It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Keyda81
Adult
Adult
Keyda81

Female Join date : 2012-09-24

Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki!   Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:21 am

I'm still trying to come up with a middle name for Lucian. Rolling Eyes He's not registered or anything, I just like giving them middle names. Mostly cause when he really makes me mad I'd like to holler a first, and middle name, lol.

The shyness will fade quick. Lucian was fine in a matter of hours. He's weird. I thought he would howl and whine all night cause he did during the two hour car ride home. Nope, he was quiet. They will do the opposite of what you would expect. He's a cutie by the way!
Back to top Go down
CatDen
Teenager
Teenager
CatDen

Female Join date : 2013-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki!   Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:32 am

Aww, thank you! He's gotten a little better. Smile. I do too! I always name my pets a first and middle name. My cats name was Sir Jasper Crookshanks. Haha. We finally came up with a name for Alki. Alki Marik Pacific Waters. Smile
Back to top Go down
Keyda81
Adult
Adult
Keyda81

Female Join date : 2012-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki!   Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:49 am

Not to high jack the thread or anything but......My cats Sadie Anne, and Gypsy Moon. My two departed mutts were Samantha Jean, and Roxzanna Marie. I name all my vehicles too. Embarassed But Lucian's middle name is just eluding me. Lol.
Back to top Go down
CatDen
Teenager
Teenager
CatDen

PostSubject: Re: Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki!   Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:57 am

Aww! Love them! I name my cars, instruments, electronics. You name it. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki!   Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:45 am

He has such a sweet face I love you Congrats!
Back to top Go down
HuskyMom09
Senior
Senior
HuskyMom09

Female Join date : 2012-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki!   Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 2:55 am

Congrats, he is a cutie pie. And without the extra drama!
Back to top Go down
http://www.keahisiberianhuskies.com
CatDen
Teenager
Teenager
CatDen

PostSubject: Re: Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki!   Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:15 am

Hahahaha, exactly! Smile
Back to top Go down
capblossoms
Teenager
Teenager
capblossoms

Female Join date : 2011-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki!   Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:15 pm

Kai's registered name is Amanda's Red Kaiser. I have such imagination lol.
Back to top Go down
Hayden_69
Senior
Senior
Hayden_69

Female Join date : 2011-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki!   Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:28 am

omg I'm in love with you're puppy!! SO cute!!

I couldn't help but notice you're previous puppy is now available again. Is there any new news on that "breeder"?
Back to top Go down
uelrindru
Puppy
Puppy
uelrindru

Male Join date : 2012-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki!   Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:45 pm

Glad to hear he's coming along and doing good. Enjoy him being little while you can cause they grow fast and don't always realize it. Bella still thinks she can fit in my lap despite all the evidence to the contrary.
Back to top Go down
lpp06
Puppy
Puppy
lpp06

PostSubject: Re: Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki!   Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:22 pm

He's adorable. Love the coat and the goggles!
Back to top Go down
djannitto
Teenager
Teenager
djannitto

Male Join date : 2012-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki!   Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:55 pm

On our second night with Qannik, he barked, cried, yelped and howled for 5 hours straight. I finally gave in and took him on the couch and attempted to sleep. He was so worked up that he panted for hours! He laid down at my feet and panted through his sleep for what seemed like forever. I was so worried about him. Fortunately we had our first vet visit that same day. We were reassured by our vet that he was just fine. Just a little anxiety and that he wasn't doing himself any harm when he got worked up like that.

Alki is beautiful! Best of luck with him...you are in for an adventure!
Back to top Go down
jschrader
Adult
Adult
jschrader

Male Join date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki!   Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:51 pm

That is one of the cutest puppies I have seen! AHHHH! It makes me want another so bad!
Back to top Go down
CatDen
Teenager
Teenager
CatDen

PostSubject: Re: Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki!   Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:08 pm

Haha, thank you guys! We're absolutely in love with him. And he's just so smart. He already knows how to sit (learned in about an hour). He never tries to chew wires (though we're not leaving him alone with any in the room, haha). I'm actually about to post some new pictures of him. We finally got him into one of his sweaters. He was so ashamed.

And as for the breeder, one of our friends was actually the one who tried to buy him after us. She wanted to make sure we got the puppy we wanted. Interestingly enough, when she emailed about the puppy, the breeder told her she canceled our buying of the puppy because we lived in an apartment. It was quite funny that she was trying so hard to cover her tracks. She let her put a deposit on the puppy even without any questions being asked. She didn't even know if the puppy was going to a good home, she was just eager to sell! It was so sad. Our friend canceled the deposit once we came across Alki. Everything happens for a reason and I'm actually really glad it happened this way.
Back to top Go down
CatDen
Teenager
Teenager
CatDen

PostSubject: Re: Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki!   Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:30 pm

Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki! - Page 2 Puppy5_zpsf4b942f3
Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki! - Page 2 Puppy1_zps0b6886ad
He's not so pleased here:
Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki! - Page 2 Puppy6_zpse73d34ac
Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki! - Page 2 Puppy2_zps1fe685bf
Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki! - Page 2 Puppy8_zpseecb5479
Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki! - Page 2 Puppy9_zps65a8e391
Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki! - Page 2 Puppy4_zps5ad358f7
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki!   Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:31 pm

Very cute.. He is not so happy about the jacket you have on him lol!
Back to top Go down
CatDen
Teenager
Teenager
CatDen

PostSubject: Re: Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki!   Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:08 pm

Haha. Not at all. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki!   Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet the newest addition to our family! Alki!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2