It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 10:09 am

Hey guys, here are some new pics of Mylo and a new video with Mylo & Prince! bounce

I think its so cute when Mylo puts his leg on the arm rest Smile My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 Img_2010

Mylo the stud
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 Img_2110

I love how this came out, yeah I'm posting this again here even though its on the HOTM thread haha My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 Fullsi10

Now Mylo & Prince!
I recently discovered this fully gated baseball field close to my house…what does this mean? it means private dog park for Mylo! and when we take Prince on Saturdays hehe. So on the video is Prince's first time having fun outside of home. It went great as expected.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 2:36 pm

Love the "Mylo the stud " pic, Dave, has such a cool look to it! Mylo is looking great. I'll watch the vid when I get home, I love Mylo updates Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 3:48 pm

OMG, Dave I do not need to do videos of Sofie and Miya you do just fine with Mylo and Prince = same here, lol.......Love it and I am so glad they can run free in a safe environment. Too cool. It is a never ending source of laughter and entertainment. Love the first pic of Mylo, coloring and shading is awesome.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 7:39 pm

in the pic title Mylo the stud he looks so handsome, love the smile on his face. very cool that you have a fenced in baseball field, what an awesome place to run free.
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 2:20 pm

Mylo is so handsome! Always smiling, I love the video! It's so nice to see too pups enjoying themselves
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 4:18 pm

@Artic_Wind
Thanks Jim! I wasn't expecting that "stud" pic to get love Very Happy
When he got up there I was like ohh this is a pic moment…then finally after calling him and making sounds, he turned to me and snapped the pic quickly!
I love posting updates...I have to stop myself from posting too often mostly for video purposes cause 90% of the time I prefer to post pics along with a cool video compiled of fun that went on during that month.

@MiyasMomma
Ohhh cool so these two are an example of your two wow lol
And yeah I'm glad I found that field, its perfect. We just got to get there early before the base ball kids get there haha. I agree on the laughter and entertainment..these two go nuts together and its only gonna get crazier as Prince gets older!
And thanks about the first pic. He has started to do that lately, just enjoying being in the car being cute.

@RedFlashFire05
Thanks! fluffy happy stud king

@CoraTheHusky
I enjoy recording these two crazies! They take up all the storage in my phone haha
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 4:55 pm

Something funny Dave Wink on my teeny tiny lil phone, with it's scratched up case screen cover, lol, the stud pic looks like the blue is "sky" and the railings are the cool graphics of like skyscrapers in a video game, lol, and Mylo is in the middle of it all Smile but yeah, that is a great pic of him, I love everything about it!
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 6:12 pm

Nice pics of Mylo Smile I love how he uses that arm rest hahaha
I like the colors in his coat
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 1:37 pm

Hey everyone!
It's been a while since I've updated the scrapbook Neutral
But finally the time has come for new pics and video for the forum!
Recent pictures and a little fun video at the end with Mylo & his buddy Prince.

Here's Mylo currently at 1yr 8 months old, 42lbs  Very Happy

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 Img_3811

Mylo has started to do this now to get closer to the car AC, thats as much as his belt lets him
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 Img_3610
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 Img_3710

Demanding service (treats) he loves the cashier at the store
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 Img_2910

Greeting the ladies at the vet while they get his drugs (trifexis)
They always fall for him and give him a treat too
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 Img_3713

He loves that orange fox toy
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 Img_3010

Looking pretty on the bed
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 Img_3810

Scaring the birds
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 Img_3711

Taking a break with Prince
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 Img_3712

Relaxing with momma
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 Img_3611

Husky Life.
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 Img_3110

Are you coming back in?
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 Img_2911

It's video time!
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 2:04 pm

He has such good expressions. So full of character. Love the pictures.

Teenager
Teenager
Mark Grubbs

Male Join date : 2016-01-10

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 2:15 pm

So cool! Watching him run and dodge was beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 2:26 pm

Almost every pic, Dave, reminds me SO much of mine, the standing up at the pet store and vet counters especially, LOLOL . GREAT pics, every single one of them. The video, OMG, Prince got huge! Love the vid, I'm impressed that Mylo doesn't get his lead caught on anything when he's running like that!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 3:11 pm

Awesome video Dave! Prince is getting huge. Love how Mylo runs like the wind. He looks spectacular! Love the updates!
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 23, 2016 8:45 pm

Hey everyone!
Yesterday for dinner time Mylo did something weird but cute...while I was pouring his food on the bowl he jumped on the bed..I put the bowl on the floor and told him to take it but he didn't go, I tried again but he didn't go so I was like ahhh man he doesn't want to eat I guess..but then I thought it would be funny if he starts to eat if I put the bowl on the bed...at first he started eating one kibble at a time by hand then eventually he started eating it up by himself while laying lol weirdo. he did the same thing today for dinner a few minutes ago.

Here are a few clips of this month, the last clip is him when he was being a weirdo eating in bed.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 2:03 pm

Cute video Dave, those two have more energy than mine when it's 102 outside (which it's been the last few days...well, almost)

Kohdi has always eaten on the bed Embarassed he's having his breakfast there right now, haha. As soon as he knows I'm about to feed them, he disappears, and he's in place, on the bed, waiting for his food dish. I'm actually not even quite sure how the habit started! I'm ok with it though.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 11:41 pm

very cute pictures of him, super cute laying belly up.
Shocked wow, cant believe that he has that much energy at the temperature, Leo has turn into a couch potato Laughing
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 12:38 pm

Dave, hahahaha, cute video....The girls are like that too, 5-10 minutes of running, quick dip in the pool and let's go inside. The last 2 days tho have been super nice in the morning, and have stayed out for about an hour before they want to go inside. Yesterday it was 76, today 82, just in the morning...by 3 pm it's 100, ugh.....take the nice weather when we can get it. That is so funny eating on the bed, haha. sofie lays down to eat, but neither eat on the bed. Smile
Back to top Go down
Freyja
Newborn
Newborn
Freyja

Female Join date : 2016-06-13

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 12:40 pm

Wow! Lots of energy for the heat! My 2 go out to potty and want to come right back inside to the AC ( high 80s/low 90s here)

He's adorable by the way, I love his mask
Back to top Go down
gwendah
Newborn
Newborn

Female Join date : 2016-07-25

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 12:06 am

Oh my goodness Mylo is so cute! He has his puppy face still. I'm so jealous of your yard by the way. I can't wait until I move into a house. He's super cute the way he eats in bed too.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 11:32 am

Hello everyone!!!!
It has literally been a year now since I last updated this scrapbook  Shocked

Mylo, my gf, and myself have been doing great!  bounce
Mylo is as happy and healthy as ever, by happy I mean being a lazy sleepy head haha.
I've been busy with school and work, and just realized that my little 2 week break is about to be over so I should post something nowww  Cool

Here are some pics of little Mylo, I say little cause he only weighs 46lbs  afro

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 Img_9210

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 Img_9510

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 Img_9010

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 Fullsi10

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 Img_8711

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 Img_8710

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 Img_8010

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 Fullsi11

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 Fullsi15

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 Fullsi17

Here's a little video of us makin' some acoustic noise lol!
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 7:05 pm

Dave, I'm looking at the weather map and you should be getting the outer bands of Harvey. Looks like southeast Texas is gonna get really wet - are you prepared??
(( and be careful!! ))

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 11:37 pm

Mylo!!!!!! I've missed this lil guy!!! So great to see you guys again! Smile Mylo looks great, really nice pics of him Dave. And that video! Best video ever Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 28, 2017 5:26 pm

he is so cute, and very handsome. the video is very cool duo Wink . i wonder if Leo would do that if i play my ocarina Suspect .
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 9:31 am

Hey Dave! I just wanted to check in to see how you're handling the storm?  Neutral Hope you're OK, please update us if you can. On the flip side, I know I've been away for quite sometime Shocked BTW, Mylo is adorable!! Love his happy face!
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 11:11 am

Love that squishy face!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next