave his side....not even to potty. I've had to force her a few times already. She did start getting very protective over hubby and wouldn't let Kody near him. I've had to remove her from the room several times. She's better about it today though.

Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 13 Ivan_babies

How Asia spends her day. Don't try to get close to that leg or she'll give you the evil eye Razz Well, not to me. I mean Kody and Mya.

Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 13 Asia_Ivan

Back to top Go down
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:10 pm

She knows dude, she totally knows! I love how she puts her head right there lol

Are you a Husky owner in South Florida?! Join our facebook meetup group!
Back to top Go down
VintageJeans
Adult
Adult
VintageJeans

Female Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:59 pm

D'awh, that's so cute. I'm impressed with how in tune they are, too! I hope Ivan heals up quickly.
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

Female Join date : 2011-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:05 pm

So sweet! They love their Daddy I love you
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/kalethehusky
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 7:26 pm

thats so sweet of them! S&J were all over me when i had my wrist surgery. they do know

Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 8:28 pm

Aww, that's so cute! I love you
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:11 pm

Aww! That's so heartwarming!
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:10 pm

They do love their daddy Smile I really thought that it would be Kody acting like this, but Asia is taking this very serious. If hubby just moves to get comfy she gets up, sniffs his leg to make sure he's ok, and lays next to him again. Soooo cute!

arooroomom wrote:

She knows dude, she totally knows! I love how she puts her head right there lol

I know!!! See..lol
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:31 am

That is so sweet.. Wishing Ivan a speedy recovery but I am sure is will take time.

Give those pups hugs for loving their daddy.. it is just too sweet that they want to take care of him.
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 12:18 pm

Thanks Linda Smile
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 11:39 pm

Hubby's leg Shocked

Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 13 482962_521493614527672_1123420031_n
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 12:02 am

Wow that is one large scar. MIne don't go all the way down to the shin. I hope he is doing better and that he is following the doctors orders.
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 1:50 pm

Yeah, the work that was done was in his tibia. One of the stitches came loose this morning and he was bleeding quite a bit, but I think we got it under control.
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:20 pm

I read that on todays highjack I hope things are going good for you guys.. I feel for him, I fell twice within the first two days after I had the second knee replacement I ended up with a second proceedure a week afterwards.. WIshing you guys the best of luck with all of this.
Back to top Go down
arooroomom
Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:25 pm

Holy crap Mel that's a huge scar! Poor Ivan Sad

Are you a Husky owner in South Florida?! Join our facebook meetup group!
Back to top Go down
anastasiya'smom
Adult
Adult
anastasiya'smom

Female Join date : 2012-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:08 am

arooroomom wrote:

Poor Ivan is right! Hahah. First thing I thought was I hope he is on some incredibly strong pain meds!
Back to top Go down
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

Female Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:23 am

wow that looks painful! so sweet how the dog's are trying to take care of him I love you
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 1:53 pm

anastasiya'smom wrote:
arooroomom wrote:

Poor Ivan is right! Hahah. First thing I thought was I hope he is on some incredibly strong pain meds!

Yeah, it's pretty freaking big. He had the scar from previous surgeries, but they had to extend it a little more now.

Percocet, percocet, and some more percocet..lol.
Back to top Go down
libbybell74
Adult
Adult
libbybell74

Female Join date : 2011-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:18 pm

Its amazing how the pups just know, they have their crazy moments but once they realize something is wrong, they calm down and just want to comfort you. I love it.
Hoping for a fast recovery.
Back to top Go down
jalepeno
Senior
Senior
jalepeno

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:43 pm

Amazing how dogs know when you are hurting.
I can't imagine the pain from a cut like that.
Ivan must be a rock.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*   Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE* - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mya, Kody, & Asia's Pix- DROP CAM FUN! * and ANOTHER ONE*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next