It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 12:26 am

Thank you Casey! I was hoping to get pics with the sun setting in the ocean (we're not up very high in this pic but the ocean is behind Kohdi' s head) but with it being hot still, and 3 rattlesnake sightings (we would have been coming down the mountain in the semi dark) it wasn't worth it. I'll make it happen some day though!! Smile
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 2:00 am

aljones wrote:

amymeme wrote:
I'm with you, Jimmy - Last summer Ami found a snake (not a rattler, we don't have them up here).  Just some small snake in the grass - he was jumping at it and nosing it.  It kept trying to fight back but it was a little fellow.  I had to drag Ami away.

Nice pictures and what a view you have up there!

You'd better think twice, @amymeme, see this article; while you're at the northern limit of their range now, the timber rattler used to be common up through northern New York.  When I was a little kid my grandmother saw one and got us kids to come look so we knew what they were ... but from a distance.  It was still early in the year and the snake was sprawled out on the rocks soaking up some sun so it wasn't interested in us and even then I knew enough not to go playing with a rattler!

Yeah - I'm familiar with that article. When I first read about rattlers in the paper, I panicked and researched it.We do have them in the southern tier, near the PA border but thats 30-40 miles away and there is a pocket to the west of here and to the east but none in our county - we are north of the bulk of NY rattle snakes. Besides, I have an arrangement with snakes. If I'm in their habitat, I make lots of noise and they leave, mostly before I see them Razz Hiking? Ami's on leash and close by...thankfully, I've learned his "tell" now and can anticipate his pogo stick "pounce" .
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 9:03 pm

My boy turned 2 yrs old today Smile Physically, he has changed so much...but...he's still that lil puppy in his head though, haha. I'm ok with it Wink I'm so pleased with him

Happy Birthday Kohdi !!! king

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 Kohdi910

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 Kohdin10
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 10:03 pm

Happy Birthday Kodhi! Still beautiful as ever!
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 1:23 am

What an adorable pup he was! And a handsome young man, Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 1:36 am

Happy Birthday Kohdi!! It's amazing how different he looks from when he was a baby. He has matured into a stunning and handsome guy.......(from an adorable lil man, lol)
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 1:46 am

Thank you so much Casey and Amy, I truly appreciate it. It's weird, I look at the two pics together and I see how much he has changed and yet...hasn't changed at all, if that makes any sense. I love this boy SO much. I don't think I could be any more proud of him Smile He's my boy Smile

Edit: thank you Renee! (Ur post snuck in there as I was typing, haha) I appreciate your post very much Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 9:45 pm

A few weeks ago, this was brand new sod that took almost an entire day to get perfect...<sigh> the joys of having 2 young huskies...

Well Mishka, in a few days youre gonna be a year old. Youre my lil sis, and I luv ya, and as your big bro Im obligated to teach you all the things I've mastered in my  life ...your next lesson will be on digging a proper hole...
[url=http://www.s ervimg.com/view/18942612/447]Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 04410[/url]

now...pay attention...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 04810

come a lil closer so you can see better...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 04711

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 04910

now you try!!!...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 05410

yes!! you got it!! keep going, keep going!!
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 05510

Kohdi!! Kohdi!!! I can see China!!!
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 05711

youre doing great!!! Im so proud of you Mishka!!!
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 05811
now, make it bigger!!! like this!!!
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 05910

You did great Mishka Smile
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 06010
Back to top Go down
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 9:50 pm

Your "story" makes the pics 10x more awesome, not that they aren't great to start =D
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 9:56 pm

Jimmy, that is hilarious! Your poor lawn... At least you have these awesome pictures to make up for it!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 9:58 pm

Thank you SO much Sara Smile you just made me have the biggest smile

Thank you Casey Smile yeah, you would think after having Huskies my whole life that I would know better than to put in a lawn before theyre like...I dunno, 5 years old, LOL...but Kohdi was/is loving it SO much. And no, I couldnt be mad at them...did you see those faces? ;p ...they're young...fluffy little tornado's
Back to top Go down
Yonjuro
Teenager
Teenager
Yonjuro

Male Join date : 2013-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:35 pm

Oh wow, those are some beautiful pics, and happy belated birthday to Kohdi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:11 am

Thank you so much Jason! I had to work but once I was home, Kohdi had a good birthday. Mishka's is coming up this Friday so I'm going to celebrate them both together on the weekend for them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yonjuro
Teenager
Teenager
Yonjuro

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 12:28 am

Great, lots of yummy treats no doubt Very Happy ...and happy forthcoming birthday to Mishka if I am not online this Friday
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 1:27 am

Indeed, your stories make the pics come alive.....Love Kohdi's face in the third to last pic, where he is play bowing and looking at her.......haha, your poor yard......I have several holes to fill before hubby goes to mow this week. Expected temps in the 80's, so time to mow.......
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 2:35 am

@ Jason...yes!! he got a bag of his favorite Duck treats and one of the employees came out ad gave him a bag of their baked treats, and she didnt even know it was his birthday! she noticed him come in (cuz he announces his presence to everyone when we walk in, haha) and wanted to meet him and brought him the treats. He was a happy boy. And thak you for Mishka's birthday wishes Smile

@Renee...thank you!! Smile  theres one pic where Mishka is digging and Kohdi is standing behind her...he has the BIGGEST smile on his face, haha, he's quite pleased with himself. I dont know about Miya, but with my two theyll leave the hole alone once its dug...until I refill it, then theyll dig it out again. If Miya is the same way, just tell ur husband theres holes out there, haha

Pics of a very tired Kohdi this morning on the hike Wink (his tongue gets amazingly long, haha) don't worry, I bring water with me up there and make sure theyre hydrated.
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 26710

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 26910

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 27310
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 3:20 pm

Oh I just love Kodhi! That last picture he looks surprised by something. Was there something going on over there?
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 12:05 am

Casey, Kohdi ALWAYS looks surprised lol! it's that parti eye he has Smile I have a picture of him when he was a puppy that I don't show anyone, haha, he was going thru the flop ear stage and he was playing on the grass and those surprised eyes along with those ears just make me laugh til it hurts. But yeah, he was looking at something but if not for that parti eye he'd just look "curious" I guess the word would be.

And thank you Casey, I love him more than anything Smile
Back to top Go down
Yonjuro
Teenager
Teenager
Yonjuro

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 5:09 am

Lovely pics Jimmy, if I didn't know better I would have bet that the shots were taken in Western Australia the rock colour is so similar. and of course Kohdi is stunning as always Smile
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 9:10 pm

Great pictures of Kohdi! He lookes so happy..and tired haha
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 9:34 pm

@Jason...thank you Jason! the rock color is really what prompted me to take his pic there...he just looked so pretty with that color behind him. And i wish the shots were take in western Australia, haha ,Australia is definitely on my "must visit" list. Several of my friends have been there and say its just gorgeous.

@GravityM...thanks J Smile a tired husky is a good husky, lol...good for me at least, LOL. I have the most peaceful nights after theyve been hiking, LOLOL
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 4:02 am

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 30611

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 30411
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 11:08 am

Love his soft gray around the face. Nice pictures!
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 12:17 pm

I love these two pictures! The behind rock just makes his color pop!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 4:03 pm

Great pics Jimmy! Outdoor pics with huskies are the best. Love the up close pic, his eyes just stand out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next