It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 11:57 pm

That is a happy dirty puppy!

Your cat looks unpleased. Lol.

wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 8:19 am

Ha ha, that's just his face...
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:29 am

lol! The cat reminds me of Grumpy Cat ... or Buzzfeed's Colonel Meow (who sadly passed away recently): http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/colonel-meow-is-the-new-ceo-of-buzzfeed
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:29 am

Okay, Ashleigh got me all inspired, so I took 400 pix this morning in the park. Here are some of my favorites. Smile

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 Img_2710

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 Img_2711

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 Img_2712

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 Img_2713

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 Img_2810

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 Img_2811

And some outtakes...

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 Img_2714

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 Img_2715

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 Img_2716
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:45 am

And one more of King Miles, who couldn't be bothered with all this fuss...

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 Img_2611
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:56 am

Last, but not least, the Princess/Little Miss, who just wants to go back to sleep.

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 Img_2510
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:03 pm

Handsome pics of Mr. Diz - like you, many of my Ami pics end up of his...well, end. Plenty of fluffy butt shots. King Miles certainly is regal - lucky you - your kitties are short hair. The outdoor cat that adopted us is long hair - I spend my life picking out burdocks from her fur. Right not she looks incredibly mangy from where I gave up and just cut out blocks of burdock matted stuff.

So Dizzy and the kitties co-exist without drama?
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 7:39 pm

It's mostly drama free. That's basically the biggest reason why I wanted a puppy vs. an adult dog. I have always reinforced that the cats are in charge, not that they've ever needed my help, I just made sure not to let Diz get too curious, or annoy them too much. I also have never allowed him to try to play with them. At first, because I was afraid he'd lose and eye, and now, because I wouldn't want him to hurt Martini. I let him approach a couple times and they clawed his nose, and he is now afraid of them. Miles though, I think would still hurt Dizzy if they got into it. He was a feral kitten, weighs about 17 lbs. and doesn't take any crap, he would do serious damage. Lately, Miles has been asserting himself by standing in front of Diz when we are on our way in or out the front door, or blocks hallways.  Rolling Eyes  He sees me put the leash on Diz and he sneaks into the hallway in front of the door, plops himself down and hisses as Dizzy walks by. Once he trapped the poor pup in the bathroom.

When Diz met Meredith's cats he was really confused and very curious... They didn't hiss. I realized that he had never encountered a cat that didn't hiss at him, so he was more curious than I like with her cats and we had to keep an close eye on him.
Back to top Go down
ccurran07
Teenager
Teenager
ccurran07

Female Join date : 2013-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:37 pm

Great pictures!! He's so handsome Smile
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 12:02 am

Love the pictures!!!! Dizzy is so handsome and like I said on instagram, he has the best facial expressions.

Haha. I LOVE that picture of Miles. Best expression ever.

wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 am

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 Img_3210

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 Img_3211
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:49 am

Yay, a dirty-faced Husky! I say the dirtier they are, the more fun they had! Diz must've had the most fun of all. Smile
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 11:53 am

Ha ha. Yeah we had fun this morning. I posted some others on the blog. Smile
Back to top Go down
RachelNala1694
Adult
Adult
RachelNala1694

Male Join date : 2013-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 1:24 pm

He is so handsome!!!
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 1:34 pm

thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:06 pm

The pics look great Jen. I love the ripple one on the blog.
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:09 pm

Thank you! I had so much fun with that one! Smile
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:17 pm

Looks like great fun in the mud pit. Good stuff to store as you face a silent, grumpy hubby. Helps with the tongue-biting Laughing 
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 2:21 pm

amymeme wrote:
Looks like great fun in the mud pit.  Good stuff to store as you face a silent, grumpy hubby. Helps with the tongue-biting Laughing 

Ha ha! Especially in an open floor plan studio apartment...  Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 6:23 pm

Haha! Muddy husky, i wish more of my pups would have fun in mud. So far only Maya enjoys it.
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 6:37 pm

The first time Layla met up with her sister Caoimhe we were at a dog park and it was pretty muddy. They rolled around with each other for an hour and refused to get out of this mud hole. Both dogs were completely brown afterward. It took a couple baths before we finally got all the dirt off Layla, haha.
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 7:17 pm

Dizzy and Mishka must be related because Mish ALWAYS manages to get muddy at the dog park. Smile

He is such a handsome boy.

Danzig's Mommy
Senior
Senior
Danzig's Mommy

Female Join date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 7:22 pm

simplify wrote:
Dizzy and Mishka must be related because Mish ALWAYS manages to get muddy at the dog park. Smile

He is such a handsome boy.

I've always thought your two look similar!
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 8:24 am

Weeeee! Mud lake! Also demonstrating the husky retrieve...

Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 9:04 am

Oh the joys of giant puddles!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next