It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Newbie from Seattle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pessimisaurus
Newborn
Newborn

Newbie from Seattle Empty
PostSubject: Newbie from Seattle   Newbie from Seattle EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 2:40 pm

Just found this forum and was happy to see how active and inviting it is, so I joined! I am trying to spend (waste) less time on Facebook these days, and a lovely forum like this may be just the thing. Wink

My name is Margaret, I have an almost 10 yr old Sibe named Royal (Windswept's Diamond Royale CGC CAA NW2 ETD RE RATS TN-N, he is a kossok/zuska dog) and a 1 year old Sibe (he just turned 1 last week!) named "Special Agent in Charge" aka Agent (Aasil's Jewel of the Emerald City), as well as 2 other dogs (and a whole host of other critters).

Royal does rally, agility, barn hunt and nose work, though we are pretty much retired from agility and rally now. He is working on his master barn hunt title and getting into some NW3/Element specialty trials so he can get some more nose work titles! We are also working on getting his last trick dog title, champion trick dog. Very Happy He is such a good boy and I adore him. He is amazing off leash, and is my bestest hiking/backpacking buddy. He really needs to start working on his pack dog title, but he isn't thrilled with carrying much weight.. (he has an old shoulder injury that bugs him sometimes).

Agent is busy growing up, but we are doing barn hunt and nose work training, conformation, and agility and obedience foundation work. Plus tricks of course, since those are fun! He is an intact adolescent male though, so life is really tough right now (his words, not mine Wink). Such an angsty teen! Lol

I really want to get into scootering with Agent, he has soooooooooooooo much energy...it's insane. Very different from Royal! Anyone here do that, or is there a section here about scootering??

I'll try to figure out how to post photos.. But I think I need to be on a real computer and not my phone ;P
Back to top Go down
pessimisaurus
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Seattle   Newbie from Seattle EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 2:49 pm

Ok here we go, just a couple recent snapshots of the boys.

Royal on a hike a few weeks ago:
Newbie from Seattle Img_4110

And Agent on his very first real hike last week, on his birthday! He was soooo good <3
Newbie from Seattle Img_6710
Back to top Go down
Mark Grubbs
Teenager
Teenager
Mark Grubbs

Male Join date : 2016-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Seattle   Newbie from Seattle EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 8:29 pm

Welcome aboard! Those are some great lookin pups you have there.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Seattle   Newbie from Seattle EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 10:22 pm

Beautiful pictures of BEAUTIFUL huskies!!! Royal looks very much like another member (jbealer) husky Sierra, they both have that sweet face Smile welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Seattle   Newbie from Seattle EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 10:31 pm

Sounds like you know how to show a dog a good time. Such fun activities. Beautiful pair you have. Welcome to the forum!

Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Seattle   Newbie from Seattle EmptySat Nov 26, 2016 5:47 pm

hi, welcome to the forums, very beautiful pair of huskies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Seattle   Newbie from Seattle Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie from Seattle

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1