It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Leo's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 4:58 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y104
out for a new years eve walk. it was the longest hour of fireworks on new years day although he did a bit better then last year. Wink

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y101
Leo wanted to help me vacuum out my brothers car.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y103
I love you he eventually took a sort nap.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y110
Shocked  2 hours later his car was clean and Leo add the first round of fluff back into the car lol! .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y102
then after vacuuming and then breakfast it was time for some much needed  Sleep .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y105
we walked to the kids school cause he insisted, but he was surprised no one was there. so we went to run a quick errand and waited with me in the car.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y106
Leo was pouting cause his dinner wasn't ready yet Laughing .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y109
i made him some doggie eggnog.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y108
he found a nice stick and then wiped out though shark teeth Laughing .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y107
got a good pic of him in his raincoat, i had him do some light trotting around the neighborhood.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y111
today, he turns 2 years and 8 months old.

Last edited by RedFlashFire05 on Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 5:59 pm

Can't ever get enough of Leo! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 7:13 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y115
we when out for some pork rinds, which is about a 1 mile and a half walk out to the store for some. we wait in the car for my mom after we got there.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y114
some one wanted to sample the pork rinds. Shocked

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y113
he really didn't want to wait until we got inside... Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 1625187496

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y116
he was very, very persistent.  Suspect  Laughing

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y117
waiting patiently for a small peace of pork rind. sunny

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y122
had a nice break in the between the rains.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y120
Leo was not pleased to wear the raincoat again  Laughing .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y118
and he was a bit more comfortable wearing it this time.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y123
we got the kids to school on time but we got caught in some rain wail waiting for our ride home.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y119
then some one needed to be dried  Laughing ...

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y121
and dried.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y124
one more time cause he didn't want to hold still any more  Smile .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y126
an another break in the rain and time for gopher madness.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y125
there was some old hole ruining under the bamboo, i hope he doesn't dig there Suspect Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 1625187496 .
Back to top Go down
MissSideShow
Newborn
Newborn
MissSideShow

Female Join date : 2017-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 3:57 pm

What a neat looking boy!! Being a redhead myself, I have a soft spot in my heart for the red ones <3 his bi-eyes are definitely striking as well.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 4:18 pm

Pic in the bamboo is cool Smile he has so much fun in his yard, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 4:50 pm

thanks, he defiantly has unique eyes that for sure.
yeah as long as my brother doesn't see the pot holes before i cover 'em up hahaha.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 9:02 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y149
i think he saw the neighbors cat some were. it was  sunny  enough to wear a bandana.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y139
got him to hold still for one more pic.  Very Happy

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y148
then he saw something interesting in the bushes.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y145
time for some water.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y140
then a quick nap wail my mom ran some errands.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y143
a nice cloudy day with no rain; so i had him wear his red bandana.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y142
he was checking out to see if i had filled in his hole.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y144
he decided to sleep under my moms chair.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y141
i found him watching sledding video that i was watching  Laughing .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y147
was not very happy about having to wear the raincoat cause it didn't rain, but i wanted to make sure he didn't get wet.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y146
then the three of them had a slumber party on the cot.
Back to top Go down
Mark Grubbs
Teenager
Teenager
Mark Grubbs

Male Join date : 2016-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 11:03 pm

Those eyes! What a beautiful dog and it looks like y'all have some fun adventures.
Back to top Go down
VTHokieHusky
Puppy
Puppy
VTHokieHusky

Male Join date : 2017-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 5:30 pm

Beautiful dog! Love the pic of him watching the sled on tv!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 1:03 am

Leo watching the tv is super cute Smile I love the first pic too, the color of Leo's eye looks the same color as his coat Smile
Back to top Go down
MissSideShow
Newborn
Newborn
MissSideShow

Female Join date : 2017-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 4:05 pm

Very beautiful boy Smile I love his bi-eyes
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2017 5:45 pm

You may have mentioned it a long time ago but what is the charm on his collar? It looks really neat.

Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 4:16 pm

Artic_Wind wrote:
Leo watching the tv is super cute Smile I love the first pic too, the color of Leo's eye looks the same color as his coat Smile

thanks, his eye usually looks more amber in color when he gets hot, and looks more hazel with a green ring around the edge. when he is cold. Laughing

TwisterII wrote:
You may have mentioned it a long time ago but what is the charm on his collar? It looks really neat.

thanks, now that you mention it it dose look like a charm Laughing . it his enamel id tag that i found on amazon made by red dingo. its a Tribal Sun design; i though it looked cool.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 10:34 am

I love the red dingo tags and when I have money to burn, thats one of the first to get! Always love the pics of Leo I love you
Back to top Go down
huskito
Newborn
Newborn
huskito

Female Join date : 2017-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 10:20 am

Lovely Leo I love you I love you I love you Embarassed
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 5:39 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y154
we had so much rain during the last few storms that the park started to turn into a small lake Shocked , so we went down to check it out bounce . it was lower then the last time that happened.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y151
after i dried him off, he nested on the cot in the living-room. he couldn't figure out a way down from there cause there was some stuff in the way.  Laughing i had to lift him; thank goodness he is so much lighter.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y156
after the storms cleared he checked out his flooded hole.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y152
then we made some more homemade frosty paw treats.  Laughing he wanted to make sure i got all the yogurt out of there.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y150
i found him playing with this penguin, he loves that thing so much.  Suspect i think its time to wash it again.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y155
found him curled up on this bed, but the camera beeped before i took the picture and he opened his eyes Laughing .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y153
he was very happy cause we had some  sunny and we didn't see to many puddles on our walk.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y158
we got back form dropping off the kids at school, he love to take them every day.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 12:24 am

I pick up the weirdest details from pics, lol...but I'll say it anyways. The pic of Leo curled up on his blanket is awesome, I just LOVE the way the blanket color is in synch with Leo's eyes! It's such a very sweet, gentle pic and with that coloring thing, looks amazing!

I love seeing him with his penguin too, LOLOL ...too cute!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2017 12:33 am

Here is what I see Ronin...and it almost looks like Leo is laying in the snow in this version, lol.Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Image18

IN your original pic though, I love the reflection of the blanket in his amber eye, makes it so soft and gentle
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 4:03 pm

Artic_Wind wrote:
I pick up the weirdest details from pics, lol...but I'll say it anyways. The pic of Leo curled up on his blanket is awesome, I just LOVE the way the blanket color is in synch with Leo's eyes! It's such a very sweet, gentle pic and with that coloring thing, looks amazing!

I love seeing him with his penguin too, LOLOL ...too cute!

thanks, that Tye dye towel is his favorite towel out the 3 that i have for him  Very Happy .

Artic_Wind wrote:
Here is what I see Ronin...and it almost looks like Leo is laying in the snow in this version, lol.Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Image18

IN your original pic though, I love the reflection of the blanket in his amber eye, makes it so soft and gentle

wow, he dos look like he is in the snow. hehe, i didn't notice the bed reflecting in his other eye it dose look cool.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 7:06 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y162
he wanted me to chase  Laughing   him out in the backyard.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y165
after a some zoomies and me chasing him he got tired.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y166
on the weekend we went out to the dog park, and someone decided it would be fun to get  affraid muddy. there was a black lab there i wish i had the camera with me to get a video of that lab rolling all in the nasty mud, he looked like  wet seal when he was done. lol!

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y167
i was lucky he only got it on his feet and nose, but it was so  Sad smelly that he need a emergency bath.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y160
after blow drying him and then breakfast it was nap time.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y163
we did got out to find some lumino diatomaceous earth at a local heath food store, but we also stopped at the pet store. where Leo was very interested in the guinea pigs but they were hiding.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y161
found him looking out the door.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y164
bounce we also did a short road trip out to Fremont to find some more aquarium plants for the fish tank; since the fish destroyed some of them. he had some fun meeting some new dogs in the store.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y169
today he is 2 years and 9 months old.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_y168
we had a nice 3 mile walk and then ran some errands, i also got him a strawberry ice cream that we shared. I love you
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 5:12 pm

Looking out the door with his penguin next to him is the cutest pic Smile adorable
Back to top Go down
VTHokieHusky
Puppy
Puppy
VTHokieHusky

Male Join date : 2017-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 2:19 pm

That face had me dying, LOL!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 3:18 pm

Artic_Wind wrote:
Looking out the door with his penguin next to him is the cutest pic Smile adorable

thanks, i was Suspect trying to get him to play with me but he didn't want to so, i left the penguin next to him. he didn't seem to mind he just kept looking out the door. Laughing

VTHokieHusky wrote:
That face had me dying, LOL!

thanks, he always makes that face  Laughing when he wants something.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 4:36 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_ye16
we did a quick run to the hardware store for some unsalted peanuts, he really like to look at the garden they have outside.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_ye14
then we waited for my mom in the car cause she was getting some Mexican bread form the store.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_ye12
then dried him after he ran around in the rain, well in the light sprinkling of rain.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_ye13
we checked out the small puddle at the park.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_ye11
we set up the cot so Leo could look out the window Smile and be comfy since he like to watch the neighborhood cats. i went to check on him and found them all hanging out together.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_ye10
he ran a muck a the dog park and got muddy feet Shocked . after i clean his muddiness, he took a nice nap near the window.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Collag10
Happy Valentine's Day

Last edited by RedFlashFire05 on Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 5:17 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_ye19
Leo decided he would take advantage of the sun and do some shot lived sun bathing  Laughing .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_ye20
for some reason Suspect he find this bush spot very interesting hehe.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_ye17
waiting for his frozen treat.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_ye24
we got another brake in the rain and gopher madness reared is head hahaha. more trenches to fill in before the rain starts  Laughing .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_ye23
he was enjoying the wind and some sun shine coming through the door.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_ye18
and then rain was back and more raincoat action haha.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_ye21
he was a bit more happy about wearing his raincoat this time; since i washed it Laughing .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_ye22
he was tired enough to do some rare cuddling with me on the coat. bounce  I love you .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_ye27
last Saturday we had a crazy wind storm and we heard a crash the night before. on Sunday we were on our way to the pet store and we went to check where we heard the noise; a fallen tree at the park. we decided not to go to the dog park cause of the flood warning and well the park is right next to the levee. so we did a 3.2 mile walk all the way to the pet store to buy cookie that he really likes. Very Happy

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Leo_ye25
then he tried to take his hole branch with him lol! , on our way to get the newspaper.

Last edited by RedFlashFire05 on Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leo's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 27 ... 38  Next