It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!!   Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 1:22 pm

Pics are beautiful Renee! And so is Miya! Love the very last pic with the ball in her mouth Smile she looks great! She's filled in hasnt she?! I just love the color of her coat.

Texas, like here probably, doesn't change much with the seasons, but you did manage to capture that autumn feeling with these pics Renee, they are beautiful!
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!!   Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 4:33 pm

I'm so in love with Miya's colouring, Great photos!
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!!   Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 7:04 pm

Artic_Wind wrote:
Pics are beautiful Renee! And so is Miya! Love the very last pic with the ball in her mouth Smile she looks great! She's filled in hasnt she?! I just love the color of her coat.

Texas, like here probably, doesn't change much with the seasons, but you did manage to capture that autumn feeling with these pics Renee, they are beautiful!

Miya's always looking like she an innocent handful!

I don't know about where Renee is, but we're well into fall here, I've even had to dig out a throw for the bed at night since we're dropping into the high 50's overnight - I guess it's our altitude that gives us the seasons 'cause we definitely have all four here - winter may not be as long as it is up north, but we do have a few days of subfreezing weather (normally about a month to 45 days of cool weather) and some snow (almost every year since I've been out here!) Everything from "just a dusting" up to about 5 inches one year.

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!!   Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 10:45 am

She can only be an innocent handful for so much longer. Once puppy comes her title will change to scapegoat.

Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!!   Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 12:41 pm

@Jimmy.....Thanks, we haven't had rain since the first week in July, so the grass is brown, so it appears Fall like. I think she has filled out, however, I also know she has lost weight. She is in another false pregnancy, and eating has been a challenge again. The weather helps keeping her spunky, just wish she would eat more......

@Zoe....Thank You!! I am grateful that her coat is easy to care for, she is a spitting image of her mom, only a little bigger.

@Al......We do get the 4 distinct seasons, but our temps varies a little from you, without the mountains we tend to stay warmer longer than you. Friday night the low was 60, the lowest since May. Our highs have been in the low 90's and upper 80's with little humidity. Miya is an innocent handful, haha. She knows how to push daddies buttons way more than mine, haha.

@Jen....3 weeks to go. Zeke has moved away, and Duke had his leg re-broke, since it wasn't healing right, so I think baby Sofie will be a much needed buddy for Miya, she loves to play with other dogs, and for now there isn't any, I don't cut it anymore, haha.
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!!   Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 1:13 pm

Great pictures of Miya! She looks fantastic! I really like the first one.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!!   Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 1:53 pm

Thanks Casey.....she is so easy to go places with, haha. I said hey Miya you wanna walk, yup, so we walked and boom I seen a great place to take pics, right in our back yard, lol.
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

PostSubject: Re: Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!!   Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 1:54 pm

I was wondering how long Zeke would get to stick around after all that hooplaw.

Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!!   Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 12:58 am

Miya has had a very difficult September. Every time she sees a red pick up, she cries, as if that is Zeke driving by. If my neighbor wasn't so possessive, and thinks everything is an item, we would have offered to adopt him. I don't think he would have budged on that though, too bad really, the only time he got to play and be a husky was when Miya was around. Makes me sad, for both Miya and Zeke. Both of them have moved out. Just a bad thing all around, especially for the animals.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!!   Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 3:52 pm

Awww, makes me sad, poor Miya Sad

I'm wondering, could this have anything to do with Miya not eating so well? Like a depression or something like that?

Also Renee, I think you need to start a thread on the new puppy! I'm sure a lot of us would like to watch this lil journey unfold Wink
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!!   Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 4:02 pm

Jimmy, I think everything that could go wrong has for Miya this month. My dad is coming tomorrow, haven't seen him in 9 years, and then 3 more weeks until Sofie comes home. If I can find the time this week I will get my Sofie thread going, very excited, and I think with my dad and Sofie it may get Miya to perk up. I didn't think Zeke not being around would affect her any, we have gone a few weeks here and there with out seeing him, but she must be able to smell and hear him, and she no longer does. I also, sadly think, she was in a false pregnancy, she carried baby ball everywhere, and was crying over it. The squeaker in it has died, and sadly I think she thought her baby died too, Crying or Very sad so it was a terrible September for Miya. Hoping October perks her up and I get my happy dog back. Week and a half left of work too, so she gets me back full time again.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!!   Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 8:09 pm

OMG Renee, you are making me sadder and sadder! Poor Miya Sad and here I am commenting above how I love the pic of her with the ball in her mouth Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 1625187496 once Sofie is home, I think Miya will thrive on being big sister to her, she's going to love her!
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!!   Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 9:27 pm

Artic_Wind wrote:
OMG Renee, you are making me sadder and sadder! Poor Miya Sad and here I am commenting above how I love the pic of her with the ball in her mouth Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 1625187496 once Sofie is home, I think Miya will thrive on being big sister to her, she's going to love her!

Or become Mommy to the puppy bounce
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!!   Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 2:46 am

@Jimmy....Sorry for my rant, yes it's sad, and once she is done with her girly stuff baby ball just becomes ball again, lol. BTW, she knows that that ball is baby ball, if you tell her to get baby ball and she has a ton of balls, she goes and gets that ball, too funny really. She has a blue soccer ball that has cookie monster on it, she knows that is monster ball, if you tell her to get monster ball she will pick that one up. Haha. I have never seen a dog so interested in dogs. My neighbor has several chi's and Jack Russels, and she cries at them too, and here I was afraid she wold hurt a small dog. Duke her other BF has a sister Rose who is a very old Beagle, and Miya loves to play with her too.

@Amy....My husband thinks the same thing. I think our timing is off by a few weeks, but he really thinks she will be mommy to Sofie.
Back to top Go down
Rumflower
Adult
Adult
Rumflower

Female Join date : 2015-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!!   Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 9:00 am

Oh gosh that is so sad. It makes me think of the collie from the movie Scruffy. At least she is about to get someone to love.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!!   Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 3:53 am

@Danielle.....I have never seen Scruffy, will I cry if I see it? I cried watching 8 Below(did I get that right, lol?) She is indeed getting her very own baby for real, haha. She is such a sweet girl, so yes, it breaks my heart seeing her so sad.
Back to top Go down
Rumflower
Adult
Adult
Rumflower

PostSubject: Re: Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!!   Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 10:34 am

It's a cartoon but yeah probably lol. I haven't seen eight below but if it's a tear jerker I'll pass. Can't handle these things anymore lol. That's really great though that she's gonna get a new friend. I bet she'll be amazing with her. When my parents get meeka way to early loki played mama and would run to her and love on her whenever she cried. I think he really benefitted from having that relationship. Miya and pupster are definitely going to be thick as thieves I think!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!!   Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 11:30 pm

@rumflower...you should still watch Eight Below, it does have its tear jerker moments (yes, I cried) but it really was a good movie to watch, and having all huskies (a couple Malamutes as well) lets you identify with it a little bit more. I still have the DVD, haha.

Renee, "thick as thieves" the perfect way to describe what you will soon be experiencing with Miya and Sofie Wink you are going to LOVE it!!!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!!   Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 5:14 pm

Jimmy didn't see your reply, lol, yes working on the thick part!!

So OMG, I almost forgot it was Miya's birthday today, what a bad momma I am, lol.....Some pics over the last few weeks of just Miya....
Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 Sam_0325

Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 Sam_0326

Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 Sam_0518

Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 Sam_0519
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!!   Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 5:19 pm

Happy birthday Miya!!! Her coat looks awesome Renee!
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

PostSubject: Re: Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!!   Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 5:20 pm

Omg, I love her bed hog picture. Rob looks thrilled. Happy birthday Miya!

Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!!   Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 5:29 pm

Happy Birthday!! Smile hope she gets a special treat on her special day Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!!   Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 5:30 pm

Thanks Zoe....The first pic, well her coat is not that pristine, haha.

Jenn....haha, I couldn't resist, Rob was not too happy with it all, it was taken at 4:30 am, the day we had to get up early and take my dad to the airport. Too bad I didn't get that pic for that months theme, lol. She is such a goofy girl.

Opps...Jane I hit send and then seen your post....I'm a bad momma, totally forgot what todays date was, I think I may have a pizzle around here, lol. Maybe some extra play time without the baby....
Back to top Go down
Rumflower
Adult
Adult
Rumflower

PostSubject: Re: Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!!   Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 5:36 pm

What? Miya and loki share a birthday!! Happy birthday, miya! She is lovely as always.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!!   Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2015 5:58 pm

Thanks Danielle, I just noticed that. A great day to be born. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!!   Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Miya's Scrapbook - updated - 11/6/2015 OMG Today is Miya's 3rd Birthday!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next