It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:55 pm

Today...Mishka is a plant  Rolling Eyes

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 02010
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 8:08 pm

What she's really doing is *hunting*...this is her perch for when she's looking for bunnies running by

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 01210   

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 01310 

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 01411 

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 01110 

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 01510 

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 01611
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:40 am

Great series of pics! Reminds me of Ami sitting on top of ... the compost pile, looking for prey.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 12:47 am

Ohhh Amy, I bet Ami smells so good afterwards too, lol!
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 2:52 am

lol! Actually, my compost pile is frozen at the moment and covered with snow. I compost newspaper and cardboard along with the "greens" so usually it's just a nice earthy smell. Fortunately.
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 10:29 pm

she's too adorable can i come steal her!? lol
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 11:02 pm

Hahaha. I love the pictures of her in the bucket perching for her next prey. Very cute.

Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 3:13 am

@ GravityM...LOL, I actually think Miya and Mishka would have a blast together!!! I also think the *fun* the  two of them have together could make the evening news, u sure u wanna steal her, LOL

@simplify...Thank you Ashleigh!!!

So today Kohdi found himself a stick to chew on...Mishka wants Kohdi's stick...

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 16510

So Mishka takes Kohdi's stick
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 16710
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 6:07 pm

She is so funny! Did she even want the stick after she had it? Loki does that with my kid. He will want whatever it is that Jack has, and take it from him, then not care about it anymore.
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 10:25 pm

Hahaha ...yes. I still want her lol we should do a meet up somewhere they could RUN, that husky group in San Diego just did a meet up but I didnt go XD looked fun
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 11:18 pm

Casey...the answer to your question, haha...

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 15710  

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 15910 

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 15810

now im getting very sleepy Sad
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 16211

Kohdi can sleep with one eye open, i can too!!! I must guard the stick...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 16310

ugh, its tougher than it looks Sad      

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 16011 

Is she sleepin' yet?  Rolling Eyes   silly girls, sticks are for boys...Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 16410
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:11 pm

Lol great pictures, why are sticks so valuable in the dog world? XD
Back to top Go down
mssuchy
Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

Male Join date : 2014-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:07 pm

They are so precious together! It's crazy how happy something as simple as a stick can make them after all of the money we spend on toys!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:21 pm

Sticks, nom nom, good, lol. You need to make a book or movie of your two, they are so entertaining, and very animated in their facial expressions, especially Kohdi.
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:18 pm

Jimmy, these are great! I love your story book pictures. Kodhi's expression is just perfect! It just completes the story.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 2:34 am

Thank you so much everyone Smile

@GravityM, I know, right!!! but atleast I have tons of sticks down in the canyon, like a lil gold mine for dogs, haha. I somehow missed your post from yesterday (I was doing like 10 things at once when i was on, lol) I apologize, but yeah, a get together so Miya and Mishka could RUN would be cool!!! and see, I had NO clue San Diego even had a husky group...I've looked before and the closest one was up north somewhere by L.A. I'll have to look again...and Thank you!! Smile

@mssuchy, thank you!!! Smile I have been pleasantly surprised at how well they get along and how they have bonded, and continue to bond...Kohdi has been a really good big brother to Mishka. He tolerates A LOT, LOL. And yeah, they have tons of toys, most in pieces, haha, and yet these sticks make them happy. Go figure, haha. BTW, Klaus is growing up beautifully!!! Smile

@Renee, I miss seeing you around here!!! Sad I need to start doing some short vids of them, they really are characters. i have a few of them the day after i got Mishka, i'll have to post them somehow...I just looked at one the other day and Mishka was pure attitude from the start, lol.

@Casey, Thank you Casey!!! I had an alternate ending with Kohdi's pic, but when previewed it the way it is, I actually had to smile myself, haha. This morning was the cutest thing ever...before I left for work, Kohdi brought up a stick from the canyon, its like probly 4-5 ft long, LOL, he was SO proud of himself, he puffed himself up and carried that thing around with his head held sO high...Mishka was inside and saw him thru the glass doors and came flying out of the house...she actually took it from him...3 times!!! finally Kohdi layed down with it on one end and Mishka on the other end and they shared , it was TOO cute. Of course I took my phone and snapped some pics, haha, theyre so dark and grainy though (it was early, like the sun was just coming up) Sad
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 2:40 pm

Lol nice! Oh its no problem, I sometimes do that too, oops :p I think it'd be a lot of fun!! Oh it's called HUSKY HUDDLE AND MALAMUTE MINGLE ~ Southern California. Theres a hike on cowels mountain soon aren't you right there?
Theres also
San Diego Siberian husky meet up
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 12:54 am

Oh wow, yeah...I'm only about a mile away from Cowles Mountain so I could even walk there, I'll definitel;y check them out...thank you!!!
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 1:01 am

Welcome let me know if you want to do meet up maybe we can get some other huskies to come?
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 1:21 am

Definitely!!! the more Huskies the better. Kohdi and Mishka will be in heaven!! How far are you from San Diego?
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 1:29 am

Hm like three hours, about two from Temecula I'd make a day out of it if possible :p stupid hill >.>
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 1:56 am

Damn, 3 hours is a way away, LOL...I was gonna suggest u come to the Cowles Mountain hike thing but...nevermind, hahaha...we'll have to plan something else Wink

So, I'm adding to my post in your Miya's scrapbook to show you what I mean about Miya being more similar to Anuschka, than Mishka. First pic is Anuschka at around Miya and Mishka's age (not the best pic but my laptop crashed and Im using a POS one that doesnt have all my pics loaded on it) and the second pic is at around 5 yrs old (its how she looked up until she passed away) so you see they DO fill out, so dont stress!!! LOL...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 162_210

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 006_2_11
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 2:07 am

Audacious was a beautiful lady. Lovely coloring.
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 2:09 am

Lol ehh I don't mind it, I'd go but isn't it in two days or something? Could always make our own meet there or something just let me know Smile WOW she is beautiful, and very similar looking to Miya I see what you mean!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 2:25 am

Thank you Amy...I really do miss her. She was silver and white. And beautiful brown eyes.

@GravityM...we can totally do that, but it'd be pretty unfair for you to have to drive 3 hours, so we gotta arrange something else...if ur ever down this way anyways though, let me know too cuz this mountain is awesome for hiking, I believe its the highest point in San Diego and you can see the entire city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next