It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Legend_of_Faolan
Teenager
Teenager
Legend_of_Faolan

Female Join date : 2011-08-23

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** Empty
PostSubject: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Introducing my two boys! <3

First is Legend is an 8 year old papillon, I have had him since I was 13 years old. He officially has the title "my boy".

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** Legend2

And this is the newest addition to my family! Introducing my husky puppy Faolan (pronounced Fay-oh-lahn). He is almost 3 months old and currently weighs 18 pounds. I found him on craigslist and unfortunately he is backyard bred which I only realized after I agreed to take him and by that point I was too in love to back out, but I still love him to bits <3

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** DSC_0392-1

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** DSC_0658

Last edited by Legend_of_Faolan on Mon May 28, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cmanding
Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:42 pm

Welcome!!!
Are you sure the 2nd and 3rd pictures are the same husky?? Razz

Faolan and Legend are too cute!

Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:36 pm

Both are adorable! Legend is such a little cutie, I love papillons.

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:04 pm

Holy moly! My little girl is going on 15 weeks and is maybe 13lbs and is all leg for the most part! Faolan is going to be a big boy! Though I look at photos of Koda at the same age and he was way bigger and he is right at the max of breed standard. BYB bred or not, he is a cutie and looks like a sweetheart! Smile
How does Legend take to Faolan, I have to ask? At my work, our frequent visiting papillon barked it's head off at Koda!
Back to top Go down
hollywoodhuskies
Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

Female Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:24 pm

Welcome! He's sooooo cute!
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:15 pm

Awww...they are both adorable! welcome!
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:50 pm

welcome! cute doggies Smile
Back to top Go down
CrazyDogs
Puppy
Puppy

Female Join date : 2011-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:15 pm

Way cute!
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:39 pm

Welcome! The all white sibe presence is growing!
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Faolan
Teenager
Teenager
Legend_of_Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:09 am

Heatherlee wrote:

How does Legend take to Faolan, I have to ask? At my work, our frequent visiting papillon barked it's head off at Koda!

As long as he is left alone they do fine around each other, but one of Faolan's favorite games is to annoy Legend. He will run up and nip at Legend big floofy tail and then dance out of reach as Legend expresses his anger and annoyance. I am trying to work on getting him to not bother Legend (using "leave it") but its not working, making Legend angry is just too fun.
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Faolan
Teenager
Teenager
Legend_of_Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:58 am

New pictures of Faolan!! He turned 3 months old on the 28th ^_^

He is starting to look so rangy, almost like a wolf!
Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** Park_01

The sun came out from behind the clouds for this one, so he glows, lol
Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** Park_02

He absolutely LOVES splashing around in water! We can't give him water in a bowl because of this, so we trained him to drink from the bathtub faucet Razz
Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** DSC_0177

Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Faolan
Teenager
Teenager
Legend_of_Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:39 pm

Another photo of Faolan at the park:

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** DSC_0069

Meeting another dog, he had just finished doing zoomies around her, lol.
Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** DSC_0198
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

Female Join date : 2011-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:04 pm

haha Too cute!! He has the most beautiful eyes! I love bi-eyes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/kalethehusky
Legend_of_Faolan
Teenager
Teenager
Legend_of_Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:29 pm

Thanks! Those eyes are what made me fall in love with him <3
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:02 pm

Faolan is such a cuttie!
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Faolan
Teenager
Teenager
Legend_of_Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:38 pm

So Faolan went in to the vet for his final puppy shots and his one year rabies shot. He weighed 23.8lbs and he is 14 weeks old! So proud of my growing boy <3

After one more week (to let the vaccines take effect) he will be able to go to the dog park for the first time and he will be coming to work with me (I work at a dog boarding and grooming facility) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:26 pm

YAY! Kale got his annual exam and vaccs today too!! I took Kale with me to school everyday (Vech Tech school lol) and practiced on him everyday and he has turned out extremely balanced and even tempered. So glad to hear that Faolan will be joining you at your job and learning social skills Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Faolan
Teenager
Teenager
Legend_of_Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:42 pm

Yeah I just hope there are dogs there willing to play with him when I go! We don't get in many young dogs, but last weekend we had two 4 month old puppies and although they went home already I really hope they come back soon! Usually its just tiny dogs and older big dogs.
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:09 pm

Puppies are good as playmates and how to engage in health play actives, but sometimes the older dogs are better at teaching manners and how to act socially. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Faolan
Teenager
Teenager
Legend_of_Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:09 am

I just don't want them to get so annoyed by him they attack him =/
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:08 pm

Most adult dogs are very tolerant of puppies and if they do get annoyed they will correct him; but if the adult seems to be getting overly annoyed I would remove him from the situation.
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Faolan
Teenager
Teenager
Legend_of_Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:30 pm

Alright. I still hope there will be a puppy that he can play with, so he can just let his puppiness run wild for once Razz
Back to top Go down
Legend_of_Faolan
Teenager
Teenager
Legend_of_Faolan

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:29 pm

Just figured I'd share the page listing Faolan's family. He is the one they called Avalanche.

http://www.prettypawznc.com/Past_Pups/Scarlett/Litters/May28/

Also wanted to point out the irony that the website is designed by "Unethikal Web Designs" XD
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:47 pm

Why are the whites more expensive than the reds?!? lol thats all luck of the draw... I'm pretty sure that they don't go into the genetic part of their "breeding" haha weird... His parents are pretty tho Smile
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 2:15 pm

Legend_of_Faolan wrote:

http://www.prettypawznc.com/Past_Pups/Scarlett/Litters/May28/

Also wanted to point out the irony that the website is designed by "Unethikal Web Designs" XD

Ummmm isn't this the husky breeder from hell? (please correct me if I'm wrong)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**   Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!** Empty

Back to top Go down

Faolan's Scrapbook **UPDATE: Faolan's First Birthday!!**

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next