It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Loki's Scrapbook - photo heavy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
loki_said_smile
Newborn
Newborn

Loki's Scrapbook - photo heavy  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook - photo heavy    Loki's Scrapbook - photo heavy  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 5:33 pm

Aww thank you! I am having a ball, he is so much fun to photograph!

I am very much a Nikon person, mostly due to my dad he had the Nikon610? While I was growing up and I took it everywhere. Now he has the 850 I believe and the quality is phenomenal. However the 750 is just as good, especially as soon as you start adding lenses on Wink it’s such a money pit isn’t it!

These photos however are all taken off my iPhone. The quality doesn’t stand up once you enlarge them bar a few that I used a tripod like stand for them. There is just no way I could wrangle a DSLR and this guy without hurting myself Laughing that last one is actually a screenshot from a video, I propped the phone up I. A tree lol!

I’ll have to head over to your 52 week thread now! Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook - photo heavy    Loki's Scrapbook - photo heavy  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 12:49 am

Your pictures are always AMAZING!!! I'm in awe of just how beautiful they are! And from an iPhone! You are extremely talented! Loki is looking awesome as ever, such a happy pup Smile
Back to top Go down
dvflyer
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook - photo heavy    Loki's Scrapbook - photo heavy  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2018 2:48 pm

Excellent photos!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook - photo heavy    Loki's Scrapbook - photo heavy  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2018 8:23 pm

wow beautiful sun set pictures.
Back to top Go down
loki_said_smile
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook - photo heavy    Loki's Scrapbook - photo heavy  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 7:10 am

So, pup and I are still kicking along. Life just seems to get busier and busier, I keep telling myself it will slow down. But I think I have to get used to the fact this is the new normal for awhile at least.

He is a few weeks shy of 18 months old! Swear it feels like it has been much much much longer that I have had him around. My entire life has been flipped upside down and Loki sits very arrogantly in the centre of it.

All in all roughly 7k worth of vet bills in the last 12 months. I did say that he was going to be an expensive pup. But fingers crossed things look to be slowing down as he matures. Although we are investigating a potential zinc deficiency (if anyone has experienced this before please share your story). But all other ailments have healed nicely.

He is super little! Not very tall and tips the scale at around 20kg. He is starting to fill out a bit but I think he is always going to be on the smaller end. But! His personality more than makes up for any missing height and weight. Never ever met a dog like him.

Anyways, no time for any good photos over there last six months but some to show just how cheeky the rat bag still is. Hope everyone has been well! Couldn't have made it through those first few months without you guys!

Loki's Scrapbook - photo heavy  - Page 2 76494110
Loki's Scrapbook - photo heavy  - Page 2 Dac95310
Loki's Scrapbook - photo heavy  - Page 2 Adbb3210Loki's Scrapbook - photo heavy  - Page 2 33ea5d10
Loki's Scrapbook - photo heavy  - Page 2 97771410
Loki's Scrapbook - photo heavy  - Page 2 E9e0b310Loki's Scrapbook - photo heavy  - Page 2 40455110
Loki's Scrapbook - photo heavy  - Page 2 37ec5810Loki's Scrapbook - photo heavy  - Page 2 23197c10
Loki's Scrapbook - photo heavy  - Page 2 F2e3c710
Loki's Scrapbook - photo heavy  - Page 2 943c7310
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook - photo heavy    Loki's Scrapbook - photo heavy  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 1:03 pm

He looks great, and such beautiful pics, as always. Glad to see you back!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook - photo heavy    Loki's Scrapbook - photo heavy  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2019 6:45 pm

nice pics, love the actions pics of Loki running in the water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loki's Scrapbook - photo heavy    Loki's Scrapbook - photo heavy  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Loki's Scrapbook - photo heavy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2