It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

In need of some good models

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cbhart
Teenager
Teenager
cbhart

Female Join date : 2012-01-19

In need of some good models Empty
PostSubject: In need of some good models   In need of some good models EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:41 pm

Ok every one im not sure if im posting in the right area but here it goes,
My husband and I have a printing business that we are triing to start up and i need some good clear digital doggy photos that i can use and i figured what better place to ask then here?? and in exchange if we end up using your photo we will send you a free gift that will feature your beloved pooch, Now im not limited to just sibes im looking for all animals, whos up for it??? you can send them to my email is splashofpaint@ymail.com
Back to top Go down
cbhart
Teenager
Teenager
cbhart

PostSubject: Re: In need of some good models   In need of some good models EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:43 pm

In need of some good models Vintag10
this is an example of what i do
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: In need of some good models   In need of some good models EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:11 pm

moved to the right area Smile

im sure you will get a ton of pictures!

Teenager
Teenager
cbhart

PostSubject: Re: In need of some good models   In need of some good models EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:14 pm

oh goodie thank you!
Back to top Go down
iceblulady
Adult
Adult
iceblulady

Female Join date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: In need of some good models   In need of some good models EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:56 pm

Oh cool, I will send you some of mine Smile
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: In need of some good models   In need of some good models EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:06 pm

You can use any of mine Smile Here's a link to them! http://www.flickr.com/photos/floodedlungs/

I just saw the email, I'll send them there Smile
Back to top Go down
cmanding
Nutrition Subject Moderator
cmanding

Female Join date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: In need of some good models   In need of some good models EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:08 pm

I just sent a few of my faves!

Teenager
Teenager
cbhart

PostSubject: Re: In need of some good models   In need of some good models EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:15 pm

thanks guys ill get to work on them
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: In need of some good models   In need of some good models EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:26 pm

I send you a few if you need any more let me know. In need of some good models 768634
Back to top Go down
cbhart
Teenager
Teenager
cbhart

PostSubject: Re: In need of some good models   In need of some good models EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:56 pm

you guys have some awsome pic's ill get started on them and if you have any of your other pets ill take them to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SaraB
Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

Female Join date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: In need of some good models   In need of some good models EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:42 pm

Sent you some links to my photobucket. Lots of my girls and my two cats and a lot of the foster kittens I've had in the past. You may like some of them. They were so cute!

In need of some good models Woowoosig
Back to top Go down
http://www.thestormbornreef.com/
cbhart
Teenager
Teenager
cbhart

PostSubject: Re: In need of some good models   In need of some good models EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 7:48 pm

I love those kittys omg sooo adorable!!!
Back to top Go down
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: In need of some good models   In need of some good models EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:02 pm

Thanks Connie!!

Magnet made with Ginger's picture...beautiful!
In need of some good models 43036010

Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: In need of some good models   In need of some good models EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:18 pm

Wow that is beautiful..

Love it. I love you
Back to top Go down
cbhart
Teenager
Teenager
cbhart

PostSubject: Re: In need of some good models   In need of some good models EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:31 pm

cmanding wrote:
Thanks Connie!!

Magnet made with Ginger's picture...beautiful!
In need of some good models 43036010

it looks good on your stove!
Back to top Go down
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: In need of some good models   In need of some good models EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:33 pm

It doesn't stick to my fridge Sad

Teenager
Teenager
cbhart

PostSubject: Re: In need of some good models   In need of some good models EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:36 pm

cmanding wrote:
really!!! well at least it sticks to the stove, i have never not had a magnet not stick to a fridge
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: In need of some good models   In need of some good models EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:22 pm

love it!
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: In need of some good models   In need of some good models EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:12 pm

cbhart wrote:
cmanding wrote:
really!!! well at least it sticks to the stove, i have never not had a magnet not stick to a fridge

Stainless steel frig more then likely. Our frig door is naked because its stainless but the sides are plastered with all kinds of junk.
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

PostSubject: Re: In need of some good models   In need of some good models EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:13 pm

More pics on the way.
Back to top Go down
cmanding
cmanding

PostSubject: Re: In need of some good models   In need of some good models EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:56 pm

Here4thePics wrote:
cbhart wrote:
cmanding wrote:

Stainless steel frig more then likely. Our frig door is naked because its stainless but the sides are plastered with all kinds of junk.
Yep!
Our oven and dishwasher is also 'stainless steel' but magnets stick to them....

Comedic Relief

PostSubject: Re: In need of some good models   In need of some good models EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:10 pm

cmanding wrote:
Here4thePics wrote:
cbhart wrote:
cmanding wrote:

Yep!
Our oven and dishwasher is also 'stainless steel' but magnets stick to them....

What the heck I figured I'd go check our stove and microwave, yep magnets stick to them. So its either a low grade stainless (good quality stainless is almost non-magnetic) or what I'll call a stimulated stainless look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of some good models   In need of some good models Empty

Back to top Go down

In need of some good models

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1