It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Husky and Giant Malamute in Enid, OK animal shelter.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lordbroll
Senior
Senior
Lordbroll

Male Join date : 2010-09-22

Husky and Giant Malamute in Enid, OK animal shelter. Empty
PostSubject: Husky and Giant Malamute in Enid, OK animal shelter.   Husky and Giant Malamute in Enid, OK animal shelter. EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 4:30 pm

Makes me sad. This shelter only allows adoptions in person. I've networked them on several sites hope they get out.
Husky and Giant Malamute in Enid, OK animal shelter. 404085_359757440772233_2045558066_n

Enid Animal Shelter 580.249.4910 1200 S. 10th Street Enid, OK Their hours are: Monday - Friday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m, Saturday - Sunday 12 p.m. - 3 p.m., Closed on Holidays. Adopt an animal from Enid Animal Shelter!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/HeartlandHuskies
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Husky and Giant Malamute in Enid, OK animal shelter.   Husky and Giant Malamute in Enid, OK animal shelter. EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:39 pm

Wow they are a couple of beauties. I wish I could take them all but......

I hope they get adopted.....
Back to top Go down
hollywoodhuskies
Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

Female Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Husky and Giant Malamute in Enid, OK animal shelter.   Husky and Giant Malamute in Enid, OK animal shelter. EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:03 pm

Awwww - they're awesome! Can you share on FB, Brian? I'll pass around to my OK buddies!
Back to top Go down
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

Female Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Husky and Giant Malamute in Enid, OK animal shelter.   Husky and Giant Malamute in Enid, OK animal shelter. EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:07 pm

omg how cute!!! I hope they find a great home!
Back to top Go down
Lordbroll
Senior
Senior
Lordbroll

PostSubject: Re: Husky and Giant Malamute in Enid, OK animal shelter.   Husky and Giant Malamute in Enid, OK animal shelter. EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:13 pm

hollywoodhuskies wrote:
Awwww - they're awesome! Can you share on FB, Brian? I'll pass around to my OK buddies!

Will do, FB is not responding at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

Female Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Husky and Giant Malamute in Enid, OK animal shelter.   Husky and Giant Malamute in Enid, OK animal shelter. EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:46 pm

I just called the shelter and they are some rude people. The Malamute's owner just came and picked him up, but the Husky is still up for adoption. They adopt out of state and the fee is whatever the spay/neuter will cost.
Back to top Go down
Lordbroll
Senior
Senior
Lordbroll

PostSubject: Re: Husky and Giant Malamute in Enid, OK animal shelter.   Husky and Giant Malamute in Enid, OK animal shelter. EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:00 pm

Hayden_69 wrote:
I just called the shelter and they are some rude people. The Malamute's owner just came and picked him up, but the Husky is still up for adoption. They adopt out of state and the fee is whatever the spay/neuter will cost.

Yay, glad they were reunited. Yes the shelter employees there are rude. If it wasnt for the volunteers getting the word out on FB page the animals would all be killed. They make you adopt in person. Even though it is the 4th largest city in the state they have a very rural mentality about animals.
Back to top Go down
hollywoodhuskies
Senior
Senior
hollywoodhuskies

Female Join date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Husky and Giant Malamute in Enid, OK animal shelter.   Husky and Giant Malamute in Enid, OK animal shelter. EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:55 pm

Glad he's safe with his owners! Smile Hopefully the husky gets out - I shared him too!

Unfortunately, now I have mal fever after seeing him! Wink hehe
Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Husky and Giant Malamute in Enid, OK animal shelter.   Husky and Giant Malamute in Enid, OK animal shelter. EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:24 pm

I love that Enid is the 4th largest city in the state. I lived there for 6 miserable months, and yes, *very* rural mentality up there. Glad to hear the Mal got reunited with his owners, and I will cross post the picture of the Husky since I know a ton of people both in Enid and OKC.

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

Husky and Giant Malamute in Enid, OK animal shelter. 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
drzcoyotex3
Teenager
Teenager
drzcoyotex3

Male Join date : 2012-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Husky and Giant Malamute in Enid, OK animal shelter.   Husky and Giant Malamute in Enid, OK animal shelter. EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:57 pm

That husky looks like a chihuahua next to that mal!!! So glad the mal is back with his owner. .Good luck to the husky hope he finds a forever home
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Husky and Giant Malamute in Enid, OK animal shelter.   Husky and Giant Malamute in Enid, OK animal shelter. Empty

Back to top Go down

Husky and Giant Malamute in Enid, OK animal shelter.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1