It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mya's Attitude !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cmcelroy
Newborn
Newborn
cmcelroy

Female Join date : 2012-05-02

Mya's Attitude ! Empty
PostSubject: Mya's Attitude !   Mya's Attitude ! EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:47 am

So we took my precious little mya camping ! WHAT AN ADVANTURE I MIGHT ADD, my little prima donna .
well she HAD to be on a leash per the camp site rules at all times which didnt bother me any because she RUNS and mighty does she run fast. I'm the type of girl who likes to swap her leashes and collars to match me. She gets the diva stuff from me i know lol. So i have multiple leashes. but on our trip i put her on a retractable one so she could swim with us and walk around freely on our camp site with us. but still be on a leash.

well we went swimming after dark.
SHE WAS HAVING A BALL .

Until a fish touched her oh my gosh you would have thought a shark grabbed ahold of her cause she flipped her senses.
she went nuts

so she got out of the water and was just laying a couple feet on land .
but she was chewing on her leash.
well when we walk she got this thing from her other husky friends to like walk her self. she doesnt chew on it she just holds the leash ?
wierd i know ill have to get a picture of them all holding eachothers leashes and show it tto yall .

so my fiancee kept yellign at her to stop. she would for a couple seconds and start again . finally he was like im coming for you now. so she stopped completly . and when were at home she has a tendency to run from him.

well he gets about half way and says where you gonna go now.
& SHE TOOOOK OFFF !
she had chewed through the leash completely and was waiting on him to come get her till he was a smart allec.
he turned around and looked at me like what the heck just happened.
i was like OHMYGOD GO GET MY DOG !

We caught her needless to say it was just a story i had to share .

p.s. While im writing this myas attacking my arm to play and she just did her first full blown howl (:
such a proud mommy (:
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

Mya's Attitude ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mya's Attitude !   Mya's Attitude ! EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:51 am

Sounds like you a have a true and real Husky. Attitude and all.

lol!
Back to top Go down
cmcelroy
Newborn
Newborn
cmcelroy

Mya's Attitude ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mya's Attitude !   Mya's Attitude ! EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:02 pm

Oh yes very much so ! my mother in law keeps saying how shes going to be worried about her around my nieces because she has such an attitude problem and shes so visous (*her playing makes her viscous?) i was like what !! and then mya started yelling at her . i just walked away and chuckled to my self and mya walked with me lookin like she was laughing . haha
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

Mya's Attitude ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mya's Attitude !   Mya's Attitude ! EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:07 pm

Quote :
my mother in law keeps saying how shes going to be worried about her around my nieces because she has such an attitude problem and shes so visous

What Huskies love kids.. My husky adores the neighbor kids and my Grandkids...

I wouldn't be worried about her with the kids just watch her the first few times with them.

lol!
Back to top Go down
cmcelroy
Newborn
Newborn
cmcelroy

Mya's Attitude ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mya's Attitude !   Mya's Attitude ! EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:10 pm

i have custody of my nieces . so there around eachother constantly. they just go in the back yard and RUN EACHOTHER RAGGED or play in the sprinkler.

it was just like wow .
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

Mya's Attitude ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mya's Attitude !   Mya's Attitude ! EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:10 pm

Yep, they do love kids. Just have to train her not to bite them when she's trying to play (like she was doing to you). Now it's cute b/c she's a puppy, but when she's grown it won't be that cute. Your Mya sounds a lot like my Mya when she was a pup. You need to put your foot down with her now or she's going to rule your life.

Back to top Go down
cmcelroy
Newborn
Newborn
cmcelroy

Mya's Attitude ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mya's Attitude !   Mya's Attitude ! EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:14 pm

the wierd thing is is she doesnt bite them, she doesnt nibble them or anything .
i think because there voices are so high pitched.

but yeah i started that ouch when seh bites me and give her her bone and it seems to slow it down ,
but not completly stopped but then again nothing works over night !

so fingers x that it works !
Back to top Go down
Balonsmom
Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

Mya's Attitude ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mya's Attitude !   Mya's Attitude ! EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:55 pm

My lab walks herself with her leash, she has done this since I got her!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mya's Attitude ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mya's Attitude !   Mya's Attitude ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mya's Attitude !

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1