It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

My Mya Tattoo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

My Mya Tattoo - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Mya Tattoo   My Mya Tattoo - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:00 pm

jbealer wrote:
i keep waiting for the perfect pic of S&J to have one done but i have not come across a pic that screams that yet.

You'll find it and it will be awesome!! It took me FOREVER and unless picture taking to find the right one of Mya. Once Kody is a little older I'm starting to consider getting one of him as well, but that s**t hurt so I'm still debating..lol.
Back to top Go down
SiberianAnubis
Adult
Adult
SiberianAnubis

Male Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: My Mya Tattoo   My Mya Tattoo - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 2:27 pm

The paw tattoo looks cool

melissa you need to be fair, if mya got one Kody has to get one too Razz
Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: My Mya Tattoo   My Mya Tattoo - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:35 pm

I know I'm chiming in a bit late here but I definitely like the font in #2 best. You must show us the end result for whatever you end up getting!

Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: My Mya Tattoo   My Mya Tattoo - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:14 pm

Ok so I think #2 it is! LOL! I love all the tatts posted, how do I chose???

SiberianAnubis, I probably will only be putting Dakota to ink,. I love Willow and I know I will all other pups that will be in my future, but Dakota is THE dog of my lifetime. We had such a bond that I just can't even describe. It just seems fitting to honor him.

How cool is this one??
My Mya Tattoo - Page 3 Images5
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: My Mya Tattoo   My Mya Tattoo - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:19 pm

26nikita wrote:

SiberianAnubis, I probably will only be putting Dakota to ink,. I love Willow and I know I will all other pups that will be in my future, but Dakota is THE dog of my lifetime. We had such a bond that I just can't even describe. It just seems fitting to honor him.

That's what Mya is for me...THE dog of my lifetime. I love Kody with all my heart, but Mya is Mya. Even with all of her bitchy issues, she's my forever princess. That's why I got a tattoo of her. I just love her so much! I keep myself in your shoes Mindy and I can't help, but get all worked up again Sad
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: My Mya Tattoo   My Mya Tattoo - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:26 pm

MelissaI wrote:
26nikita wrote:

That's what Mya is for me...THE dog of my lifetime. I love Kody with all my heart, but Mya is Mya. Even with all of her bitchy issues, she's my forever princess. That's why I got a tattoo of her. I just love her so much! I keep myself in your shoes Mindy and I can't help, but get all worked up again Sad

I'm sorry! Just love on her as much as you can. I know Dakota knew he was loved, but I can't help but wonder if I hugged him enough before he left us. I've probably been smothering Willow cause I won't leave her alone. I just want to make sure she knows how much she is loved. And then I feel guilty cause he's not here to love on. Sad
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: My Mya Tattoo   My Mya Tattoo - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 10:29 pm

26nikita wrote:
MelissaI wrote:
26nikita wrote:

I'm sorry! Just love on her as much as you can. I know Dakota knew he was loved, but I can't help but wonder if I hugged him enough before he left us. I've probably been smothering Willow cause I won't leave her alone. I just want to make sure she knows how much she is loved. And then I feel guilty cause he's not here to love on. Sad

Girl, don't be sorry! I just know how you must feel right now because I feel the exact same way about Mya as you did/do about Dakota. Willow knows how much you love her...trust me...she does. I hug my 2 way TOO MUCH i think. Even my husband says that I love the dogs more than I love him..lol
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: My Mya Tattoo   My Mya Tattoo - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:29 am

26nikita wrote:
Ok so I think #2 it is! LOL! I love all the tatts posted, how do I chose???

How cool is this one??
My Mya Tattoo - Page 3 Images5

Actually they'll all rip your heart out one by one as they pass. Took me 3 years to stop shedding a tear or two on Jessie's passing date, Mylo will make me tear up just thinking of him and in time if I'm still around Adobo & Biko will break my heart again and again.

////////////////////

How cool is this one?? <<<------ I saw that one and thought that was excellent art work, probably the best of the bunch.

Back to top Go down
SiberianAnubis
Adult
Adult
SiberianAnubis

Male Join date : 2010-11-09

PostSubject: Re: My Mya Tattoo   My Mya Tattoo - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 7:39 am

26nikita wrote:
MelissaI wrote:
26nikita wrote:

Dakota wouldn´t want you to feel that way.
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: My Mya Tattoo   My Mya Tattoo - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:00 am

Len, I totally agree with you! It's hard to hear about someone else's dog let alone experiencing it with one of your own.

SIberianAnubis, I know I am being silly about it. I'm working on letting it go.
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: My Mya Tattoo   My Mya Tattoo - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 3:54 pm

Posting my reply on the tat thread Smile

Sheba&amp;Kennedy wrote:
OMG! That paw print tat you guys were talking about...

I'M GETTING THAT TAT!!

Except mine will have both of my girls' in it I think. Kind of like this one..
My Mya Tattoo - Page 3 20ua8v9

Can't decide if I want to do them both since Shebs in black and white and Kennedy is yellow. Not too sure how good that would look together scratch

It's in the process of being sketched..my boyfriend is going into tattooing so he does all my sketches Smile.

Love that idea! Super cool!

Ericobeasto wrote:
Love the pix!! And love the tattoo! I have one on my arm that i thought of myself and love it and i need to add onto it soon.. Its a tribal tree.. And mixed in the tree is symbols for each memeber of my family.. I need to add my niece to it cause she was born after i got it.. Then i also want to add something small for koda.. And if i add koda im gonna add my previous other 2 dogs that passed away. Im not sure what i want for koda.. Maybe ill start a new thread later and post a pic so i can get some ideas

Take a pic of yours! Smile
Back to top Go down
Balonsmom
Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

Female Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: My Mya Tattoo   My Mya Tattoo - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Trailtoad1
Teenager
Teenager
Trailtoad1

Male Join date : 2013-02-26

PostSubject: Re: My Mya Tattoo   My Mya Tattoo - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:45 pm

I wish I was not such a chicken shit!! LOL I would get one
Back to top Go down
Ericobeasto
Senior
Senior
Ericobeasto

Male Join date : 2012-11-20

PostSubject: Re: My Mya Tattoo   My Mya Tattoo - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:56 pm

Trailtoad1 wrote:
Honestly it isnt to bad if you get it in the right spot.. Certain spots when i got my upper arm done i didnt even feel when other spots like if you hit a bone i could feel it in my jaw lol
Back to top Go down
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

Female Join date : 2012-08-13

PostSubject: Re: My Mya Tattoo   My Mya Tattoo - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:54 pm

I have one on my left shoulder blade and it didnt hurt that bad until it hit the bone...then it was pretty bad!! Mines not colored in though, so I got lucky with that as well Smile. My boyfriend doesn't think I can make through my dog ones, but I think I can. I mean, it's for my dogs!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/379867695570/
Ericobeasto
Senior
Senior
Ericobeasto

PostSubject: Re: My Mya Tattoo   My Mya Tattoo - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 9:14 am

Im gonna start a new post of my tattoo. So i dont hijack this one
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

PostSubject: Re: My Mya Tattoo   My Mya Tattoo - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:09 pm

Ericobeasto wrote:
Trailtoad1 wrote:
Honestly it isnt to bad if you get it in the right spot.. Certain spots when i got my upper arm done i didnt even feel when other spots like if you hit a bone i could feel it in my jaw lol

Yep, it depends on the spot. Plus, after a while the area that they're working on starts getting numb. The one of my back (in between my shoulder blades) hurt, but not that bad. The one on my ankle didn't hurt at all. Now, Mya's OUCH! And that was after a few patron shots...lol. That soft tissue on your upper thigh/inner thigh was killer!!!
Back to top Go down
Ericobeasto
Senior
Senior
Ericobeasto

PostSubject: Re: My Mya Tattoo   My Mya Tattoo - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:52 pm

How long did maya take? Mine took about 4 hours
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Mya Tattoo   My Mya Tattoo - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Mya Tattoo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3