It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Story Time!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CavingSiberian
Adult
Adult
CavingSiberian

Female Join date : 2013-03-29

Story Time! Empty
PostSubject: Story Time!   Story Time! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:13 am

So we all have huskies here so that means we all have some great, adventurous stories to tell about them, right? I know I have a ton of them! I will start with a story that took place back in 2005 and you all can tell your stories. Smile

I was working as an assistant manager at a Domino's at the time. I lived only a block away from my work and after I fed Shaqua in the morning I would walk up to work. When I took her for walks I would change it up. Sometimes I would walk about 10 blocks down to visit my friends at their apartment, other times just along the main street to get to the park.

Well, one day I was at work and I had been there about an hour. I am standing at the computer when I look up and out the window to see Shaqua. There she is, standing in the window looking at me, tail wagging. The store was right on the busiest highway in town. I immediately jumped up and opened the door to let her in. As I do one of the drivers says "Oh, that's your dog? I just saw her at my apartment complex". Turns out the driver lived in the same apt complex as my friends.

Apparently she had gotten out somehow and decided to tour the town looking for me. I was so lucky she found me at Domino's! I just brought her home and dropped her off in my bedroom. LOL
Back to top Go down
LokiTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
LokiTheHusky

Female Join date : 2013-04-14

Story Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time!   Story Time! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:17 am

Oh how cute! haha, Glad she did so safely! Smile
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

Female Join date : 2012-11-03

Story Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time!   Story Time! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:09 am

O wow a doggie adventure!!!

Hmm, let's see....I think the best story I have of Karli right now is the time I chased her around the Outback parking lot. We had taken her to Petsmart to get pictures with Santa. When we got to Outback afterward, hubby took her leash off (why he feels the need to take these things off of her I have no idea). We went inside, and after about half an hour I went out to check on her. I opened the door of the car and out she shot before I could grab ahold of her (if she had had her leash on this wouldn't have been an issue ::cough cough:Smile. So of she runs to one end of the parking lot, me chasing her with my heart in the my throat. I kept calling her but she did not want to listen.

I finally got her to go over to the grassy area in the parking lot and ran to the car to get the new bully stick we had just got her. While tempting her with it, I was able to grab her and clip her leash back on her. When I went back inside, I was out of breath, in tears, and very mad. Told my hubby if he ever took her leash off of her again I was gonna kill him. Needless to say, he learned to leave it on her if she's in the car lol.

NEXT!!!
Back to top Go down
elmerdc4
Teenager
Teenager
elmerdc4

Male Join date : 2013-02-13

Story Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time!   Story Time! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:57 pm

Posted this a while ago,

I took Cain on a walk and everything was going well. We enjoyed ourselves on the walk with the usuall aww and questioning about my dog from strangers.

We were walking home and were probably 2 blocks away before we actually reached it. One our way I don't know what distracted me but needless to say all I felt was a huge yank and I saw Cain hauling ass toward what I thought was a squirrel. Like many of you I immediately started chasing Gina nd telling him to sit and stay (they were completely ignored).

What made this situation even worse was the fact that there were cars that were coming down the street at a pretty fast speed. I start freaking out trying to reach for his leash he was dragging but it seemed every time i was just about to reach it he barely slipped away.

Finally in my last attempts I barely was able to stomp on the leash, instantly yanking and choking him to the ground. He was literally 3 ft from the curb of the street where the cars were coming.

After nearly having a heart attack I picked him up and carried him home like a baby. Moral of the story, never get distracted with a loose grip on the leash

NEXT
Back to top Go down
HuskyLear
Senior
Senior
HuskyLear

Female Join date : 2013-02-21

Story Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time!   Story Time! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:01 pm

Shaqua is like our Butkis was!
Okay at school Rich and I had found Butkis and he had a college lifestyle.
Butkis went on walks, runs and he went on car rides. Butkis was the escape artist. Rich worked at a bar and he was working at the bar when he sees a flash of black and white across the front of the bar. Then he looks down and there is Butkis sitting next to him behind the bar. He escaped out of the house (busting screens was typical) walked the several blocks done the town streets and over another block right into the bar.
What was so great about this was that Butkis had never been walked from the house to the bar. He was in the car a couple times as Rich would stop in front of it to get his paycheck but it was not like these trips we straight from the house to the bar. We assume that he followed his scent down the street to find him!

So a year later we leave him at my condo and go out to eat. We get back and see my roomates door open and she is not home. We see that the window is open and the screen is out on the grass two stories below. We PANIC thinking he jumped out the window is he alive okay what! Then we hear a small scratching at the closed bathroom door. Low and behold he shut himslef in the bathroom and was in the process of digging through the door to get out. Okay must fix door we do not trust him now so we place him in my Ford and drive to the hardware store. Enter store and buy fixings: paint wood filler etc. Get out to car and find that he decide the automatic seatbelt should not have shut when the door was close and he ate through it. Ugg comedy of errors!

Year later Rich is in a house w high casement windows about 1' off of the ceiling and they are the longer narrow height kind. He goes to work with Butkis stashed in teh bedroom. He gets call from police we have your dog...huh not he is in my room nope! Gets on motorcycle and takes dog from police station on leash for a run next to the motorcycle run. (I would have LOVED to see that one!)
Here are the house we find he bounced off the bed hit th casement window popped out the screen and then jumped out the window the 1 story house was in the beach area so it was at least a 1/2 story of ground. Wow surprised he did not break a leg.

Need less to say next year after fixing all the screen all the holes in the landscape and all the gouges in the hardwood floor they moved in with me and he was fixed. Much better as a fixed not so good escape artist then!

wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

Story Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time!   Story Time! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:13 pm

Once my Tasha girl got loose in the neighborhood. I suspect it was my dad, since he didn't get the whole huskies don't come back thing. I think she was about 10-12 months, so that would have made me 16. I was so scared! I went out the front door and saw her down the block a little ways darting into and out of peoples back yards. Whew, I thought, okay, just have to figure out how to grab her. I run to the last yard that I saw her dart into. Now, that neighborhood was kinda fancy. My parents bought their lot and built their house in 1977 and there were only a couple other houses at the time, but over time, the newer houses got nice and bigger and more expensive. This particular house was pretty new. Expensive furniture, hardwood floors, perfectly kept and landscaped yard, you get the picture. As I walk toward the house, I notice the front door is open, don't think much of it, because a lot of people did that in the summer, it was a nice day. As I'm peering around the side of the house trying to see if shes back there, I see a flash of white run by the front door inside the house. A split second later I see a flash of black and white streak by... Holy crap, she's inside their house, chasing their cat! I ran in looked around a bit and didn't see a soul, although, there were some broken nick nacks on the floor. Embarassed Cat streaks by again, followed by Tasha, I grab her, leash her and get the hell outta there. Did not see one person in that house and never heard a hing about it...

Until I got her a martingale collar she was pretty adept at slipping it, so eventually I realized that if I got in my jeep and drove up to her she would jump in. She couldn't stand to be left behind.

Once my brother was going to take her for a walk (my older brother by the way) and she got the zoomies. He started playing with her a bit and she ran right at him, he jumped just the wrong way and she head butted him. Knocked him out cold.
Back to top Go down
HuskyLear
Senior
Senior
HuskyLear

Story Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time!   Story Time! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:16 pm

Jen I am laughing here.
One I would still be laughing if I had to go into someones house to the pup. The I am LMAO knocked him out!
Thank I needed that! lol!

wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Story Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time!   Story Time! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:24 pm

Ha ha! Glad I could make you laugh, she was a nut until she was about 13. Btw, she is still on this earth, lives a nice retired life with my parents in the mountains, 15 going on 16. Her best friend? An 18 month old male husky pup. Actually, they heat the place entirely with a wood stove, and this last winter, they left her loose in the house for a couple of hours, she went into the newpaper pile they keep for starter and tore it all up. Was pretty pleased with her self too.
Back to top Go down
eander83
Adult
Adult
eander83

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

Story Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time!   Story Time! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:36 pm

We went to Kevin's grandparent's/parents for Christmas this past year. Loki was 5 months at the time. Everyone was having fun playing with him. I asked Kevin's mom to watch him while I use the bathroom real quick. Come back and no puppy. Ask Kevin's mom and "well he was just right here." I notice Kevin's grandfather looking out the back door. Loki is playing in the snow. He had let him out to potty without a lease "because all dogs come back" I open the door and Loki looks up at me and starts to bolt down the driveway I scream and my future BiL runs out the front door of the house to try and cut him off as I run down the drive way with no shoes, no jacket in the snow in Ohio with a skirt and oversized sweater. My BiL was able to get him to run towards me and I scooped him up and carried him in the house. Frozen feet and makeup running. I scolded Kevin's grandfather for letting him without a leash just because other dogs do it doesn't mean a husky will. I looked like a damn crazed woman. And then Kevin came up from the basement and found out and he went off. You would think the way he was talking his grandfather had taken one of his grandkid to the mall and left him there. To say the least his grandfather asks if he can do anything with Loki now. Not like it matters because he asked us if we give him human food , we said only cheese and hot dogs for training. " oh ok not human food then" turn around and give him a Christmas cookie. *face palm*
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Story Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time!   Story Time! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:44 pm

Oh wow! You poor thing! One thing I learned about Tasha is that if I got her attention and ran full tilt away from her, she would think it was a great game and chase me down, sometimes I could get lucky and grab her, but that only worked half the time...
Back to top Go down
CavingSiberian
Adult
Adult
CavingSiberian

Story Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time!   Story Time! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:00 pm

wpskier222 wrote:
so eventually I realized that if I got in my jeep and drove up to her she would jump in. She couldn't stand to be left behind.
LOL Shaqua is the same way. When ever she would get out I could just open my Jeep door and up she would jump. She loves car rides.
wpskier222 wrote:
Her best friend? An 18 month old male husky pup.
Shaqua also loves younger dogs. I guess maybe other old dogs don't have the same level as her? You would think she was a teenager by the way she acts sometimes.
HuskyLear wrote:
Rich worked at a bar and he was working at the bar when he sees a flash of black and white across the front of the bar. Then he looks down and there is Butkis sitting next to him behind the bar. He escaped out of the house (busting screens was typical) walked the several blocks done the town streets and over another block right into the bar.
Yep! Sounds a lot like Shaqua! Smile

I have another story. Oh I have so many. This past July I was living in Texas for a few months with my ex before I moved to Mississippi for grad school. Of course Shaqua came with me. We lived in a house in the country in SE Texas several miles from town. He had a pit bull (Sam) that was adamant on asserting his dominance. It was frustrating. I tried to fix the problem but since the ex encouraged the behavior it was almost impossible. (He is one of those idiots who actually tries to "beef up" their dog so it is strong and mean enough to attack....whatever...A$$***3) The day before the 4th of July I let them both out to go to the bathroom and they disappeared running away. Sam came back but Shaqua didn't. I was worried sick.... I went searching on foot, then drove around in my Jeep. For days I tracked her throughout the country.

Almost every door I went to down this gravel road (which was across a busy highway from our road) had seen her. I heard:

"Oh yeah, she was here, such a pretty dog. She stayed here and let us pet her for a bit then she headed on down the road"

So I'd go to the next house in the direction they said...

"Yeah, she was here. She looked like a wolf" (rolls eyes) She seemed really nice though, I saw her blue collar ad knew she belonged to someone"

Next house "Oh yeah, she was such a nice dog. Stuck around for about an hour. I tried to look at her tag but the loop that held it one was broken, she must have lost it"

"I saw her at the end of my driveway, drove my dogs nuts! I couldn't tell if it was a dog or a wolf"

This went on for miles and miles. I was an emotional wreck. I had called all the shelters, the vet clinics, put up posters.... she was microchiped but at 10 years old who knows if it was still good.

A full week later I received a call from a lady 6 miles away. They had found Shaqua, but she had been hurt. She says she thinks someone shot her because she had a wound to her head and nose. She knew several of her neighbors would shoot any dog that showed up on their property.

Even with her injured I have never seen her smile so big and so happy to see me. It was a huge relief and I was crying. Since then she has been my shadow, always right next to me. She has always been close to me but not like she is now. I don't mind it at all, either. I love this fuzzy daughter of mine. She healed up just perfect, and rather quickly.

Story Time! 165913_915692453391_1168522780_n
The day I found her (July 9, 2012)
Story Time! 523825_921114732101_1886494598_n
Slowly healing (July 20, 2012)
Story Time! 417306_930978674681_26105965_n
All healed up (Aug 10, 2012)
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Story Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time!   Story Time! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:08 pm

Oh wow! Poor girl! I'm so glad you found her. She seems like a really special one.
Back to top Go down
HuskyLear
Senior
Senior
HuskyLear

Story Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time!   Story Time! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:16 pm

OMG poor baby she had to be scared!

Okay you make me want to tell another Butkis story not as bad as yours.
So at college we had neighbors that believed a chained dog was an unhappy dog so they used to take him off of his runner. We believe they drove him out to the country to live free (dumb*$$) or he hiked it far. We got a message from a cement / concrete company saying we have your dog we are leaving for the weekend so we will leave him some food and water and leave him in the business garage until Monday. Please call us. We called it was too late they were gone for the weekend. It started to rain and rain. Big storms. Little did we know Butkis was left in a metal building full of big trucks. He crawled into one of the trucks since it was so loud in the building with the rain pounding overhead. They say he curled up in a truck and shaked! We went to get him on Monday I believe he was 7 miles away from us. They said that origianally he just walked in to the garage and was being social with everyone. They saw the collar and made him stay in the garage cause they knew he would not stick around on his own. But that monday he was so scared from the weekend alone inside. So HAPPY to see us. Never did recover from the thunderstorm,s from that day until the end he was terrified of storms and fireworks...never bothered him before that though.
But that is the small price you pay for a wandering pup. except he was wandering b/c of those hippie freedom lovers ugg!

wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Story Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time!   Story Time! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:39 pm

Aw! Poor Butkis! By the way, I love that name... Not sure where it came from, but I had a friend who named her cat buttrax, I'm sure you can imagine why
Back to top Go down
HuskyLear
Senior
Senior
HuskyLear

Story Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time!   Story Time! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:01 pm

Butkis was the named of Rocky's dog in the movie Rocky and that dog was named after Dick Butkis.

Everyone always assumed Dick Butkis or they thought butt kiss. Hee HEE My hubby loves Rocky! We were originally gonna get siblings Cuff and Link like the turtles? in the movie and we already had a cat named Rocky!

wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Story Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time!   Story Time! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 5:38 pm

Ah! very cool!
Back to top Go down
Bella_Jasper
Teenager
Teenager
Bella_Jasper

Female Join date : 2013-02-08

Story Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time!   Story Time! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:11 pm

My 19 year old brother keeps leaving the door to the house wide open and of course these two notice it. The last time was two weeks ago and my sisternhad been in the kitchen, she looked up at me as i walked around the cornoer and asked if i put the dogs out, "uhhh no but the fucking doors open again" she goes running out yells for the brother to watch her son and heads down the street as i grab my keys, my brother just comes waltzing out of his room "oh the dogs got out again i'll go find then they dont go far" i had to yell at him to just watch fred as i started the truck. Luckily someone had called the two before they got too far down the road cause they headed straight for the front of our complex which is IL- 83 a lovely road where people drive like asses. I got home with them and my sister tells me that our brother is over there bitching to my mother that im goning to brake my truck because i took off like a bat outta hell, well DUH!!! Yeah i spun my tires a bit and the trans might have slipped when i threw it in gear but i wasnt gonna ket ghem get closer to that street then they already were.
I think my worst escape if you call it that was years back when my nova was about a year maybe not even and my mothers boyfriends daughter (we really hated each other as kids) decided nova had to go out and opened the door staring right at me and told her to go, no leash nothing. Nova took off and i bolted after her tank top shorts no socks or shoes in the middle of a snow storm with pnemonia on top of it. Of course nova had to go check out the creek that was down the block and pretty deep at the tim i found her trying to walk across it as the ice is cracking under, i had to climb down the bank there and finally got her to come to me i get home and my mothers yelling at me about running around in the snow sick and half naked, I'm just standing in the doorway with nova tossed over my shoulder wheezing I looked at her said "talk to the little bitch who let nova lut on purpose." And went to my room. The kid came back with well you put her out all the time how come i cant, um lets she cause she MY dog and i put her on a leash! We had to of been about 10 and 14, a 10 year old that grew up with animals knows not to let one run out a door.
Nova had a habit of snapping cables also and had to be picked up some miles away at a construction site the guy called my mom andtold hershe was there and nova got to enjoy them feeding her their lunchs and sitting around fawning over her for a while because i was in school and my mom drove a bus at the time.
Back to top Go down
Hughie
Adult
Adult
Hughie

Story Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time!   Story Time! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 6:54 pm

Not one about me, but a couple in California saw there husky on t.v. walk into a store through automatic doors, down an isle and select a large raw hide bone and turn around and leave. Not even a local store.
Back to top Go down
elmerdc4
Teenager
Teenager
elmerdc4

Male Join date : 2013-02-13

Story Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time!   Story Time! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 8:01 pm

Hughie wrote:
Not one about me, but a couple in California saw there husky on t.v. walk into a store through automatic doors, down an isle and select a large raw hide bone and turn around and leave. Not even a local store.

This sounds hilarious! I can just imagine the dog coming out of the store with the bone and a caption saying "not a single f**k was given that day"
Back to top Go down
CavingSiberian
Adult
Adult
CavingSiberian

Story Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time!   Story Time! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:51 pm

Hughie wrote:

This just cracks me up. Seriously. TOO FUNNY! I could totally see Shaqua pulling this off.
Back to top Go down
CavingSiberian
Adult
Adult
CavingSiberian

Story Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time!   Story Time! EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:28 am

I may have posted this story in another thread, but I can't remember. I tell it all the time b/ it cracks me up.

I was visiting my parents for Christmas and of course Shaqua came with me. She was waiting in my room for me while I took a shower. I had left a box of my Christmas goodies on the floor but didn't think anything of it because she is (most of the time) really good at not getting into things that are not hers.

Well, I guess I took too long in the shower. I came back to my room to see my bag of Mint Meltaways opened and about a handful missing. My first instinct was to look at her and see if she was feeling alright. We were about to make the 10 hour drive home and I didn't want her stomach upset for the drive. Then I noticed something out of the corner of my eye.

In the corner of the room laid a small collection of the candies. I looked around and saw more. Behind the TV? Another small pile. In the opposite corner of the room? Another. Behind the Christmas tree? YEP, some more candies. She had stashed small amounts of the candy throughout the couple rooms she had access to. If she had eaten any it was very few because almost, if not all, of the candies were accounted for.

I could NOT be mad at her because all I could do was laugh. She is so silly sometimes!

Story Time! 393054_10100103471394861_36487999_n
Back to top Go down
CavingSiberian
Adult
Adult
CavingSiberian

Story Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time!   Story Time! EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:35 pm

Just proof a husky will ALWAYS be a husky.

I let Shaqua out in a friend's backyard so she could go to the bathroom. They have an unusual back yard where the fenced area is not attached to the house. Usually she does just fine sans lease. Not today. She decided it was adventure time. She took off down the block and the wiemereiner followed. She would get about a block away, look straight at me when I called her name, and then take off again. I had to chase her for several blocks until she finally ended up in front of a church daycare where she came up to me with a smile like "OK MOM, I'm done!".

I was so mad. I was in such a hurry to keep her in my eyesight that I was running around in the streets with no shoes, and no leash. I turned my belt into a makeshift leash. The weimereiner just followed like it was nothing.

*sigh*. Just a reminder to anyone considering a husky: Even when they get older they are still a little devious. And yes, they DO love to run. (And yes, I DO love them, especially my baby)
Back to top Go down
UndarthAngipoo
Adult
Adult
UndarthAngipoo

Female Join date : 2012-06-16

Story Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time!   Story Time! EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 10:11 am

LOL! I'm totally loving Shaqua's stories - they always crack me up! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ericobeasto
Senior
Senior
Ericobeasto

Male Join date : 2012-11-20

Story Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time!   Story Time! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:44 pm

Ok sooo i play madden on xbox with my buddy all the time. A few weeks ago i was playing and koda got ahold of something he shouldnt have. So i grabbed it from him and set it on top of my xbox. He wanted it back so he walked over and tried to get it. In the process he hit the power button and we had to restart our game when we were almost done. So today im playing madden with my buddy. Koda is barking at me so i took him out. Came back in and he was still barkin so i ignored him. Im dead serious when i say this next part.. Soo koda walks over calmly. Not barking or anything. Stands infront of my xbox and hits the button dead on. Doesnt sniff around or anything. His nose goes right on the power button then he walks away. There wasnt even anything on my xbox for him to grab. Just walks over hits button and walks away like. "HA, dad ignore me now!"
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

Story Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time!   Story Time! EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:08 pm

Sounds like you are playing my Xbox that Koda wants you too.. He want the attention. lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Story Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Time!   Story Time! Empty

Back to top Go down

Story Time!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next