It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 12:13 am

@Casey...Thank you! Happy birthday to Loki too! Smile

@Mark...Thank you! hmmm, I'm not sure...I suppose in my whole life, Ive never had a "regular" husky Razz . Im being serious actually, I somehow choose fluffier huskies for myself I guess, here are my last two, the silver/white girl is Anuschka and the bi-eyed boy is Malukhai, both seem just slightly less fluffy than Kohdi and Mishka, but fluffy nonetheless, so im not exactly sure if they shed more than others huskies
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 00610
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 My_wor10

@Amanda...Thank you! she looks pretty with her pink toy Wink

@J...Thank you! she did have a great day Smile
Back to top Go down
clicklouj
Puppy
Puppy
clicklouj

Female Join date : 2015-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 12:38 am

Happy birthday, pretty Mishka! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 1:01 am

Thank you so much Loujaye Smile my lil girl is growing up Wink (I love your avatar!)

Guess what my little queen did today. I took them both to the pet store to get them some more birthday treats. I'm sure you all know what it's like to walk in a store with a husky, all eyes seem to turn to you and that's what happened today. What does my little queen decide to do then? Well I will tell you...as we are walking in, everyone turns to look, and my little birthday girl decides THIS is the perfect time to squat, and poop! Yes, she really did that. The Queen Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 1625187496

She did have a great day though, got them both even more of their favorite treats, some kind of meat bone which I decided they will get tomorrow cuz they've already been spoiled enough on the treats all day, and she had a great dinner Smile and she got to poop with an audience! Nobody applauded though Sad
Back to top Go down
clicklouj
Puppy
Puppy
clicklouj

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 1:29 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That seriously cracked me up! "It's my birthday! Nothing can stop me!" Queen Mishka, you are a wonder Laughing

Oh, and thank you very much! I decided to change it because I only just realized Luna was still so young in the old one. That was 30+ pounds ago! Smile
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 11:40 am

Aww Anuschka and Malukhai are such elegant beauties. Mishka and Kohdi are cuties and fluff bunnies all the way.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 2:09 pm

Hahaha Loujaye, it wasnt funny to me at the time Wink

Ha, I'd say it's time for a Luna scrapbook update! Wink

@Amanda, thank you! They were two of the greatest dogs ever! I will miss them forever.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 5:04 pm

Happy Belated Birthday Mishka!! My faves are #1, 3, and the last one, such a pretty girl, and hope y'all had a nice birthday...
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 9:14 pm

Thank you Renee Smile I think my favorite is no.1, that's my little girl, her toy AND her stick, haha.

I think she had a great day Smile I spoiled her/them Wink
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:13 pm

Happy late birthday Mishka!
very cute pics, love the second pic of them together with the toy.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 6:33 pm

I'm laaate to the party but HAPPY WOOOOOOFFFDAY to Queen Mishy Girl! Really lice pics if her and her toy and trademark stick Smile
And those are beautiful two sibes you had Jim, I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Anuschka until now
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 8:52 pm

Thank you Ronin Smile Yeah, Kohdi likes Mishka's pink toy, LOL, he kept trying to take it, hahaha. Unfortunately (for them! not for me, haha) I accidently stepped on her toy the other nite and I heard a POP...no more noises from that toy! bounce

@Dave, Thank you! Smile

Thanks, walking Anuschka was like walking with a celebrity, I was constantly being told how pretty she is. On her last day alone, 3 people stopped their cars while we were walking to tell me how pretty she was, next morning she passed away Sad still doesnt make sense to me.

Few more of the same pics from Mishka's birthday (page has no pics on it yet, haha)
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 00110

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 01611

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 02510

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 00311
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 2:14 am

Randoms of my little girl

Little girl wants to be a zebra Wink
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 00211

Daddy! you so tall! Smile
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 01312

Lazy bum ;p
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 00411

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 01210

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 02210
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 10:28 am

Pretty girl...as always.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 10:47 am

Mark Grubbs wrote:
What great looking dogs!  I really love that fluffy look, but wonder, is their shedding worse than "regular" Huskies?

I had a sleek coated girl in the '70s. I now have a wooly coated boy. My girl blew her coat with the best of them...every bit as much as my wooly. The only difference is, my boy so far is only once a year - the girl was twice a year Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 1625187496

And a belated happy birthday to Mischka!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 12:06 pm

Aww, thank you Amy Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 1:44 pm

Wow Jimmy, I love the zebra pic, the lighting is just great. Neat looking ball they have, love the last pic too.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 3:49 pm

beautiful pics, cool zebra pic lol.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 11:41 pm

@Renee, thank you! Zebra pic was just a happen chance pic, haha. The ball is Mishka's, probly her most prized possession Wink Kohdi doesn't touch it.

@Ronin, thank you! The stripe effect just looked kinda cool to me so I snapped the pic...she was walking so I'm glad I got it in time, lol
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 12:03 am

The zebra pic is great! Is she a huskbra or a zebsky. I don't think I will ever get over her forever puppy face!
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 4:04 am

Sorry about being so late Jimmy I haven't been online all that much! Happy belated birthday siberian queen! I love the last photo of her and Kohdi!! I also think the stick pic aka Lazy bum is wayyy too cute!! I'm also a sucker for the picture of her lying down with her pink toy so cute! Smile it looks like the weather is beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 8:12 pm

Thank you Casey! I LOVE that face Smile she really is a sweet little girl.

Thank you Zoe! I like that lazy bum stick too, I like the way she has her cute little paws, lol. Only thing I don't like about the last pic is Kohdi's paw up in the air, I think he was starting to move or something, it just looks kinda odd, haha.
Back to top Go down
gretalutsen
Teenager
Teenager
gretalutsen

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 10:12 am

happy belated birthday to Mishka!!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 12:41 pm

Thank you Greta! Smile Mishka thanks you too Wink
Back to top Go down
clicklouj
Puppy
Puppy
clicklouj

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 3:23 am

Casey's description of Mishka is so spot on. Forever puppy face Very Happy

Also, the photos from that camera look great!!! I actually just lost mine in a fire (the one I use to take Luna's) so I'm a little sad. But I had a good few years with it and now I can start saving up for an upgrade Smile

I also just realized I missed the photos of Anuschka and Malukhai! How absolutely GORGEOUS. Anuschka looks so sleek and elegant. And Malukhai's eyes! What a beauty. They must have been such headturners!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 10:57 am

Thank you so much Loujaye! She is always such a happy girl too Smile

Oh nooooo! Im so sorry about the fire...and your camera!

And, thank you. those two, well actually 3, I had Anuschka with her brother Blitz before I had Malukhai, will be forever missed by me. I'll share a couple of my favorite pics here of Blitz and Anuschka, first one is Blitz behind the pool, second pic is the same but Anuchka makes an appearance, haha.
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 05653910
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 05653911

and a couple pics of Kohdi and Mishka playing this morning, now...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 00413
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 00510
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 00611
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 00712
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next