It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tyler.jenkins.125
Teenager
Teenager
tyler.jenkins.125

Male Join date : 2015-04-06

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 4:16 pm

Mishka + Sticks = Happy Tyler Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://tylerjenkinsmusic.com/
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 6:29 pm

Thanks Tyler! Smile

Last edited by Artic_Wind on Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 1:39 am

Mishka...without sticks! Wink and takin' chances, hahaha

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 Img_1010

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 Img_1012

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 Img_1013

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 Img_1014
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 1:42 am

Omg! If she was an inch closer to the pool, I don't think she would have been nice, dry, and fluffy for a little while! Wow, I can't believe how much this little girl makes me smile! You are such a lucky guy, Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 1:47 am

Thank you Casey, I really am lucky ...not a day goes by I don't realize that Smile I'm very proud of them both.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 4:53 am

Yaaay more mishh!!! Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 1347041234
Mishhy is literally living on the edge haha
On that third pic it looks like she's saying "welcome to my kingdom..and this is my pond.

It must be of no surprise that Mishhh is my favorite female husky of the forum, she has something special Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
tyler.jenkins.125
Teenager
Teenager
tyler.jenkins.125

Male Join date : 2015-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 10:46 am

Mishka right now...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 21491415195_7fd458579d
Back to top Go down
http://tylerjenkinsmusic.com/
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 12:50 pm

Ohhh, Mishka! Ami did the same thing at the foot of the bed...and was most disgruntled when he landed with a thump!

I love her big flat fluffy tail!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 3:55 pm

Living on the edge, lol.....She is too much Jimmy. Thank goodness she didn't decide to nap, because, for sure she would end up wet, and you would have to rescue her, haha.
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 6:21 pm

Lol Mishka is so funny! Glad she feels comfortable enough to do that XD cute pics
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 12:18 am

@Dave...That is just the coolest message I could have come on here and read, thanks so much for that! Smile Mishka is pretty special Wink I could go on and on about her but I'll just leave it at I could not love this little girl anymore than I already do, she is a sweetheart who wormed her way into my heart before I even brought her home...there is just something about her. I took these 2 pics the other morning, I apologize for their quality! LOLOL, I hadnt intended on posting them anywhere, it was 5 am, pitch dark outside, cloudy and drizzling...only light is the light from the flash of my iphone...I had gotten up (well, they woke me up, haha) and let them out to pee like I normally do, and I go sit at the table and use that time to "wake up", haha, Kohdi did his thing and went back inside cuz it was wet and he couldnt lay down on the flagstone like he normally does...but not Mishka, she came to the table and hung out with me Smile she, like Kohdi, didnt want to get wet, so she hopped up onto the bench right next to me and just kinda used the table to chill out on, haha, just wanted to hang out with me until I had to go to work, shes so sweet like that Smile when I come home, same thing, in fact the pics by the edge of the pool are her just chillin' with me when I came home from work. Thanks again for your message Dave Smile
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 Attach10
And then Mishka trying to find a more comfortable spot on top of the table, LOL
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 At210

@Tyler...LOLOL, that is a great pic! thanks for the smile, haha

@Amy...Ouch! poor Ami Wink and YES! I love her tail!!! its always wagging too, lol, I just talk to her and that tail starts going, hahaha. Thank you Amy Smile

@Renee, LOL, I was actually waiting for her to get really comfortable and do her sunny sibe up thing! LOLOL...that woulda sucked for her though...and me! Wink Thanks Renee!

@J...thank you! she is A LOT like Malukhai was, he too always had a thing for the very edge of the pool, only with him it was to let his paws hang over the edge til they touched the water...I have SO MANY pics of him like that, haha
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:15 am

Yeah it's true! afro
Aww mish spending every last minute with you before you leave Smile
And maybe the table feels kinda cool on her tummy?
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 2:41 pm

lol, she is so sweet. Leo dose that to when he knows i have to go some where without him.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 9:55 pm

The sweet face of a stuffed bird killer...catches them and then clobbers them over the head with her stick Razz
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 Img_1016
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 11:14 pm

OMG, Jimmy! I think that's the cutest picture I have ever seen! She just looks so pleased with herself. I can't help but smile when I look at it.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 12:38 am

Such a cute pic Jimmy! I can see the mischief in the eye, and imagine that tail just a wagging.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 2:54 am

Thank you Casey and Renee!!! I LOVE the pic, its the epitome of Mishka.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 1:24 pm

she is so cutie with the bird, like she did something so amazing.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 2:23 pm

Thank you Ronin! Smile I dread the day though that the bird she carries is real Sad and she is such a determined lil thing that I just know one day exactly that will happen. <sighs> and I also know that I will think she is just the cutest lil killer on earth and will have my camera ready, lol.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 12:29 pm

I'm barely seeing this! Anyways, mishhyy mushhka being cute as always Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 1347041234
I also dread the day when Mylo kills anything other than bugs lol
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 1:57 pm

Thank you Dave! For such a little munchkin she sure gives me the biggest of smiles Wink

I have a few more pics from yesterday that I'll post when I get home, she was just being adorable, lol

Haha, Kohdi is my bug assassin, Mishka holds out for bigger game, haha, I just don't wanna know about it! lol
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 2:26 pm

yeah me, too. he usually tries to catch bugs.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 3:52 pm

Cool, can't wait to see more Mishh!
"Bug assassin" lol Maybe it's a male husky thing bounce
Sometimes I'm falling asleep and I hear him on the move from out of the nowhere...I'm like there he goes I guess that bug really disturbed his sleep haha
Earlier today he kept pouncing on something, I got closer and he was torturing some little bug lol then a few minutes later he just stepped on and left it there haha killer
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 12:12 am

LOLOL

I think it IS a husky boy thing, Kohdi is always assassinating bugs...Mishka, it has to have legs and run for her to be interested, haha...she does go after bees though Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 1625187496

Ok, took a LOT of pics last nite of Mishka...somewhere along the line Kohdi got in on it too so I'll divide the pics between both scrapbooks...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 Img_1023

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 Img_1024

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 Img_1025

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 Img_1026

THE END. Smile
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 Img_1027
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 1:10 am

Bees really? Haha speaking of flying critters...Mylo has a thing for flies/Mosquitos...once he sees one he keeps his eye on it and just looks up and watching it's every move and he hops when it gets close enough to him lol

OMG that third pic is GOLD it should totally be framed! Look at her "diss is my shhtick I found it it's mine it's mine"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next