It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

Male Join date : 2013-02-05

dizzy - Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   dizzy - Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 4:28 pm

Thanks Hughie. For the record though, my gift caption referenced the ram horn, not the chart Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.k9convergencetraining.com
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   dizzy - Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 4:49 pm

Dizzy loves that ram horn. For the record, he did give the chart a good sniff and a lick as well.
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   dizzy - Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 5:05 pm

Such a range of emotions on that handsome face!
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   dizzy - Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 5:51 pm

wpskier222 wrote:
Dizzy loves that ram horn. For the record, he did give the chart a good sniff and a lick as well.

I assume he can smell his own psychic energy.
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   dizzy - Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 5:54 pm

He's huge and such a handsome boy!
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   dizzy - Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 6:47 pm

Just for confirmation is that 4 locks I counted on the door?

Hughie
Adult
Adult
Hughie

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   dizzy - Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:00 pm

seattlesibe wrote:
Thanks Hughie.  For the record though, my gift caption referenced the ram horn, not the chart Wink
Oh, LOL, I didn't even connect them, I just thought it was a very nice chart you did! Don't mind me, I may be part husky.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   dizzy - Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 12 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:03 pm

Ha! Noted.
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   dizzy - Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 10:41 am

seattlesibe wrote:
Thanks Hughie.  For the record though, my gift caption referenced the ram horn, not the chart Wink

By the way, I've started referring to you as 'uncle Jeff.' You're officially Dizzy's uncle
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   dizzy - Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 12:44 pm

I wholeheartedly accept.
Back to top Go down
CourtneyLynn04
Newborn
Newborn
CourtneyLynn04

Female Join date : 2014-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   dizzy - Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 3:26 pm

Cute pictures!!
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   dizzy - Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 1:38 pm

Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   dizzy - Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 3:33 pm

Haha, I love how dogs react to human- and animal-shaped sculptures. Diz looks like he's trying to figure out why the sculpture doesn't smell like a person. Smile

When we took Layla to Dog Mountain in Vermont she got really interested in the sculptures of a human and two dogs in front of the memorial chapel. She put her ears back and wagged her tail and started pulling toward them because she wanted to say hi!
Back to top Go down
Playing with the Big Dogs
Adult
Adult
Playing with the Big Dogs

Female Join date : 2013-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   dizzy - Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 7:29 pm

capellalayla wrote:
Haha, I love how dogs react to human- and animal-shaped sculptures. Diz looks like he's trying to figure out why the sculpture doesn't smell like a person. Smile

When we took Layla to Dog Mountain in Vermont she got really interested in the sculptures of a human and two dogs in front of the memorial chapel. She put her ears back and wagged her tail and started pulling toward them because she wanted to say hi!

That is such a cute image you just put into my head. thank you.

I don't know if Simon has meet a statue yet. I might need to go find one.
Back to top Go down
http://playingwiththebigdogs.blogspot.com/
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   dizzy - Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 7:42 pm

There was a really cute video going around of a border collie trying to get a sculpture to throw a stick for it. Dizzy could tell this wasn't quite right but wasn't sure why...
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   dizzy - Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 10:08 pm

wpskier222 wrote:
There was a really cute video going around of a border collie trying to get a sculpture to throw a stick for it. Dizzy could tell this wasn't quite right but wasn't sure why...

Haha, I've seen that video. I worked on a clip show for Animal Planet last year so I've pretty much seen every funny dog and cat video on the Internet. I'm still trying to figure out if that's a good or a bad thing, lol. Razz

Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8DiOthAKek
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   dizzy - Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 11:30 pm

Link tried to play with a sculpture of a baboon at the zoo the other day. He kept play bowing and woofing. It was pretty cute.

In Dizzy's video I just imagined the "doom doom, doom doom" in Pink Panther cartoons as he cautiously sneaks up on something, ha.

What a cute little Dizaster buddy.
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   dizzy - Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 7:04 am

That big crash sound happened at the exact perfect time. There is an old railroad car close by and a little kid was playing and knocked something over. Silly pup
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   dizzy - Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:44 pm

I had to share a little brag today. In our obedience class today, Dizzy was not trying to play with every dog in the room, and was relaxed enough to lay on the floor. Smile This is kind of a big deal for him. Little bud might be growing an adult brain!

dizzy - Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 12 1545884_10203746670891697_377163683849421867_n

dizzy - Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 12 1619216_10203746671131703_8076753706843323102_n
Back to top Go down
GeorginaMay
Teenager
Teenager
GeorginaMay

Female Join date : 2013-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   dizzy - Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:18 pm

That is fantastic! Yay Dizzy Smile I think any of us that have taken our dogs to any sort of class can understand how much of an accomplishment this feels like!

As a side note - I am so impressed with how clean he is! Orion is no where near that white  Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   dizzy - Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:45 am

Thanks Olivia! He looks a lot cleaner than he is. It's been almost a month since his last bath, and that's a long time for me! Ha ha. It did rain last week though, so that might have something to do with it. Wink
Back to top Go down
TheBadGuppy
Teenager
Teenager
TheBadGuppy

Female Join date : 2013-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   dizzy - Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:55 am

He looks like such a puppy in those pictures Smile
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   dizzy - Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:22 am

Ha ha. Whenever he acts up, I say he's still a puppy. Then people ask me how old he is, and I tell them, "13 months, with the brain of a 3 month old."
Back to top Go down
TheBadGuppy
Teenager
Teenager
TheBadGuppy

Female Join date : 2013-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   dizzy - Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 12 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:26 am

I just love when they have those big paws where the legs and the paws are the same size... He has cankles if you will hahaha But adorable fluffy cankles!
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   dizzy - Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 2:01 pm

wpskier222 wrote:
Ha ha. Whenever he acts up, I say he's still a puppy. Then people ask me how old he is, and I tell them, "13 months, with the brain of a 3 month old."

I should start to use that. Layla's pretty well-behaved at home, but lately when we've been traveling she's started acting like a big bratty teenager. And she's developed a disdain for older small dogs ...  dizzy - Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 12 85993

Anyway, congrats, Diz!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   dizzy - Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next