It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Leo's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 12:25 am

Bandana looks cool! I need to get some for my two, haha.

Between the spider and now the dog Leo played with, poor guy has had it rough lately Sad hope he gets better soon!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 12:41 am

Oh Ronin, I hope Leo is up and feeling better in another day or so. Love the bandana so festive for the holidays. santa
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 5:12 am

I want that bandana lol I love stuff with snowflakes Smile he looks so handsome, glad he's feeling better
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 10:03 pm

thanks guys, he is feeling mush better with some help from the meds. he wanted to go running but still has to take it easy for a few more days. it dose look like it got a bit smaller but not sure if its just wishful thinking lol since it hasn't been that long.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 11:01 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 Leo_ye55
Leo after his hour and a half run a muck a the dog park today, he had a blast with a few issues here and there but over all he had lost of fun with some friends.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 11:07 pm

Wow, Ronin! At first glance i thought it was Ami and couldn't place the pic lol!

Don't you just love it when they are so completely pooped from a great day? He looks so sweet and loveable in his den I love you
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 3:44 am

Hahaha, a very pooped pup Wink that also means a very happy pup! Glad he is feeling better!
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 9:25 pm

Aww. Glad he's feeling better and had fun at the dog park! Mishka looks like that after a play date too. Lol.

RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 5:51 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 Leo_ye56
lounging on his bed after i dried him. gave him my green snowflake blanket to barrow Laughing , he laid in it for a wail.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 Leo_ye58
him playing with his big pride bites ball. seem to be his new favorite thing for the moment rendeer .
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 7:04 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 Img_5410
made them some dogie eggnog and some dogie ginger snap cookies on the top.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 Leo_ye59
Leo loved the eggnog, Joey just wanted the cookies  Laughing . i froze the rest Joey liked it frozen instead.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 7:45 pm

Leo looks adorable in that blanket! Green is his color.

Ok, what is doggie egg nog? LOL
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 8:36 pm

found it on line at LolaThePitty.com
Ingredients
1 (7 oz.) container plain Greek yogurt (I used Fage 2%) (i used the normal one)
½ of a (4 oz.) jar baby food (I used organic sweet potato & chicken)
¼ cup water
1 egg (free range if possible)
Gingerbread Buddy Biscuits (topping)

Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until frothy. i put a ginger bread dogie cookie that i made.
can remember where i found this one but here is the one for gingerbread dogie cookies.
Gingerbread Dog Biscuits
Ingredients
2 1/2 cups (230 g) oat flour ( or instead you can use coconut flour or any other flour)
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground ginger
2 large eggs
1/2 cup (120 g) cooked, pureed squash (butternut, pumpkin, or other kind)
2 tablespoons raw honey

Preheat your oven to 350°F, Combine flour, cinnamon, and ginger in a bowl and blend well. Add the eggs, squash(i sued pumpkin), and honey to the bowl and blend the mixture until it forms a ball of dough(I use my hands). then i put it on a non-stick baking mat, piece of parchment paper. i flatten the dough until it is about 1/4-inch thick right onto the non-stick baking mat.
you can also use cookie cutter to cut shapes out and place them on baking or cookie sheets.
Bake the dough for 15 minutes, and then turn each biscuit over and bake for another 15 minutes. Cool and store sealed at room temperature for a month or so, or in the refrigerator for a few months makes about 24 biscuits
i cooked it as a thin sheet, and when it was done i used a pizza cutter to cut peaces.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 9:06 pm

my niece said lets open presents and he came running  Laughing , but he had to wait his turn.
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 Leo_ye76

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 Leo_ye77

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 Leo_ye78
gave him a spider, he was suppose to have one more but he stole it a few months back. Very Happy

he was all over his spider tentacles, wail it was my moms turn to open her presents and then he decided to help her open it.
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 Leo_ye80
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:45 am

Merry belated Christmas Ronin, Leo looks like he had a grand time helping to open presents, lol. I agree with Jimmy, green is his color, love that pic.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 5:25 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 Leo_ye81
Leo and Joey hanging out after we went for a walk.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 Leo_ye82
after a much need bath and a blow dryer session.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 Leo_ye83
hanging out with my niece in the other living room.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 Leo_ye84
he finally got to lay in his hole after i clean it and it dried out some from the rain we got a wail ago, but now it flooded again tongue  Laughing .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 Leo_ye85
trying out his summer hammock, which i found at Costco. i believe it holds 200lbs so i think it should hold him Laughing .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 Leo_ye86
1 year and 8 months today. he was too tired to play this morning after his walk in the rain, i've got to get him a rain coat Laughing . HAPPY LATE NEW YEAR!!
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 6:15 pm

When I first got Kenzi she would disappear when we would put her outside. Got to looking around later and found a perfectly round husky sized hole in the ground under the porch. I came home one day and walked around the side of the house and looked under the porch and she was curled up in her hole sleeping. When she was in it all you would see of her was the slightest bit of fuzz at the top of the dirt line. She had dug it deep enough she was completely submersed. Sometimes they excavate our yards like a tornado ripping across the plains and other times they tactfully dig perfect pits that look like they had architectural plans going in. Too bad their cooling pits make such good ponds.

Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 6:55 pm

OMG< Joey is the size of Leo's head, lol. I love that pic Ronin, they look so calm, and peaceful.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 5:46 pm

we finally got the okay form the vet, that Leo can go be his normal self. he was so happy when he realized we were going biking again. i think we did about a half mile last Thursday, then dog park on Sunday for an hour run a muck with his friend Maggie and some other furry friends and noticed he had jello legs after an hour, figured it was time to head home.
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 Leo_ye89
he is still feeling it today lol! . this was after a 40 min walk this morning Smile . i hope he is up for a shorter bike ride on Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:57 pm

Oh.my.gosh.
They're the cutest pair together! Leo really does have such a sweet looking face.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:59 pm

He looks pooped, LOL. Is Leo's nose getting lighter? It looks really light in this pic.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 5:45 pm

Artic_Wind wrote:
He looks pooped, LOL. Is Leo's nose getting lighter? It looks really light in this pic.

Yeah he has a funny looking snow nose going, it liver color, pink in the middle and liver color on the other side. makes his nose look striped. Laughing

Last edited by RedFlashFire05 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 5:50 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 Leo_ye90
my mom took some pictures of me taking Leo out for a bike ride, it was a bit foggy yesterday though. but it was very fun.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 Leo_ye92
she managed to get one more of us coming back.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 5:57 pm

Foggy outside pics are so cool. Love the pics Ronin.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 7:56 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 Leo_ye93
trying out his new rain coat, cause he was starting to get hot spots form get wet and not drying out fast enough Shocked Very Happy, seem to be helping so far he used it yesterday.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 Leo_ye95
watched my niece and nephew play cards.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 Leo_ye97
after are morning walk in the rain Wednesday Laughing .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 Leo_ye96
he decided to check out his flooded hole, and it was still raining some.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 10:00 pm

Leo is soooooooooooo cute in his raincoat! I see another HOTM for April. April showers brings wet Huskies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leo's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next