It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 2:20 am

Thanks so much Renee!!! A pic that still eludes me though is when the sun hits him just right to pick up the cream and tans in his coat and those eyes blend right into his headpiece, it looks amazing! I like these pics too, but they both see a bird so Kohdi looks way intense, haha

Thanks again Renee Smile
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 12:54 am

I love these pictures! Kohdi looks amazing! Look at him sharing with his sister! They make having two of them look easy!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 2:12 am

Thank you Casey!!! You didn't even mention his eyes and I got you the best pic yet of them Razz

And...LOLOL, you and I both know that having two is fun...but NOT always easy Wink but yeah, they're good with each other Smile
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 2:19 am

You know his eyes, along with the white patch on his neck, are my favorite things about him (appearance wise). I also live how fluffy he is! I could keep going...Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 2:23 am

LOL, when I posted these pics I thought to myself, Ooooh, I got his eyes good this time, Casey is gonna love them Smile

Thank you Casey Smile
Back to top Go down
amozo
Puppy
Puppy
amozo

Female Join date : 2015-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:59 pm

Yeah...Kohdi has the coolest husky eyes I have ever seen! I can't believe the picks before you didn't snatch him up. You're quite lucky to have such a beautiful and lovely boy. Mishka is also precious. They look like the best of friends.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 8:27 pm

Thank you so much! Smile I, of course, do consider myself VERY lucky to have Kohdi, he is just the funniest, most laid back, coolest husky imaginable, haha, he always makes me smile Smile

Kohdi is from a pretty large litter, like 6 or 7 puppies! Neither of his parents, nor his siblings, have either parti eyes or even bi eyes, just Kohdi. The breeder kept two of the puppies for herself and I got to meet them again, grown up, when I went to pick up Mishka. I recognized them instantly, Kohdi's brother is virtually a carbon copy of Kohdi (slightly different headpiece...I posted a pic of him but I think it's somewhere in Mishkas scrapbook) except with blue eyes, I actually prefer Kohdi's eyes! I'm happy nobody chose him, lol.

My last boy, Malukhai, had your puppy pick eyes. Brown on the left, blue on the right, it was actually a de ja vu moment for me when I saw your pics. I'm hoping your experience ends up like mine with you getting your puppy choice Smile

Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 7:39 pm

Random pics from this weekend...cuz its hot and I am bored

On our walk...yes, this is what we do on our walks  Rolling Eyes
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 Walk10

Checking out the new dog next door...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 Img_0711

and then I think a gnat flew up his nose, or, Mishka farted
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 Img_0710

I know you all are probly tired of these kind of pics, sorry, but I cant get tired of them Smile sorry for this ones blurriness
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 Img_0712

I love their lil reflections in the pool, haha
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 Img_0713

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 Img_0714
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 8:07 pm

Lolol Mishka farted..so funny! Love his face
He looks so cocky in the last one haha like he's proud to have her on his arm XD
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 10:16 pm

Haha J, I swear when I saw him do that I could hear him saying " damn Mishka, what died in you?" LOL

I think he is proud of her Smile
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 10:59 pm

I wish my walks were like that! Mine are non stop go go go! The pictures with the reflections are really cool!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 11:47 pm

Lol Casey, don't make me jealous!!! With mine it's, oooh, grass! Let's roll around, oooh, a branch, let's carry it home, oooh, grass again, let's rest...and my favorite Rolling Eyes oooooh, sprinklers up ahead!!!!!! Let's pull Jimmy so hard his arms fall off! Then, wait, I'm not wet enough! Let me just stand in front of the nozzles a little longer Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 1625187496

Thank you Casey! Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 2:46 am

Lol, the sprinklers, I can so see that.....haha......great pics Jimmy, and I never get sick of Kohdi and Mishka...the reflection pics are cool.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 3:05 am

Hahaha Renee, they absolutely LOVE when someone has their sprinklers on!!! I'm afraid they're going to break one of the heads off of them though and then a geyser goes shooting in the air...
Back to top Go down
ZEUSnZENAsMom
Newborn
Newborn
ZEUSnZENAsMom

Female Join date : 2015-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:08 am

Loved all the pics!!  Both are just gorgeous!  He does remind me a lot of Zeus in some of the pics/word details.

Last edited by ZEUSnZENAsMom on Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:27 am

Thank you SO much!!! I think cuz Kohdi and Zeus are so similar in personality/behavior, a lot of similarity shows up in their facial expressions and stuff, and the super fluff goes without saying, haha.

Thank you again! Smile

Back to top Go down
ZEUSnZENAsMom
Newborn
Newborn
ZEUSnZENAsMom

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:34 am

YW!!  Without a doubt it does!!! Smile I love the fluff!!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:41 am

I do too!!! Kohdi is soooooooo soft!!!! He needs a bath though, Mishka got one a week ago, Kohdi ...was uncooperative, LOLOL ...that wicked stubbornness!!! Not gonna lie, sometimes it is frustrating!!!! The other night he wanted to stay outside, took me 20 minutes to get him in, and by then I just picked his ass up and carried him in, with him verbalizing his displeasure, haha, but <sighs> he's my boy I love you
Back to top Go down
ZEUSnZENAsMom
Newborn
Newborn
ZEUSnZENAsMom

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 1:52 am

Hahaaaaaa!!!  Yes, I have had those moments with Zeus.  I will pick him up too and just take him where I want him to go.  There have even been a few times where he actually will growl...like he thinks he's going to scare me, not aggressive or anything...I just laugh and pick him up anyway.  He knows who is ultimately boss!  I love it when they jump in the pool... They always end up so clean and soft after!!  Though I always have to clean the hair out of the pool...hahaaa!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 2:07 am

Hahaha, OMG yes! That growl! I'll say "whuuut?!" And he'll look at me, do his rolling woo woo woo, and then lick my face...when I set him down, he spins around and hits me with his big paws like, " you really didn't need to do that" LOLOL , then he'll just mosey on away

Mine havnt done the pool thing yet, mine is chlorine still and it's supposed to be not so good for them, I'm checking out the salt water conversion though...and then...they both be going swimming, haha, Mishka has fallen in/pushed by Kohdi on occasion, a few times so I'll have to work with her a lil more. Kohdi loves water though!!!! Don't look forward to cleaning out the fur tho, haha...but I'm kinda doing it already just having them walking by the pool Wink
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 11:37 am

Artic_Wind wrote:
Hahaha, OMG yes! That growl! I'll say "whuuut?!" And he'll look at me, do his rolling woo woo woo, and then lick my face...when I set him down, he spins around and hits me with his big paws like, " you really didn't need to do that" LOLOL , then he'll just mosey on away

Mine havnt done the pool thing yet, mine is chlorine still and it's supposed to be not so good for them, I'm checking out the salt water conversion though...and then...they both be going swimming, haha, Mishka has fallen in/pushed by Kohdi on occasion, a few times so I'll have to work with her a lil more. Kohdi loves water though!!!! Don't look forward to cleaning out the fur tho, haha...but I'm kinda doing it already just having them walking by the pool Wink

Jimmy - the salt water thing for pools? It is used to generate chlorine so you still have a chlorine residual. The advantage is you don't add chlorine except to shock -

Love the pictures. Kohdi and Mishka are so beautiful.
Back to top Go down
tyler.jenkins.125
Teenager
Teenager
tyler.jenkins.125

Male Join date : 2015-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 11:56 am

Artic_Wind wrote:

I know you all are probly tired of these kind of pics, sorry

I shan't tire.  Alas, though four thousand years may pass, I shan't have tired. These two fine, canine specimens shall keep me thriving.

Seriously though.... you are really hurting my want for another husky. The way they snuggle together is like a poison in my bloodstream... It is almost too cute...
Back to top Go down
http://tylerjenkinsmusic.com/
ZEUSnZENAsMom
Newborn
Newborn
ZEUSnZENAsMom

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 12:27 pm

Hahaa!!! Too much. Our pool is chlorinated with an ozonator system....like how they bottle water. So far the pool has not dried out their skin or caused any issues. They only get in about once a month... And sometimes not even that. We do use liquid chlorine though...not tabs or powder. Zena has pushed Zeus in too. She is such a body checker...hahaaa! She back sasses (woos) ALL of the time... Just like a woman, my husband jokes. She fits right in with my three daughters. Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:59 pm

Awww, thanks everyone!

@Amy...thank you for the info Amy, I didnt know all that. My father has been urging me to do the salt water system (a friend of theirs has it and he said the water feels unbelievable...but so does mine, LOL) but its a ways off, I like to do things completely and I know the plaster needs to be re-done so I wanna do it all together. However, the list of things I need to do is much longer than the numbers in that teeny tiny lil box on my paycheck so...yeah, itll be a ways off. Thank you Amy! Smile

@Tyler..hahaha, made me smile Smile thank you Smile when the opportunity does come along for a second puppy, just grab it! you wont regret it, I promise Wink

@Michelle, your system sounds interesting as well! I use the liquid chlorine too, the company I used to use, used gas chlorine, I think it was better/lasted longer...id still be using them if they knew how to latch a gate. I have A LOT of trouble with my neighbors Eucalyptus tree leaves falling in the pool and changing the chemical balance, Im hoping the salt water or maybe even your system could help me there. And hahahaha, Kohdi is my body checker, LOL, he doesnt even have to try either! Mishka is pretty tiny, and Ive actually watched her running and I guess thinking Kohdi is gonna see her coming and move...he does not, LOL, and watching her bounce off of him is HILARIOUS! Kohdi is my talker, my back talker, and just in general always has something to say talker...Mishka is quiet as a mouse! LOL, Ive only heard her talk like 3 times in her life (sooooo cute too)

So anyways, a couple pics from this morning...Im off work for a few days trying to take some of my vacation days and relaxing. Before I went to the beach I spent time outside with them and got a couple shots of them and how they spend their morning Wink

not sure what Mishka was up to here, she kinda looks guilty and poor Kohdi looks unsuspecting...hmmmm
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 Bckyrd10

more spying on the new neighbors
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 Bckyrd11

Edit: cuz I lied,you know real well I didnt take only 2 pics haha

smiling Smile
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 Img_0810

and of course, tongue out...always gotta be one of them that does it
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 Img_0811
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2015 12:05 am

They are so funny! What dog does your new neighbors have? Did you say they had one, or did I just make that up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next