It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 2:54 pm

Yeah, he's fluffy, thanks Casey

Thank you very much Renee. You already know how proud of them I am Smile they are my pride and joy. And hahaha, Kohdi isn't stacking, he's just in complete awe of a bird bigger than him Wink you shoulda seen his face when it took off into the air, LOLOL
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 7:57 pm

davecerv wrote:
@Ronin! LOLOL, you are right! I've tried to atleast keep her from digging the plant out (I placed another Boulder there) but it's survival may not happen. I'm excited to see how it does though cuz I really like the look of the plant, I just hope I can actually see it grow, haha. With all the gardening you do, does Leo ever "help out"? Wink Kohdi never even dug holes til Mishka came along so her enthusiasm for gardening seems to be contageous, haha.

he dose help my mom by collecting and removing snails (tosses them to the other end of the yard) form plants thank goodness he no longer eats them Rolling Eyes , some times he can tell it a plat will survive (if its dying he'll pull it out Laughing Shocked but its not so funny some times when they are actually hibernating). he dose get very into his yard remodel (aka gopher activity). some times he just watch us plant things, and he also seem to like to check them specially the tomato plants. sometimes he make hole that are too big for what were planting and go and make more hole for us to plant and just watch us do all the planting Laughing. hopefully he will let us plant things without getting to many crazy ideas this time around lol! .
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 8:05 pm

beautiful pictures, nice pic of them facing the same way.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 9:13 pm

@Ronin...LOL, too funny! I'm lucky I think in that I don't get gophers, I can only imagine the escapades my two would get into hunting those things down, hahaha. Well, atleast he's helping with the digging Wink

Thank you! When I'm on my laptop I want to see how that pic will look as my avatar. Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 10:41 pm

Kohdi and Mishka chillin' on a Saturday afternoon ...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 00517

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 00914

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 01712

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 02010

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 02311
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 10:52 pm

These two are the best cuddle buddies ever! It's like they're pillows for each other, sleeping on fluffy clouds.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 11:05 pm

Kohdi's face though in the last pic is just like "wait, huh?! How did I become the pillow!???" Hahaha

Thank you Amanda Smile

Last edited by Artic_Wind on Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 11:16 pm

That last one is so precious Smile really sweet pics Jimmy
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 12:40 pm

Talk about affectionate huskiesssss my goodness I love you
Kohdi & Mishh are a dream, there are wonderful pics it's so cute how they switch places and in the last one Mishh has declared Kohdi the softest husky pillowneck lol
Haven't been on the forum in a while and this was a perfect post to see bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 1:50 pm

@J, thank you! They had both just been playing with a pine cone Mishka found, Kohdi would take it from her and then she'd take it back, this back and forth went on for a little while, lol...then they both just layed down and used each other as pillows, haha

@Dave, thank you so much!

I noticed you've been awfully quiet, hope everything is ok!

A few pics I got early this morning (yeah, its the weekend, I take pics, haha)
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 00117

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 00818

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 01513
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 8:34 pm

Love all the cuddling pics, but OMG that very last pic, is da bomb!!!!! I mean I want a pic of that, haha. That is the sweetest pic I have ever seen. were you laying on the ground for that one?
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 8:53 pm

Thank you Renee! Smile

No, they're in "their spot" on the grass where they oversee their domain Wink so I was standing on my slope that goes into the canyon when I got that pic Smile if u really want it, I can send you it! lol
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 10:28 pm

I like how thier tails are touching in the first pic Smile & Kohdi has such a handsome face
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 10:29 pm

Thank you J! That was my reason in posting that pic cuz I know I have too many of them looking out in their spot back there, but I liked the way the tails were kinda connecting them, lol.

And thanks...I'm biased of course but I think he's pretty handsome myself Wink
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 1:36 am

lol there are each other fluffy pillow. i agree with Renee, love that last pic of them.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 1:36 am

Thanks so much Ronin Smile

Here are a few more pics from that sequence...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 01212

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 01313

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 01416

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 01614
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 2:36 am

Oh Kohdi, haha..he looks like he is enjoying that tasty twig, and Mishka looks like she is missing out, hahahahaha. Each pic is seriously cute, can't pic a favorite.
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 4:24 am

That first one! His expression is almost, "Back off, this is mine!" Then you are Mishka trying to sneak in. I never noticed the two gray lines in between his eyes before. Which is odd, because I'm in love with his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 3:52 pm

@Renee, I'm pretty sure it's similar with your Sofie and Miya, whatever the one has MUST be better than the one they have, hahaha. Mishka is just convinced Kohdi's twig is tastier than her twig, lol. Thanks Renee Smile

@Casey, they were both actually pretty chill. Kohdi wasn't really even paying much attention to Mishka, he was in his own little world, hahaha. The gray lines between his eyes, to me, are one of the most distinctive things about his mask, I'm surprised you never noticed them, lol. From his puppy mask to his current mask, I could have never guessed it'd turn out like that.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 8:21 pm

Took these this morning...thought they were kinda pretty Smile
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 Img_1910

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 Img_1912

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 Img_1914

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 Img_1915
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 2:42 am

A wild Kohdi looking glamorous smelling the air of his trees! Haha he looks very handsome!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2016 1:55 pm

The first and last are super pretty, I love how you captured "his alone time" he looks totally by himself, like you are not even there.
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 12:01 am

Wow those are some really pretty pics of Kohdi, love the first one. He looks like he was meant to have his pictures taken there Smile
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2016 9:37 pm

Great pictures, Jimmy! Is Kohdi pretending to live in the wild? He looks really comfortable there!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 1:38 am

Thank you Zoe, he does have his handsome moments, haha. If only he were *only* smelling the tree, sighs, but this is a husky we're talking about and well, this is Kohdi we're talking about, lol...here is a pic of him being his Kohdi self...he, in the misdst of being all handsome and enjoying his alone time, was also picking branches he wanted to chew off said tree <rolls eyes>
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 Img_1910

Thank you Renee!!! Those two are my favorites as well Smile And yes, Kohdi is VERY good at acting as if I (or Mishka) arent even there, LOLOL

@Casey and Jane, Thank you!!! this has always been a favorite spot of Kohdi's...since he was a puppy
Here he is at like 5 months or so, tree was smaller and so was he, haha
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 0191210

Its exhausting being handsome while pretending others dont exist Wink
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 Img_1913

Last edited by Artic_Wind on Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top