It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 3:31 pm

Oh wow, what a cool thing to come in here and read today, thanks so much for that Smile

And yeah, lol, that poor toy never stood a chance, haha.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 4:34 pm

Squeaker drawer huh, lol. I gave up on squeaky toys, too afraid she would eat one before I could grab it from her. Have you ever seen the movie Snatch? Brad Pitt movie, anyways, a terrier dog(pitbull?) swallows a squeaky, and every time it barks it squeaks, lol, just something funny to say, haha, movie is good, and very coincidental that I just watched the movie and then you post up about your squeaky drawer, lol. Great pics Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2015 8:54 pm

Thank you Renee!

Yes, I started that drawer when Malukhai was alive...I've got quite the collection! LOL, dunno exactly why I keep them though, haha

Never saw that movie, but it reminded me to that story I just heard I think like last week where that surgeon closed up a woman he operated on not knowing HIS CELL PHONE was inside her...til she was leaving the hospital and the woman heard her insides "ringing" Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 1625187496
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 2:22 pm

Artic_Wind wrote:
Thank you Renee!

Yes, I started that drawer when Malukhai was alive...I've got quite the collection! LOL, dunno exactly why I keep them though, haha

Never saw that movie, but it reminded me to that story I just heard I think like last week where that surgeon closed up a woman he operated on not knowing HIS CELL PHONE was inside her...til she was leaving the hospital and the woman heard her insides "ringing" Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 1625187496

....Whaaaaaaat?!??? Shocked Are you serious omg that's extreme..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2015 8:03 pm

LOL, yeah dude! The woman gave birth by C-section and as she was leaving the hospital, her stomach started vibrating (probly the dr. calling his cell trying to locate it, lol) so she went back in, they did X-rays and discovered a foreign object in her womb and she had to go back into surgery to remove the dr.'s cell phone. It happened a couple weeks ago (May 14) I didn't even know something like a cell phone was permitted in an operating room, imagine all the germs on something like that!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 12:26 am

I should probly combine Kohdi and Mishka's scrapbooks...Kohdi's has turned into a Kohdi and Mishka scrapbook already, haha

Ok...yesterday was a LAZY day for us...we did nuthin' (and it was soooooooo nice too!!! LOL) heres a series of  pics of Kohdi and Mishka dealing with boredom Wink

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 0910

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 0610

Mishka: "yeah, thats right Jimmy, take a pic...THIS is a look you wont see often...my *innocent* look"
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 0810

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 01010

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 011

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 0411

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 0110
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 10:42 am

They deal with boredom far better than my two.

Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 11:10 am

I love how much of a "team" they seem to be.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 1:22 pm

4th one down is my fave!! Kohdi's expression is priceless, lol.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 8:13 pm

@Jenn...there is their "cute" boredom...and then their "not so cute" boredom, haha. This was their cute boredom, I'll give you an example. Last 3 pics, they look kinda intense, like they saw something moving and are hunting it...well, Kohdi was chewing on the groundcover, a piece broke off and rolled down, they watched it like it was something trying to get away from them, lol, they just couldn't get over it. Something so simple, and our entire day was like that.

@Sara...hahaha, you mean a team like, Bonnie and Clyde, or Thelma and Louise, lol. I'm kidding, I give these two a hard time but they are truly the sweetest dogs. They are a team. When you look at them, especially their faces, they look so alike yet are polar opposites. Yet they blend together as one. Their personalities are the exact same way, they are complete opposites in pretty much every way, yet when they come together they are like twins that finish each other's sentences, they work together like one. Mishka is good for Kohdi. A year ago I was so worried I had ruined Kohdi's life by bringing in a new puppy, Kohdi took to Mishka immediately, and now I can't even imagine one without the other. I did good, haha:)

@Renee, hahaha, I like that pic too. It's typical Mishka though, just takes whatever Kohdi has, LOL (I keep meaning to tell you that I like your new avatar!!! Smile )
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 1:04 am

Mishka always seems to be so interested in whatever Kodhi is doing! They are just adorable together.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 2:04 am

Thank you Casey Smile yeah, Mishka thinks whatever Kohdi is doing, that it must be fun, so she must do it, haha...Im sure its similar with Loki and Banner Wink

A pic I took tonite  of Kohdi and Mishka drinking from the fountain after our walk (I figured I might as well post a pic while Im here, haha)
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 Fount10
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 12:45 pm

Favorite pic of them so far I'd fram that or something lol love it. Thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 4:50 pm

I love how intent Khodi is on watching Mishka such a lovely pic!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 8:17 pm

@J...thank you! This pic I love the subtle colors, like the color the sunlight makes the water in the fountain...it's just kinda a peaceful pic to me. The only thing that ruins it for me is the plumbing on the wall behind Mishka, ughhhhh, why do builders do that?!!! The only way I see to hide it without ruining the look of the area is with plants, I did put some there but they're not high enough/full enough yet to cover it Sad

@Renee...hahaha, there is a reason Kohdi is watching her Wink although Mishka and Malukhai never knew each other, Mishka has somehow adopted many of his habits, like when drinking from bowls, the pool, or the fountain, he used to use his face to *scoop* the water in his mouth, Mishka does this too and Kohdi I think is waiting each time he goes in for a drink to make sure Mishka isn't in scooping mode, lol...it moves the water quite a bit and it probly goes up his nose or something when she does it . Thank you Renee! I'm gonna edit in a pic in a few minutes of how Mishka looked literally minutes after this pic was taken Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 1625187496 she's a handful, lol. Edit: here is the pic. I mean, she can't even look me in the eye, LOL
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 Dirtyg11
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 11:14 am

That's the look I get when Kenzi opens my mail. The shame.

Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 8:32 pm

Ok Jenn, you made me smile with "when Kenzi opens my mail" LOL, too cute!!!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 5:27 pm

Some pics of my two at 6am this morning Rolling Eyes

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 Branch11

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 Branch12

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 Branch13

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 Branch14

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 Branch15
Back to top Go down
MGoBlue
Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 5:38 pm

I've never realized how light Kohdi's eyes are!
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 5:41 pm

Your two are just oh so cute together Smile at least they can share the stick unlike my two lol. Love Kohdi's expression, love his eyes
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 5:46 pm

His eyes are really amazing Sara, the camera doesnt do them justice...I call them wolf eyes, haha, but they are almost a gold color, in certain light they blend in to his markings , its the coolest thing!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 8:03 pm

Thanks J Smile They get along awesome but they do have their  Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 1625187496 moments sometimes...here are a few more pics from this morning...

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 Branch17

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 Branch18

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 Branch19

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 Branch20

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 Branch21
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 9:23 pm

Sighhhhh omg these two huskies are perfect together...makes me want to get Mylo a sister already!!! But no it's not adequate yet.
Anyway, it seems Kohdi and Mish love sticks haha it's cute
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 11:34 pm

@davecerv...they're pretty cool with each other Smile

You'll know when the time is right for a mini-Mylo Wink I look forward to the day it happens too!

Haha, yes, they love sticks...and anything else they can see how many teeny tiny little pieces they can make out of it, haha. The sticks are bountiful and free though so more power to them, LOLOL
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 1:30 am

Some fantastic pics Jimmy!! You got just the right angle to have Kohdi's eye color pop.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next