It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:24 am

Ugh, I've totally lagged snapping pics of Mishka lately...only really have had time either before our walk or during, so anyways, here I'll post a couple from last week, and then a couple I took today. First one is Kohdi and Mishka on a neighbors lawn, Kohdi bored with himself and Mishka "teething" on a pine cone (poor thing has been losing her side teeth this week

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 00111
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:27 am

Big brother Kohdi tried teaching Mishka to drink from sprinklers on our walk...she hasn't mastered it yet Wink

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 00618
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:29 am

Sucks this pic is blurry...she looks so cute here

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 00312
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 1:30 am

Mishka drinking from the fountain...a bit unladylike, haha

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 00112
Back to top Go down
Vetsky
Teenager
Teenager
Vetsky

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 9:23 am

She is a looker!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:35 am

Thank you Jeff!! wish I could take pics of her with your camera!! LOL...your Riley is too cute/beautiful Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 2:23 am

I I love you her little wet face Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 8:11 pm

Thank you Renee Smile

Ive decided with the long 3 day weekend, I'm going to TRY and get better pics. These all were taken just as the sun went down so its almost getting dark. Both Kohdi and Mishka are obsessed with water, haha, so I couldnt resist getting pics of thm enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:55 pm

Another fountain pic...I'm getting the landscaping in around it now so this pic is a little prettier, haha

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 01710
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:57 pm

Laying on the bed...she can "almost" jump up by herself now Smile

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 00710
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 4:59 pm

Mishka's favorite spot in the house...the kitchen, haha, little girl loves food!!!

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 01210
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:00 pm

Another...she always has a toy nearby too SmileMishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 01312
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 5:32 pm

I just love watching her grow, great pics as always.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 11:51 pm

Thank you so much Renee, youre always so nice Smile (and congrats on Miya's HOTM win!!!)
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 12:22 am

She is maturing so wonderfully. She has such a beautiful face. <3

MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 12:30 am

Why Thank you and Miya thanks you too!! Same to you by the way. Life is too short to not be nice and helpful. I know the heartache you've experienced, positive vibes if you will, brightens every ones day, even if it's from someone from the net. If I could I'd have a million dogs and cats and friends to share them with, my idea of a utopia. Your pics of your two express the curiosities of the world through puppies eyes, I thoroughly enjoy that. I've never been to many places, where people here post up pics, through you, for example, I get to enjoy the beauty of San Diego, and of course two beautiful huskies. Please continue.

Renee
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 2:24 am

Ashleigh and Renee, thank you both so much Smile That cute little face is waiting for me at the door each day when I get home (I leave the front door open so Kohdi and Mishka can watch whats going on outside when I'm gone...extremely quiet neighborhood though so it must be pretty boring, haha), but anyways, when I get home theres these two little faces waiting for me Smile I'm very fortunate to have these two.

Renee, I love what you said in your last post...very cool Smile I think I mentioned how the fountain was gifted to me by some neighbors who loved Malukhai and Anuschka, and now Kohdi and Mishka...well, I decided to make it more purposeful than just a dcoration or a place for my dogs to get a drink Wink I've spent last weekend and part of this weekend making a "special place", a "memorial" if you will, this area in which the fountain sits, for Malukhai and Anuschka...while still giving access to Kohdi and Mishka to have some "fun". It has a sitting bench, plenty of flowers (more to be added) and a plant in the corner called "Angel Trumpets"...and a path leading up to the fountain for Kohdi and Mishka. I want to have a small plaque made to honor Malukhai and Anuschka. It is my way of doing something for them that will be part of the place they called home. I have had a lot of trouble getting some sort of closure ...I'm hoping this will help. And yes, your positive vibes have helpd me a lot as well, thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 2:45 am

Jimmy, that is so cool. You gotta get pics of that!! Smile I know it will help you. sunny
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:17 pm

I will do that Renee, thanks Smile there is a gardening thread here so I might post them in there...its still a work in progress though so theyre not a "finished product" pic, haha...but they show the direction I'm going
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 1:13 am

Very cool, can't wait to see them, and your progress.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:55 pm

Gonna do it now Renee...I'll put it in the gardening thread...its not finished though, lol...its been 97 humid degrees here...and ysterday and today I have a fever of 102...didnt get much done this weeknd
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 11:27 pm

Oh, I'm so sorry, watch that fever. I'm sure the pups have been snuggling trying to make you feel better.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:45 pm

Haha Renee, only snuggling going on was with Mishka and Kohdi's kitty...that she STEALS from him Wink

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 00315
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2014 9:53 pm

Lol, Jimmy that would not last a day with Miya. we took her to the humane society thrift store a while back(our neighbor runs it and just loves Miya), well Miya went to the children's section and found a stuffed seal, walked around the store for a half hour in her mouth, got home and tore the guts out, fluff everywhere in about 5 minutes flat. lol Btw, Mishka has huge paws, or is it the angle of the pic?
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 12:22 am

Hahaha, Renee...its not lasting them either...if you look closely theres an area of whiite, thats a hole where theyre pulling the stuffing out Wink these toys, although not made for huskies, are pretty cool!!! each paw has a tennis ball in it, when you throw them, they usually land right side up too...and its about th size of Mishka when she first came home at 8 weeks.

YES!!! she does have huge paws!! its cute though, lol...on her stubby little legs, haha...here she is on her walk tonite, with anothr "prize" she found herself Smile

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 00414
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next