It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Jolly Ball

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rpataca
Newborn
Newborn
rpataca

Male Join date : 2011-11-09

Jolly Ball - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolly Ball   Jolly Ball - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:38 am

We're getting our puppy soon - is this a good toy for a puppy? 8 weeks old? Looks kind of big.

This one looks like its for the horses and large dogs
http://www.tractorsupply.com/horse-stall-fixtures-ties/jolly-ball-for-horses-large-dogs-8-in--5008427

This one is for puppies and medium size dogs.
http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2751028

Might get the smaller one for now. Not bad for 10bucks.

Back to top Go down
KareBear
Teenager
Teenager
KareBear

Female Join date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Jolly Ball   Jolly Ball - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:34 pm

When Aevyn was small we did get him smaller toys, and, honestly - those are the ones he still has around the house. (for the most part)

I know when he went to visit our families dog he wasn't interested in the bigger toys, in some cases he was afraid of them. If you don't have a problem with having to upgrade later on, the medium sized one will be just fine, I'd say.

Back to top Go down
cmanding
Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Jolly Ball   Jolly Ball - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:18 pm

The kids behind our house has gotten 2 of their balls over the fence. When I first noticed the balls in our yard, they were fully inflated. The next day, Storm managed to deflate the yellow one enough to grab it in his mouth and brought it in to play. I tossed that one back over the fence. The following day, I let him outside, and saw him deflate the colorful ball that remained and grabbed it in his mouth and started playing with it and tossing it around.

I think Storm needs a Jolly ball....

Senior
Senior
hypers987

Female Join date : 2011-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Jolly Ball   Jolly Ball - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 12:42 am

Jolly Ball has made a Jolly Egg! It moves more erratically when kicked. I think I need one! lol

http://www.amazon.com/Jolly-Pets-Egg-Large-Yellow/dp/B003TEQ2U6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1334461232&sr=8-1
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/kalethehusky
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: Jolly Ball   Jolly Ball - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:49 am

I think I Storm might like the Jolly Egg!

cmanding

PostSubject: Re: Jolly Ball   Jolly Ball - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:05 pm

Well...I bought the Jolly Egg....
They have no interest in the Jolly Egg....

I have broken huskies, me thinks....

Newborn
Newborn
charlean

Female Join date : 2012-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Jolly Ball   Jolly Ball - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:57 am

So after Aurora decided my sons Hippity Hop was her toy and killed it, I went out and got her a Jolly Ball. She absolutely loves it! Very Happy Back when I was working as a vet tech, the horses at the clinic had Jolly Balls to play with and it was entertaining to watch them. Until now, I hadn't had a dog that needed that type of toy, but it is worth every penny spent.

Now to replace that Hippity Hop...
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Jolly Ball   Jolly Ball - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 3:38 pm

I got Blaze a Jolly ball he loves it. He had a ball with it last night in the yard.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jolly Ball   Jolly Ball - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jolly Ball

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2