It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

California Huskys!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

Female Join date : 2011-08-25

California Huskys!! Empty
PostSubject: California Huskys!!   California Huskys!! EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:50 am

Anyone that lives in Northern Cali that wants to meetup? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/kalethehusky
cbhart
Teenager
Teenager
cbhart

Female Join date : 2012-01-19

PostSubject: Re: California Huskys!!   California Huskys!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:01 pm

Im in Northern Cali around sacramento area I just recently got a husky aroung xmas and i would like to find husky meets in our area any ideas?
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

PostSubject: Re: California Huskys!!   California Huskys!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:27 pm

AH!! YAY! another Northern Californian! Me and Kale are in Turlock, just south of Modesto =D. We would love to schedule a play date, and I don't mind driving Wink Kale is on the mend right now, but in a couple of weeks (possibly a month) he'd be ready for some Husky play-time! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cbhart
Teenager
Teenager
cbhart

PostSubject: Re: California Huskys!!   California Huskys!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:32 pm

that sounds great I actually drive to Ripon once a month maybe we can meet up once hes better. I have noticed their isnt to many huskys around here
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

PostSubject: Re: California Huskys!!   California Huskys!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:35 pm

Yea there really aren't. There's a really nice lady that live close to me that has a female (extremely overweight) but she's dog aggressive, 10 years old, and has had CCL surgeries on both her rear knees! Shocked Lots of German Shepherds tho! lol
Back to top Go down
cbhart
Teenager
Teenager
cbhart

PostSubject: Re: California Huskys!!   California Huskys!! EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 5:49 pm

River is choosy with his friends we also have a chihuahua and they are best buds but my friend brought his pit over and River went after him he was way more dominate then the pit but we go other places and hes best buds so idk hopefully if we meet they will get along lol...its to bad that the dog is overweight but I guess better to be over weight then underweight
Back to top Go down
norbreedslove
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2012-02-24

PostSubject: Re: California Huskys!!   California Huskys!! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Brooke, I think your in capital city arctic k9s on facebook. Connie I live in shingle springs!!
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

PostSubject: Re: California Huskys!!   California Huskys!! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:38 pm

Yep! But I haven't gone to any meets unfortunately Crying or Very sad I'd like to do a meet up soon if I can can scrounge up enough gas money lol There's a woman in Stevinson (15 mins away) that I met on another forum that wants to meet up at the dog park here in town, but she never shows when we schedule a time Neutral
Back to top Go down
norbreedslove
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: California Huskys!!   California Huskys!! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:55 pm

I hate that. I can't make a lot of the meet ups either! she can at least tell you!
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

PostSubject: Re: California Huskys!!   California Huskys!! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:07 pm

yea i know! ugh! O well, Kale still has a blast with the other dogs lol! We'll have to schedule a meet up date and time and i'll save up for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
norbreedslove
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: California Huskys!!   California Huskys!! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:12 pm

come to some of the pet events in Sacramento! I am a vendor at some of them, maggie is usually with me.
Back to top Go down
cbhart
Teenager
Teenager
cbhart

PostSubject: Re: California Huskys!!   California Huskys!! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:31 pm

norbreedslove wrote:
Brooke, I think your in capital city arctic k9s on facebook. Connie I live in shingle springs!!
ooh yeepee we should meet up and have a husky date Smile
Back to top Go down
cbhart
Teenager
Teenager
cbhart

PostSubject: Re: California Huskys!!   California Huskys!! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:36 pm

Erica what events are you usually at? is thier any thing going on this sunday?? i really need to get river socialized more since hes in training to be a service dog i would love to get a meet scheduled
Back to top Go down
norbreedslove
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: California Huskys!!   California Huskys!! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:44 pm

just things for rescues to promote my business. Nothing this Sunday. I always find out last minute! The meet up group on facebook meets once a month and they only do dog parks. I like to hike with maggie and urban mush. Which the cloest one to us is folsom. I know there is a girl with a husky pup that is going to a dog park tomorrow in Roseville at 10am Well you can always go for a walk with us or go to the dog park. Maggie is very very very friendly. I offer a service of socialization for peoples dogs and maggie is my good to girl. So I guess there is no problem with either of them. She almost has her CGC!
Back to top Go down
norbreedslove
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: California Huskys!!   California Huskys!! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:47 pm

closet dog park is folsom*
Back to top Go down
cbhart
Teenager
Teenager
cbhart

PostSubject: Re: California Huskys!!   California Huskys!! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:56 pm

im down for some hikes it would help me get my butt into shape for sure Very Happy let me know when your going to be around i have to work tomorrow but im usually off on weekends im covering this saturday
Back to top Go down
cbhart
Teenager
Teenager
cbhart

PostSubject: Re: California Huskys!!   California Huskys!! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:58 pm

i just sent you a friend request, Brooke ill send you a friend request to and lets see what we can put together
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

PostSubject: Re: California Huskys!!   California Huskys!! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:06 pm

Awesome! https://www.facebook.com/hypers987

I'm definitely down from some hiking! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
norbreedslove
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: California Huskys!!   California Huskys!! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:09 pm

Alright. Smile yay!!
Back to top Go down
norbreedslove
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: California Huskys!!   California Huskys!! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:10 pm

I used to be a page owner of the facebook meet up but they didn't like me posting hikes! Sad Im on brooke's facebook Smile
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

PostSubject: Re: California Huskys!!   California Huskys!! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:54 pm

norbreedslove wrote:
I used to be a page owner of the facebook meet up but they didn't like me posting hikes! Sad Im on brooke's facebook Smile

Lame! people are weird! LOL We should start a group for any Husky/Malamute/Northern Breed meetup/hike/rescue awareness for Northern Cali. Me and my Bf have been wanting to go hiking in Yosemite for a while. I'll have to research if we can bring dogs and the requirements. That would be a fun hike!
Back to top Go down
norbreedslove
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: California Huskys!!   California Huskys!! EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:02 am

oh for sure. I know seriously! Well I know the meet up group I was a part of in so cal went to Yosemite last summer and they had all the huskies with them.
Back to top Go down
cbhart
Teenager
Teenager
cbhart

PostSubject: Re: California Huskys!!   California Huskys!! EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:28 pm

that sounds like fun!
Back to top Go down
norbreedslove
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: California Huskys!!   California Huskys!! EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:56 pm

are you available next Saturday Connie? Im going for a hike in fair oaks.
Back to top Go down
cbhart
Teenager
Teenager
cbhart

PostSubject: Re: California Huskys!!   California Huskys!! EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:30 pm

ya what time and where in fair oaks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: California Huskys!!   California Huskys!! Empty

Back to top Go down

California Huskys!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next