It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Leo's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 12:52 am

Such cute pics, hahaha. Mishka does that with the branches too! We got that same storm, and it was BAD, but I think you guys got it even worse from what I saw on the news. It was a wicked storm! Leo's belly up pic is so cute, and I LOVE red on him (the bandana) he looks beautiful!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 7:58 pm

Artic_Wind wrote:
Such cute pics, hahaha. Mishka does that with the branches too! We got that same storm, and it was BAD, but I think you guys got it even worse from what I saw on the news. It was a wicked storm! Leo's belly up pic is so cute, and I LOVE red on him (the bandana) he looks beautiful!

that was the second time he tried to take a huge one with him  Laughing . the storm was bad and the power went out for about and hour, the kids where hoping for an early release form school cause the power was out. the last one we got our gazebo  affraid flipped over cause we forgot to tie it down. i re-flipped it but i have to replace a peace that broke.
thanks, he likes to wear them; all i have to do is show him one and tell him to put it on and he slides his head in Smile .
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 5:28 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye35
it was storming early in the morning last week, he had to wear his coat.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye42
someone was giving me the evil eye Laughing .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye41
and he had to wear it one more time for our morning walk.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye40
then it was time to dry and take off his harness but Leo was trying to dry his precious lol! .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye33
finally some  sunny , he was chewing on a peace of bamboo Laughing  that he found, and enjoying the sun.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye31
i fill in he favorite spot with dirt to help day out the water that was still in there, he was so happy I love you  that he had his spot back he took a nap on it.

we were staring to get cabin fever, being suck inside all the time. since there weren't any dogs to play with at the dog park we decided to check out the levee trail near by.
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye32
this area was dry and a fence ran though here but that was cover by all the water.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye29
i think he saw a bird fly by i think it was fish. this area was much lower the last time we walked up here. and the fishing spots where way down there now they are under water.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye36
half of the trees are under the water and i think its maybe 15-25ft to the top of the levee.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye30
after all the adventuring and waving to all the city patrol cars he was tired.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye34
when we got home he went out to sun bath and nap.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2017 6:14 pm

Levee pics are BEAUTIFUL, Ronin! , love the way the trees poke out of the water, just a beautiful landscape in general. And Leo looks so beautiful in it Smile

Whenever I see (or read about) the "evil eye" I have to smile, hahaha
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 3:28 pm

it was a very cool walk up there, and peaceful with the water sounds and all the birds singing. we might go check out the other side of the river tail next weekend if he doesn't find anyone to play with.
i made a short video of our walk up there.

he wasn't very happy about having to wear his raincoat just to go and pee, so he gave me the eye hehehe.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 8:40 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye44
nice sunny day for sun bathing.  Smile he was also watching over his gopher holes.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye47
the grass was nice a bright green and it was a beautiful day.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye43
it was very warm for this time of the year, but he was happy to run some errands with me.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye45
affraid he also found himself a new spot to continue his gopher madness on the side of the house. i hope that i can fill them in before we get more rain.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye50
on our way to school he found a gopher hole that he just had to investigate...

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye51
and he end up with a cute muddy face.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye46
the dog park slow this time so we checked out the other end of the levee trail. after we walked about a mile and a quarter; other people started to arrive at the dog park. we stayed for a wail cause it was getting to warm for him. we also learned that manteca opened its own dog park, that's way the park has been slow.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye48
today he turns 2 years and 10 months.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 05, 2017 11:30 pm

The pictures of Leo on the green grass and the one by the levee are stunning pics, Ronin! He looks awesome! I need to get Kohdi a St. Patrick's Day bandana, his birthday is that day Smile we've had the beautiful weather too, but at the moment...it's raining again. Supposed to move thru really fast and all next week should be really nice again. I hope so, my two get bored inside, haha.

Really great pics, Ronin! And nice job on the video! I heard all those birds singing too Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 2:28 pm

thanks, i had to make him turn around cause he wanted to keep going hahaha. i think we could have made it to the bridge but i don't think he would walk back, we would have to take a long brake.
the other side is very quite you only hear the river sounds. i did take some video but it was way too windy to hear much.

we had some hail fall out here on Sunday, Leo was out doing his gopher madness thing when it happened he had hail in this fluff, hehe. then he stated eating some, and my niece was trying to make a hail-man.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 8:59 pm

Leo the gopher king ha
Gotta love that 3rd pic, always a good to see that "ahh yeah that was great" face which is normally followed by a nap lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 14, 2017 4:51 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye58
we took him to the home depot to get some larger pot for some of the plants. he decided to jump on the chicken compost cause he wanted to see what was making a beeping noise on the other side(it was a camra).

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye57
he let me put my hat on him hehe Cool . i couldn't get one with his eye open though Laughing .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye55
he was trying to get me to hurry so we could go out walking.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye54
it told him it was time to clip his nails.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye56
he had a great day at the dog park with his friend Coco, we stayed for a few minutes as the temperature was getting to warm.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:09 am

First two pics of Leo are too cute, Ronin. Leo looks amazing in the hat! Lol. The eyes closed only adds to it Smile looks like Leo likes to have his nails clipped! Does he? If he does, that's pretty awesome! And yeah, weather has been a little too warm so suddenly after all that cold and rain.
Back to top Go down
VTHokieHusky
Puppy
Puppy
VTHokieHusky

Male Join date : 2017-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 11:46 am

You have a beautiful dog! His expressions are HILARIOUS!! LOL
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 17, 2017 5:03 pm

thanks, he looked very cute in my hat. i usually clip his nails when he is tired, and ask him to lay flat so i can clip them and trim his feet fluff. he sometimes complains but he lets me.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Collag11
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2017 6:19 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye59
found him enjoying chewing a stick in the morning.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye60
some one has a fry addiction  Laughing

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye61
i started using his pack cause the weather was too warm for long walks, so we did a short walk to school, but he wanted to speed walk  Shocked with the pack on so the kids wouldn't be late.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye64
got Leo to stay and got some good pics of him on the front lawn.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye65
he really likes to play with the soda bottle with beans inside.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye66
there was no one at the dog park so we when up to the levee to see if the water level had gone down.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye67
he was watching birds and people fishing near by.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye68
we eventually found a someone that arrived at the park a bit later and they played for a little wail.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye62
we stated to clean up the garden to get it ready for planting and Leo was excited to investigate he place.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye63
he napped on the cool dirt wail we finish cleaning and he supervised  Smile .
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2017 11:55 pm

Wow, Leo's coat looks amazing in these pics, especially the pics down by the levee! First pic of him chewing on the stick is awesome, I love that one Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 26, 2017 5:14 pm

thanks, he's slowly starting to change color. i love his orange hair in the fist one too, its heard to catch his orange fluff on camera sometimes.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 3:51 pm

this post is picture heave. we had alto of thing going on this week. i guess i got a little camera happy Laughing .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye69
we did re-potted some plants but some one was taking over the potting dirt pile  Smile .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye70
he finally used his bed, apparently the gain laundry soap is too strong smelling he didn't want to use his bed for about a month. i felt so bad for him, next time i'll only use Nellie's laundry soda.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye71
had him check for cars on our mushing command review day, he really likes being out in front. he also did quite a bit of trotting on our way to the Mexican bread store. had to make him slow down so he wouldn't over do it.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye72
he also when up stirs to wake up the kids for school and he looked out my window before doing some zoomies up there  lol! .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye74
and the rain returned but he had a nice walk around the neighborhood.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye81
i just love that face, he wanted to sit out in the front yard wail it was reining.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye73
now that the garden was nice and clean it was time to get some plants, Leo helped pick them out with us.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye79
then he did a quick surveying of the garden and then we planted the plants.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye75
we didn't see anyone at the park, we must be getting there way to early. but he had fun doing full till run zoomies for about half an hour hahaha.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye78
we also checked out the levee trail, we saw some nice water lines of where the water was last week.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye80
we also when out to the bass pro shop for the dog days event, and we saw some of our dog park friends. he was so happy to see Ruffles she is a basenji/terrier mix. we checked out his favorite spot in the hole store the fish tank. he also got lots of pet form people, and one very happy guy we met inside the store; who was blind. he had the biggest smile on his face when he was petting Leo.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye82
we got to ride in the elevator cause someone was getting tired and hot, not sure why the stores out here have the heat so high.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye83
then my brother want to take a picture of Leo and my niece, not sure if its a buggie or off road car. it took a bit of convincing to get him in there but he did it. bounce bounce Cool .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye77
we also had our picture taken, it took three tries but this one came out amazing. my mom wants a framed copy. Smile

Last edited by RedFlashFire05 on Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 8:42 pm

The husky ball, the dog park pic, etc., you got some great shots Ronin! Leo is beautiful! LOVE the last one, I agree with your mom, you need to get it framed, it's a really great shot of the both of you Smile and I love the way Leo has one eye open in his husky ball pic, lol, too cute
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 11:37 am

it was his best husky curl to date hehe. thanks, we usually get out picture then there every year and we get to hag out inside with everyone. although the taxidermyed animals inside he doesn't seam to like going near them but he loves thoughts fish.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 30, 2017 11:47 am

Ronin - what a gorgeous series of pictures! Its been a while since I've had the luxury of perusing the scrapbooks and I've missed so much Sad Such a great life you give Leo.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 3:36 pm

thanks, i try my best to make each day a fun day.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 4:03 pm

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye92
he was checking to see if i had fill in his master peace  Suspect Laughing .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye87
then we played a round a fetch with the Frisbee and then....

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye89
with the tennis ball and tried to get some action pics using the timer that takes multiple shots.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye84
i did get a few good ones  Laughing  bounce .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye85
then he left his ball out side of the garden and did some zoomies in the garden  affraid thank goodness he was very careful. then he lad down in the spot we block off the cactus and he looked like we locked him up  lol! . the garden was door was wide open.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye86
after we walked to pick up some pictures at the store. we took him to the street fair.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye93
he was very tired of all the pets and people stopping us to as if they could pet him or if he was a malamute. he also meet this his doggie friends form the park as we walked around. (oh my, i really need to vacuum the van Laughing )

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye90
today he is 2 years and 11 months old.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye91
he helped me clean up after we mixed up some home made frost paws.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 6:31 pm

this post is picture heavy Smile .
Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_y112
we had some rain here and there last week but he not enjoying the "seal suit" cause of the humidity.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye94
i was hiding some peanuts in the small bamboo boxes.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye99
then he found himself a nice gopher hole to work  Suspect on  Laughing .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye97
he did find some friends at the dog park at last. he had fun playing with a nice Samoyed for a wail.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye98
after they left and we played for a bit he didn't want to be in there any more.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_ye96
so we headed up to the levee trail. wail we waited for some more playmate to show up.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_y100
we checked out the nice views and some cranes that were near by.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_y103
i was trying to get him to look at me, but know he was looking at the birds Wink  Rolling Eyes .

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_y102
got him to look at me  Laughing , there were just to many distractions.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_y106
as we were finishing our hike, we saw some doggie playmates had arrived.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_y101
after the hike i though he was tired but nope he still had some energy left to play with a sweet gray pittie friend that he made. we stayed for another half hour until it stated to rain. didn't take any pics cause these playmate were new to us.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_y104
the next day, we had to wait for the stores to open before we went out for our walk. some one was mopping cause he had to wait.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_y108
we head off to the new pet store that opened; in search of shampoo for Leo.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_y105
after a 2 mile walk to the store it was time for ice cream.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_y111
some one was a bit hipper the next morning.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_y107
we did some heel practice during our walk.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_y110
he was watching for grandma, to see if she had passed by.

Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Leo_y109
we took a trip to the home depot for some rope for the kids to use as jump rope.

Last edited by RedFlashFire05 on Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 12:20 am

These are some beautiful pictures, the background scenery along with Leo look amazing!! I like his moping pic and the pic where you got him to look at you, that one makes me laugh cuz it's almost like ur getting the evil eye x2, lol.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 1:10 pm

thanks,that one were i got him too look at me its the look that he usually gives me when he's a bit annoyed "come on already" cause he wanted to keep walking hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leo's Scrapbook   Leo's Scrapbook - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leo's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum :: Pack Members :: Scrapbooks-