It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2016 10:22 pm

If it's a concern you may want to bring it up to the vet the next time Kohdi is due for a vet visit..But it might just be one of those things that people get as far as premature white hairs. I don't know if that can exist for canines but I guess anything is possible? Btw I love love love their fluffiness!
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 9:56 am

Haha I love the pictures of the two of them playing super cute! Kohdi's play bow is so nice!
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 3:53 pm

they are so cute together, love the picture of Kohdi belly up.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 11:23 pm

@Amanda, I'm so sorry I didnt see your post Sad ...Thank you! Ive kept an eye on that blotch, it seems its just lighter than the other side. And I truly do love their fluffiness. Smile

@Zoe, Thank you! Im so happy to see you again! I hope everything has been ok with you.

@Ronin, Thank you! Im pretty proud of both of them Smile And yeah, that belly up, haha, twice just in the last week he's done that on the bed...and rolled himself right off it! hahaha

Ive been trying to be good and not monopolize the scrapbooks, and I made it a whole 2 weeks! <pats self on back>  but...since Im here, haha, here are some randoms Ive taken...I apologize i advance for their quality, theyre ipad pics and I just cant seem to take decent pics with it

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 Img_1721

He knows I can see the hole behind him...so I ask him if he dug it, or if it was Mishka...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 Img_1722

he's not very good at covering his guilt Wink
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 Img_1723

I guess he's making sure Mishka doesnt come back to dig in "her" hole <rolls eyes>
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 00321

Random of Mishka. I bought a new plant to replace the one she destroyed, here she is seeing it for the first time. We will see if it lasts, haha
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 Img_1724
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 1:27 pm

Another great set of pics, Jimmy. I was going to say oh, I like the first one...then the 2nd...then. So - ALL are great lol!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 4:27 pm

Thank you Amy! Smile the first pic they were both just laying there in their own little world, they both looked so cute, so I wanted to get a pic...they both watched me so intently when I came towards them! So this is their "what is that human up to now" look, haha.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 4:37 pm

These are all great pics! Especially the first and last…that first one is so perfect with Kohdi's slight head tilt and Mishh just hanging out on the side there looking like the cute queen that she is. And that 2nd pic is so cute look at fluffy guilty Kohdi hiding between them big paws. The last pic…I am convinced that you live in some kind of paradise on the side of a hill…such a pretty view with Mishh there
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv Online
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 5:16 pm

Love the first and second pics, all are great just like those two better, haha.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 6:56 pm

beautiful hill side you live on, like the fist picture of them looks like they posed there. its like the plant is back for round 2 muhahah. Leo dose that when we move his thing around then he stares and moves them back lol.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 9:16 pm

@Dave, thanks man! They were just laying there so cute I had to get a pic, hahaha. Kohdi DOES have big paws! OMG, I saw them in the pic and was like "wow!", lol. I love that though! And Mishka, she is my little sweetheart, haha, and thank you! All my huskies I've had here, they just loved to look out from that spot, that's the reason I put grass there for Malukhai. They can spend hours just watching stuff. I practically live back here, lol, so I enjoy it a lot, only thing that keeps it from being my own little perfect paradise is all my neighbors trees Sad but...I still love it here! Smile

@Renee, thank you! I really love the first pic BUT, wish I had taken it with my camera. When I first looked at this pic when I sent it to my laptop, I was reminded of those charactiture dogs, you know, the ones with exaggerated features like oversized puppy dog eyes, so I do like the pic, in person it was just beautiful, but yeah, woulda been better with the camera. Thank you Renee! Smile

@Ronin! LOLOL, you are right! I've tried to atleast keep her from digging the plant out (I placed another Boulder there) but it's survival may not happen. I'm excited to see how it does though cuz I really like the look of the plant, I just hope I can actually see it grow, haha. With all the gardening you do, does Leo ever "help out"? Wink Kohdi never even dug holes til Mishka came along so her enthusiasm for gardening seems to be contageous, haha.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 10:49 pm

Wow! Look at Kohdi's eyes! They really stand out in these pics. His "guilty as charged" look is priceless with the dirt all over the place. BTW, love your property! That is some scenery you have there!

Mishka is packing some serious fluffy bunny butt there. She means business!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 11:07 pm

You made me LOL Amanda Smile Mishka does really have a fluffy butt, hahaha.

Thank you!!! I like the guilty pic too, he's such a baby sometimes. And thanks for the yard compliment, if only these two would let me grow some grass, hahaha. Thank you Amanda Smile
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2016 11:40 pm

Such a great set! I spy a fluffy butt!!! haha I fall in love with Kohdi's coat more and more every time I see new pictures! Also thank you for the kind words its been tough but there is always an armful of Cora kisses on the other side!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 12:40 am

Thank you Zoe! Kohdi's coat is kinda straggly in the pics, he's kinda doing the blow thing but Cali style, haha. I'm taking him hiking tomorrow but before we go im gonna brush him out real good. I love giving him hugs, he's just so soft and fluffy, haha.

I can't even imagine how tough it's been for you, but I do know how much Cora must be helping you, you'll get through this Zoe. keep your head up ok! Smile
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 1:25 am

You're welcome Jimmy! I live in thr rural parts of NY and the architecture is so different from sunny Cali. Makes me jealous...lol

Our pups are always babies, aren't they? Maybe Kohdi and Mishka are not yet satisfied with your plant and grass selection and are just "helping" you find the perfect ones to accent your home hehhehe
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 2:52 pm

Hahaha, I'm not familiar with rural NY, but the pics of the property you posted with Red made me jealous Wink

The sad thing for me Amanda is the shrub that was there, that Mishka kept chewing on and taking branches off of, was my favorite plant in the yard and sounds stupid but held a lot of memories. Anuschka's brother Blitz, and my last boy husky Malukhai,  both laid under that shrub as they watched the world go by out in front of them. I bought a shrub of the same kind and planted it there a few weeks ago but Mishka took it out, haha, so I planted it behind the pool and she's left it alone. I'm hoping she leaves this new one alone. I don't think she killed the original all by herself, I think the damage along with our drought did it in but yeah, still im sad. I have pics though, haha.

Mishka with the new plant
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 03011

Last edited by Artic_Wind on Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 12:32 am

Hehehhe yes rural NY does exist. It's just lots and lots of trees and farmland. There's one farm here that has donkeys, another with either llamas or aplacas and we have an over abundance of Bambi deer. I'm fine with a visit to NYC but I would never want to live there. The property Red was on is our neighbor's farmland.

Do you think it would help keep your pups out if you built a mini circular fence around the shrub? Maybe not a little picket fence but more of something towards a metal material where you could still see through the fence? At least it would protect your plant and keep Mishka out (unless she jumped it). Totally get what you mean about the sentimental value of the shrub though. I still have my plant my husband got me about 6 yrs ago which I've almost killed a few times but has survived several moves with me. Good luck with your replacement  Wink and hope it survives your plant hunter!!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 12:52 pm

I could put something around it Amanda, but that's where're they mostly play so it'd either get knocked down or worse having one or the other get hurt on it. Instead I placed a smaller Boulder in the back of the plant to atleast prevent them from digging it out, that is their "hole to China" from my previous pics, haha.

The thread on coats and ruff and the differences between the boys and girls gave me the idea for these pics I took this morning. Definitely a difference in boys necks/ruffs versus the girls
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 02412

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 02512
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 2:28 pm

Sorry i missed your pics Jimmy! But in the first set above the two you just posted..i love that first one it could be framed Smile they are looking great.
& I agree males always have a fuller head neck
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 6:52 pm

Thank you J! Smile

Ok, last pics for awhile, I promise. I walked Kohdi over to the lake today, got a few pics of him there and just want to get them in his scrapbook.  
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 03711
Happiness... Smile
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 04511

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 04711

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 03110

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 04410

and of course Mishka found a place to rest and people watch, haha
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 06111
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 7:46 pm

Wow! I didn't realize how thick the boys necks can be (in comparison to girls) even if it is just fur. You did great with their profile pics. Mishka's bench pic says "I'm Queen of the world." Hah!

How in the world did you move that boulder?! Mini excavator? Please take some from my yard, lol
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 9:59 pm

Yes yes yes more picssss!!! bounce
It's amazing to see the difference of the two..those necks and I also notice how Mishys muzzle is a little longer than Kohdis mute stubby and shorter muzzle. And Kohdi looks great in that side pic by the lake look at himm
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv Online
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 11:09 pm

@Amanda, thank you!!! At home they were cooperative with pics Wink at the lake, not so much.

The boulders that are already placed there, stayed there. I spent hours when I did that project placing those things (and they're HEAVY!) to my satisfaction, haha, so they're not moving anywhere. All I've done was take another, smaller Boulder and placed it behind those. So the plant is now enclosed and they can't dig around it Smile

@Dave, LOL, thanks man, you're probly the only one who likes to see *more* pics, haha, but I'm done for a little bit, just wanted to get these in so I can save them to my iPad.

Yes! Kohdi has a BIG neck! Especially compared to Mishka, and I never really noticed Mishkas muzzle was longer, good eye Wink I noticed Kohdi has bigger eyes (but not sure how much of it is illusion created by the parti-eye) and the black/grey of their headpieces end in different places. But get this! I've never noticed how both of them have the same line that comes down by the eye, LOLOL, how blind am I? They have different masks but that same line is there.

And thank you! in that side pic a big, and I mean BIG bird was walking around and Kohdi was mesmerized, lol. I think it was taller than him! Since I don't think I have any side shots of him, AND he was standing still, lol, I snapped a few pics.
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 11:51 pm

Kohdi looks extremely puffy/fluffy right now! I love it!!!!

Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 3:13 am

Such great pics Jimmy. Kohdi did a good job at stacking, haha, lucky you. He looks so good, nice chest he has. Love his happy pic. Love the Mishka pic watching everything. There is such a difference in their maturity, their faces in general, I read everyone's comments, but Kohdi has a more chiseled look, masculine, yet gentle. Mishka has a feminine face, soft and delicate. You have 2 beautiful dogs, you should be so proud of them, I could never dream of getting pics like these, well maybe next year, but mine outside, they are just go, go, go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next