It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

HOTM February CHAT "the look"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

HOTM February CHAT "the look" Empty
PostSubject: HOTM February CHAT "the look"   HOTM February CHAT "the look" EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 9:32 pm

i like this one a lot! Jack gives me the hairy eyeball all the time! Sierra has the im so sweet i do no wrong look....

Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: HOTM February CHAT "the look"   HOTM February CHAT "the look" EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:52 pm

I like this topic, should be interesting. Smile

Senior
Senior
Danzig's Mommy

Female Join date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: Re: HOTM February CHAT "the look"   HOTM February CHAT "the look" EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:33 am

I wish I could my photo to look better... I did as many enhancements as possible, but I took it on my iPhone and photo quality is not the best.
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: HOTM February CHAT "the look"   HOTM February CHAT "the look" EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:02 am

this was a great one lol, i wanted to put a cute one, but when I remembered the one of Zoey, I had to.
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: HOTM February CHAT "the look"   HOTM February CHAT "the look" EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:36 am

Dietra, try to get a new, better pic!

Teenager
Teenager
ashleylou

Female Join date : 2012-07-03

PostSubject: Re: HOTM February CHAT "the look"   HOTM February CHAT "the look" EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:00 am

Ahh I love zoeys face made me lol

Last edited by ashleylou on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: HOTM February CHAT "the look"   HOTM February CHAT "the look" EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:59 am

It's going to be hard to beat Zoey's face!
Back to top Go down
Kellyb
Canadian Sunrise
Kellyb

Female Join date : 2012-10-29

PostSubject: Re: HOTM February CHAT "the look"   HOTM February CHAT "the look" EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:04 pm

Seriously Jennet?? Thats ridiculous. Now I'll have to root through my pics and find a good one of one of the girls........Rip always has a derpy look to her, and Tika is constantly looking like she is unimpressed by my antics.
Back to top Go down
Danzig's Mommy
Senior
Senior
Danzig's Mommy

Female Join date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: Re: HOTM February CHAT "the look"   HOTM February CHAT "the look" EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:19 pm

jbealer wrote:
Dietra, try to get a new, better pic!

I'm going to try to tonight. Danzig is always giving us weird looks. The one problem is our house is so freaking dark. Even with our good camera, it looks crappy.
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: HOTM February CHAT "the look"   HOTM February CHAT "the look" EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:26 pm

Lol, i love Zoey's face!
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: HOTM February CHAT "the look"   HOTM February CHAT "the look" EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 2:23 pm

Razz at Zoey! That's some serious competition right there! LOL..she's hilarious!
Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: HOTM February CHAT "the look"   HOTM February CHAT "the look" EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:14 pm

Mindy, I LOVE that pic of Willow! lol!

Also just a friendly reminder folks to keep the main thread to actual entries only. Please post the additional just for fun pics here in the chit chat thread so that we keep the main thread nice and tidy.

Adult
Adult
K9_Eric

Male Join date : 2012-12-06

PostSubject: Re: HOTM February CHAT "the look"   HOTM February CHAT "the look" EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:19 pm

My bad, I totally meant to put my turtle over here. I had to restart my phone 3 times in the process, so I think I may have been a little less observant by the time I got it to function properly.. ima go clean that up right now...
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: HOTM February CHAT "the look"   HOTM February CHAT "the look" EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:56 pm

Huskyluv wrote:
Mindy, I LOVE that pic of Willow! lol!

Thank you! I got a good laugh when I looked over and saw her doing that!
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: HOTM February CHAT "the look"   HOTM February CHAT "the look" EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 5:56 pm

There are a lot of good ones this month!
Back to top Go down
Iluvmyhuskies
Adult
Adult
Iluvmyhuskies

Female Join date : 2012-12-29

PostSubject: Re: HOTM February CHAT "the look"   HOTM February CHAT "the look" EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:16 pm

too bad I can't post a pic. I have a couple good ones, but being a newbie...i don't have enough posts Sad
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: HOTM February CHAT "the look"   HOTM February CHAT "the look" EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:22 am

Megan, that pic of Cato is SO adorable.

I am still just lol'ing at Zoey's face. It cracks me up every time I scroll through the thread.

Loving all this month's entries though!

mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

Female Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: HOTM February CHAT "the look"   HOTM February CHAT "the look" EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:39 am

Aww thanks Ashleigh!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mheath2
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

Female Join date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: HOTM February CHAT "the look"   HOTM February CHAT "the look" EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:03 am

All I gotta say is Asia is lucky that Rodeo and Rogue now have a brother/sister relationship or she'd be going crazy on Asia's ass. LOL! I love that photo.
Back to top Go down
Ericobeasto
Senior
Senior
Ericobeasto

Male Join date : 2012-11-20

PostSubject: Re: HOTM February CHAT "the look"   HOTM February CHAT "the look" EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 2:13 pm

There are so many good pix this month!!! Its going to be a hard one to pick the winner!!
Back to top Go down
Myndi
Teenager
Teenager
Myndi

Female Join date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: HOTM February CHAT "the look"   HOTM February CHAT "the look" EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:34 pm

Jennet - I love Zoey's face in that picture!! Its amazing lol!
Back to top Go down
eddycaaa
Adult
Adult
eddycaaa

Female Join date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: HOTM February CHAT "the look"   HOTM February CHAT "the look" EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:26 am

I love Mindy's Monday photo ^^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.ericalynnrodriguez.net
kevo
Adult
Adult
kevo

PostSubject: Re: HOTM February CHAT "the look"   HOTM February CHAT "the look" EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:53 am

Wow the competition is fierce this time, I had to upgrade. I found one I liked alot better and didn't know i even had.
Back to top Go down
nathantrafford
Newborn
Newborn
nathantrafford

PostSubject: Re: HOTM February CHAT "the look"   HOTM February CHAT "the look" EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:58 pm

I will love you until the end of time if you would just maybe give me that wonderful looking piece of turkey...

HOTM February CHAT "the look" 64633_10
Back to top Go down
massak
Puppy
Puppy
massak

Male Join date : 2012-03-03

PostSubject: Re: HOTM February CHAT "the look"   HOTM February CHAT "the look" EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:39 pm

I'm not chatty enough yet to be in the running...but here is a good one:

"grrr...next time you make me chase you on a bike, stay away from puddles please"

HOTM February CHAT "the look" 6973832271_1eebdb13d2_c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOTM February CHAT "the look"   HOTM February CHAT "the look" Empty

Back to top Go down

HOTM February CHAT "the look"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next