It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2018 12:30 am

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 01213

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 01812

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 02010

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 02111

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 09810

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 09910

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 09610

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 09410
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 21, 2018 2:16 pm

nice pics, love the 2nd from the bottom they are both looking in the the same direction Wink .
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 1:44 am

Thank you Ronin! I love that pic, just wish they didnt have their derp face on, haha.

Pics from this weekend

The twins...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 00412

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 00513

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 01611

Trying to catch one of those flying Bumble Bugs
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 02314

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 02412

Bone
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 05511

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 07810

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 04611
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 1:22 am

cute pic of her with her hand on his head. and the "Trying to catch one of those flying Bumble Bugs" is funny looks like she is about to spin and chase her tail.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 1:33 am

LOL Ronin, I have never seen Mishka chase her tail before! actually, none of my Huskies ever have, how weird! Thank you Ronin!

Mishka is loving her new ball. I posted a pic of her and the ball on Instagram, I was contacted by the inventor, how cool is that! anyways,  this ball bounces on water too! its really cool!
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 04313

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 04410

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 05211

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 06111

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 06710

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 06811

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 06911

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 07912

Mishka is gonna be a zombie for Halloween  Razz
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 07710

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 00914
Back to top Go down
dvflyer
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 30, 2018 11:16 am

Ha ha... love the Zombie pose.

Which ball is that?
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 12:25 am

@dvflyer LOL, she was actually going after the ball but the ball didn't quite make it in the shot Smile she looks like a zombie though! Hahaha.

The ball isn't made specifically for dogs, it's a kids ball, it's cheap though, like $10. It's a Wabosa Moonball, these things have bounce! Up to 100ft. The design, with the little craters, makes a pop sound when it hits the ground, and I'm not sure if it's the design or the flagstone in my backyard but once it comes back to the ground, it can shoot off in any direction, LOL. I did a lot of getting it out of the canyon cuz my dogs are lazy Wink Mishka loves this thing! Normally she gives me the ball back but this one she likes to hold onto, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 01, 2018 5:27 pm

she is adorable carrying her ball, cool zombie pic, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 4:38 am

Thank you Ronin! Mishka loves playing with ball toys, Kohdi not so much, he prefers stuffed toys he can tear apart, haha...they both love sticks though Razz

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 00712

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 00810

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 01513

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 02211

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 02811

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 03210

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 03311

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 05711
Back to top Go down
dvflyer
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 11:15 am

Sticks are the best. Love free toys!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 11:34 pm

dvflyer wrote:
Sticks are the best.  Love free toys!

LOL, free is always good! Just gotta watch for splintering. Mishka was pooping once, seemed to be having trouble, as in she kept spinning around and squatting over and over, she let out a squeak and a small, sharp, chunk of wood came out. I take any stick away now that comes apart.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 7:25 pm

Laughing our ferrets had a sock fetish the would collected them out of the hamper even if they were clean and hide them.

that stick is amazing, nice pics of them playing, they are so cute.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 1:32 am

Thank you Ronin! hahaha, ferrets are cute like that Smile

My pretty little girl

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 01311

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 05411

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 05611

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 04612

Last edited by Artic_Wind on Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dvflyer
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 12:26 pm

Love her profile pics... Coincidentally, Mishka is one of my wife's nicknames. Smile
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 5:50 pm

she looks so relaxed by the pol. beautiful profile pic, she is so fluffy.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 1:37 am

@dvflyer Thank you! I love when I can get good face shots of her Very Happy

Really!!! thats interesting, how did your wife get that nickname? From what I know, Mishka is really a boys name (means "bear") however, Ive also read its universal which, apparently its not, haha. My Mishka had a couple other names in the running though, "Ice" (ice queen, haha), Annika (which is still my favorite but it sounds too much like my last female husky's name) but Mishka is the one I chose. I love the name Smile

Thank you Ronin! her fur hasnt fully recovered yet from what I think was her food but she still has an awesome coat Very Happy

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 02911

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 00111

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 00713

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 01714

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 02513

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 08911
Back to top Go down
dvflyer
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 12:07 pm

Not sure exactly how she got it. Happened before we met. Her name is Michelle. Friends called her Mish. I think Mishka was an extension of that.
Back to top Go down
DarkDiamond
Teenager
Teenager
DarkDiamond

Male Join date : 2014-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 10:28 pm

I love that last picture, Jimmy! Kohdi looks like “omg, go away” Lol. Ziva looks at Wolf like that a lot. He can be persistent…
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 8:37 pm

@dvflyer that's pretty cool! On Instagram I was questioned by a woman why I named Mishka a boys name, haha. She explained she did the same thing by naming her girl husky Mishka and was just curious why I did it. I told her Mishka was the equivalent of "Michael" I thought, and possibly "Michelle" as well because the list of names I looked at lists Mishka as universal, boy or girl name. She is not from Russia but where she is from, they speak either the same or a similar language and told me no, it's not, LOLOL, and that people, in her opinion, see the "a" on the end of Mishka and assume it's a girls name. Anyways, we are two people on Instagram with a female husky named Mishka Smile by the way, Kohdi I thought was universal as well but apparently it's a girls name, hahaha, did I mess up or what?! I think their names fit them though! Not because they're boyish or girlish, they're just pretty names that I pictured on each dog. Kohdi, to me, is a chill Southern California boy, just laid back, takes nothing seriously, I pictured a surfer dude, lol.

@DarkDiamond thank you Graham! I loveeeeee Kohdi's face / expression in that pic, LOLOL. I also liked the way his ears framed Mishka's face, it is all just very cute to me Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 11, 2018 7:38 pm

Fire smoke in the air...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 118210

Was hoping these would turn out better...Mishka framed by Pansies
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 124010

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 124610

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 125210

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 120710

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 119010

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 125710

Sly as a fox! as I took this pic, she tried to put Kohdi in the pool!
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 01214

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 00517

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 01013

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 00213
Back to top Go down
dvflyer
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 11:58 am

Battle pics are great.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 12, 2018 10:23 pm

Thank you Mike! Mishka has been feeling amazing lately, and has been her old playful self Smile her stomach issues seem to be resolved <knock woôd> and besides her food, all I did was stop buying store bought treats and have been making this one simple recipe myself!
Back to top Go down
dvflyer
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2018 1:10 am

Glad she's feeling better. I rarely use treats other than their food. Sometimes cut up hot dog pieces - very small (cut a hot dog into four long slices and slice all of those)- and that's mostly for when the trainer is coming over.

So like for recall, I'll use hot dogs since they are very high value. But I'll also do training right before meal time so anything is high value. Wink
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 18, 2018 6:00 pm

beautiful pic, love the "Sly as a fox" pic she looks like she is  about to toss him in the pool Laughing .  cool action pics he is like a ballerina in the air, jumping to get away.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 2:55 am

@dvflyer yeah, hot dogs would have made Mishka sick, same with ground beef, eggs, bacon, sausage...the list goes on. Now, none of these things make her sick. Its weird. Either changing her food back kicked in, or these treats I make them do the trick. Since I don't know which one worked, im keeping both up. thanks Mike!

@ Ronin...thank you, that pic was caught completely by happenstance, haha, just a second before, they were both standing there looking all cute Smile

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 00416

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 00518

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 04412

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 01613

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 02013

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 02610

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 03713
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next