It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:44 am

OMG Dizzy...lol

What a ham.
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:47 am

Haha. Dizzy is cheating on his girlfran!

He seriously is too handsome for his own good. Razz

wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:52 am

All I can do is smile at that goofy grin...
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 2:52 pm

Happy Birthday Dizzy!! What a lady's man he is, lol, love the pics Jen....
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 1:10 pm

Well, my little bud turned two this past Sunday and the lucky devil got a snow day! Here are a couple videos of us playing in the snow. I'm sorry if they make you dizzy, It's not easy filming while walking and playing with my Dizzy boy!

and a little daycare fun!

Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 2:06 pm

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY DIZZY!!!!!

what a fun snow day!

Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 2:11 pm

Aw, Diz! Happy birthday bud!
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 2:30 pm

Happy birthday, Dizzyman! Smile

capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 2:40 pm

Happy second birthday, Diz! Looks like he had a fun day. Smile
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 7:20 pm

Happy birthday, Dizzy boy!

Jen - what did you take Diz for the romp in the snow? The of leash is impressive!
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

Male Join date : 2013-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 7:53 pm

E-collar in Central Park is my guess.
Back to top Go down
http://www.k9convergencetraining.com
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:49 am

Close! E-collar in Riverside park. We enter the park at 103rd and walk up to about 120th, back around and down to about 97th, back up to 103rd and home. He's usually pooped after one of those. It's our normal morning routine, unless he goes to daycare, then we sleep in. Smile

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 Graffiti-Hostel-New_York_City
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 1:41 pm

What a nice walk for a city pup...or a country boy, for that matter Laughing It also looks not that populated? Or just because of the snow?
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 2:33 pm

I think it was just the time of day and the snow. If you look at the videos on page 21, it's the same park, but a fall weekend morning with nice weather. You can see there are WAY more people and dogs around. Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 3:27 pm

Great park videos Jen. I love the doggy day care one. Never seen a doggy day care in person, this helped me in knowing what fun they get. Was not aware that all sizes mingle, very cool. Thanks and again Happy Birthday Dizzy.
Back to top Go down
Kellyb
Canadian Sunrise
Kellyb

Female Join date : 2012-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 3:28 pm

Happy Birthday Diz!
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 11:32 am

Well, it's been a crazy few months, but I thought I'd add some pix to Dizzy's book. Smile I've been working a ton at the training center (in addition to my normal job), and have been able to work with a huge variety of dogs. Different breeds, sizes, issues range from anxiety and manners to aggression rehab. It has really been amazing! Here are some pix of some of the dogs I've gotten to work with, and of course, Diz the true star.

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 20150912_074817_resized_zpspc3tifec

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 IMG_20150912_075754_resized_zpsocyredsx

Mickey the pointer above is definitely the most challenging dog I've worked with.

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 20151017_085354_resized_zps65hqtdbp

Diz and his buddy Soco, aka Soco Loco (owned by the owner of the training center). Soco is a shepherd/husky mix.

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 20151010_081359_resized_zpsqas1hr5h

Reux and Duchess - guess who is who. Lol!

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 50258_resized_zpso24spusj

He likes to lay on the smallest placemat, preferably in the very middle of the room!

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 IMG_20150917_184955_resized_zps4xbhtyjg

Brody - 9 month old Cane Corso mix. Sent a dog to the ER before he came to us.

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 20151001_072521_resized_zps0xljswzw

Diz and I getting some quality time in the park.

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 IMG_20150922_122734_resized_zpsveltfaep

Maya (lab mix), Big Earn (St. Bernard), Atticus (Shiloh Shepherd).

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 20151009_172128_resized_zpsarbgykxd

Bolt, aka Gremlin. Practicing a downstay outside while I wait for my coffee.

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 20150917_193104_resized_zpsybjv5bzo

Seamus, wheaton terrier with an extensive human bite history.

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 20151011_124707_resized_zpshmaes11g

Diz in typical husky style with Nino (15 y/o chihuahua) giving him the WTF look...

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 20150829_080540_resized_zpsqr8hbp7a

Julietta & Vicente - rude and reactive English Bulldogs. Once when walking them, V grabbed an empty arizone ice tea can and started chewing on it, J tried to grab it from him and they ended up fighting over it. Had diz with me and just dropped his leash to deal with them. He stood there with the most stunned expression on his face. He was so good!

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 20150904_203102_resized_zpsoklqyls3

Willie - a 12 week old puppy that came to do a board and train with us to get setup on the right foot for life. Learned basic commands, leash manners, crate manners, and started socialization manners.

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 20150927_140132_resized_zpswhvkbmlv

Samson, aka Sito - one of the other trainers dogs.

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 IMG_20150905_092603_resized_zps1rjodark

Maggie, Remy, Reux, Piper, Johnnie, Maya, Rosie, Dizzy & Rolo. Early morning pack walk. They look as if they are fenced in, but it's actually a bench of a baseball diamond dugout area. The are all holding a sit/stay (except Rosie who insisted on laying down).

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 20151018_141058_resized_1_zpsg0ykftzo

Phoebe, aka, Twubble & Diz. She gets away with everything because she is ridiculously adorable. She's with us to learn some actual commands and manners. Also, we are working to stop the yapping.

This is a small sample of what I've gotten to do the last few months. All of them were board and train clients that stayed at the center anywhere from 3-5 weeks. Most have bitten humans or other dogs and several were on prozac when they came in. All were weaned off the prozac and its has been such a learning experience for me. It has also been so amazing to see the progress they make.

Thanks for looking!
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 11:36 am

What amazing work and progress you are making, Jen! That is so awesome. I should send Mishka to you. Wink

Amazing to see so many dogs with bite history. And then you have Diz who is just the most relaxed dog in all that from what it looks like. lol.

wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 11:42 am

He wasn't at first. He had to be crated when I first started and he would scream his head off all day, especially when I would walk or work other dogs. He has learned to relax and can be free, or in place in the training room now. Smile
Back to top Go down
capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 12:10 pm

Wow, how cool! What great work you're doing, Jen. Looks like a ball. It's work I've done a bit myself and, if I had more time, would love to do a lot more of. Keep up the great work!
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 1:01 pm

Jenny - it sounds like you are having the time of your life! So glad you are enjoying...it all looks like so much fun.

And nice to hear from you again!!

Side Note: about a month ago, someone from the city posted about problems with a dog and I suggested they PM you since you aren't on much any more - I hope I wasn't out of line?
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 1:10 pm

Not out of line at all. Smile I saw that thread, but never heard from anyone.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 1:34 pm

wpskier222 wrote:
Not out of line at all. Smile I saw that thread, but never heard from anyone.

Too bad she did not contact you - sounds like she really needed more help than a forum can provide.
Back to top Go down
TheBadGuppy
Teenager
Teenager
TheBadGuppy

Female Join date : 2013-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 2:01 pm

That sit/stay row of dogs is amazing!
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 6:03 pm

He looks like he was having so much fun at daycare and in the snow! Smile
Happy Birthday to a beautiful boy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update   Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dizzy's Scrapbook - Fall Update

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next