It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 8:27 pm

Thank you so much Amy, Casey and Renee ...you three are always so nice to post to my scrapbooks, even when I'm annoying (which is pretty much all the time, haha) thank you again Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 2:10 am

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 36310

And some super sweet pics of Kohdi and Mishka today Smile they luvz each other
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 35410

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 35510

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 35610

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 35710

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 37310
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:09 am

Jimmy - those pics so sweet I love you

You really need to make a collage or a portrait from some of these pictures. You capture their spirit so well.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:23 pm

Thank you SO much Amy Smile I've never done a collage before...but I do load a lot of my pics in a digital picture frame and let it shuffle through them...I take a lot of pics, haha

'k Amy...this is Kohdi, taken yesterday, where I really really have to remember how sweet he really is so I don't get mad, haha. He's trying to tell me "see, the hole is bigger than my paw, I couldn't have done it" Rolling Eyes

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 37510
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:47 pm

I love the pictures of Mishka laying on Kodhi! Those are so sweet!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 12:06 am

Thank you Casey! I LOVE those pics...first one is "sharing', second pic is "holding paws", haha, third is 'looking into each others eyes", lol...and the 4th is..."happiness" Wink but I forgot to include this one...its called "hugging', LOL

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 37210
Back to top Go down
Leighanna
Puppy
Puppy
Leighanna

Female Join date : 2014-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 1:16 am

Kohdi is lookin' mighty handsome! Him and Mishka are so adorable together. Their "Hugging" picture is just the cutest thing. If there was a "Husky Hugs" HOTM, it would be the perfect picture for the contest. Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 1:27 am

Thank you SO much Leighanna Smile Kohdi is a VERY sweet boy, and SUCH a character...and tolerates A LOT, LOLOL...to me, he couldnt be a more perfect lil boy Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 1:05 am

Jimmy, I adore this last set of pics!! The sweetness, and the bonding is so very special, and you captured it for all of us to see. I can't thank you enough for capturing such sweet moments with your two lovable "kids".
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:15 am

Thank you so much Renee!!! Smile they can be so funny...so sweet... And so frustrating, lol

Exibit A, LOL...I snapped this pic this morning before I left for work...they were out in the backyard playing with a ball Kohdi received on his birthday...awwww, how sweet, how cute...theyre sharing, blah blah blah........
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 Img_0117
Exibit B Wink...HERE is the bigger picture...note the new hole dug in the lawn even though he had his plastic bottle to play with, his new ball to play with AND a sister to play with  Rolling Eyes
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 Img_0118
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 1:23 am

Lolol poor Jimmy, your lawn will never be where you want it to be with those two XD time to go fill it in haha bad boy
Is that plastic? They look like brother and sister fighting over a toy
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 1:43 am

It's like a soft-touch plastic, kinda rubbery, LOL, dunno how to explain it. Its been pretty indestructible though, so far, it barely even shows  teeth marks. It has another smaller ball that rolls around inside of it. Its a weird toy but so far the only one they havnt shredded, haha.

btw...Kohdi won this round Wink
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 Img_0119
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 1:54 am

Oh I know what you mean, I've been searching for that indestructible toy looks like you've found one lol aww poor Mishka Wink
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:13 am

that is a fascinating toy. My two aren't destructive with toys but something different might be interesting to look into. Digging holes will always be more fun than any toy I think. the bigger the hole, the more fun it is.

Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:37 am

Avalanche has a 10 inch Jolly Ball. They were originally horse toys that got adopted by the dogs (or so I think - I saw them at stables before I bought one).
Avalanche and I have been playing with one for the better part of 5 - 6 years now and though it's beginning to show its age, it's still an excellent toy for the price.  Course, he grabs it by the handle which gives me a slobbery handle to grab when it's my turn to toss it!

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 11:22 pm

@Jenn...If you have a Costco, they are selling them in boxes of two, they were inexpensive too. Kohdi and Mishka love them. They have some weight to them for a "ball" so it's more an outside ball..I learned that the hard way Wink
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 1:25 am

Kohdi this evening...just thought he looked so pretty so I took a pic Smile

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 38510
Back to top Go down
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

Female Join date : 2013-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 9:34 pm

He looks so zen.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 9:46 pm

Smile that's his most favorite place...it was Malukhais too but Malukhai faced the other way, he liked to watch the rest of the world while Kohdi likes to keep an eye on his lil sister, lol, behind him is my favorite plant in the yard, it's a Grevillea Noelli...I love it but Mishka is taking one branch off at a time Sad I'll post a better pic of that plant when I do my posting in the gardening thread.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 7:47 pm

Kohdi was a bit more chill on his hike up the mountain this morning so I was able to get a few decent pics of him ...

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 40110

Somehow chopped his ears off Sad
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 39810

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 40410
Back to top Go down
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

Female Join date : 2013-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 7:49 pm

WOW! What a view!!!! He always just looks so peaceful!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:05 pm

LOL Lucy, thats cuz Mishka's not around Wink
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:09 pm

Lol he looks so content on his rock haha great pics
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:14 pm

Thanks J Smile
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 12:59 am

I really like the last picture. The background is gorgeous! Kodhi looks perfectly content laying down there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next