It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 3:35 pm

I have never seen or heard of the breed! Lol probably because they are below her she feels more comfortable XD she is pretty love the socks Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 3:45 pm

She is lovely, and am surprised they are popular in your area Jimmy. There are many here in west Texas, not sure if they use them for sheep herding. It's a toss up here for that Aussies or Anatolians.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 3:59 pm

Wouldn't ya know it - the huskies are all bouncy, in your face. The anatolian stands with grace and good humour in the midst of it all lol!

Mishka looks like me trying to kiss my youngest son Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 6:55 pm

@J...I hadn't heard of the breed either, I had to look them up Wink she has known both of mine since they were puppies and each time she sees us the lady tries to get pics of them together , haha.

and hey, my two are only " beneath " her in height ;p

@Renee...not sure how popular they are here Renee, this is the only one I've seen, haha. I can see why they wouldn't necessarily like Huskies, apparently they guard sheep and stuff like that for ranchers and wolves are an "enemy", not that Huskies are wolves, haha, but no denying they can look a lot like them.

@Amy...hahaha, I know, right! I think I prefer a friendly, bouncy husky to a dog with grace and good humor though, lol. But that's just me Wink
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 7:12 pm

I just did very interesting breed, how cute I'd be doing the same thing. Lol I'm surprised she doesn't mistake them for sheep so fluffy! Jk:p
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 8:02 pm

They are an interesting breed aren't they! A lot of similarities to huskies in some things too.

Haha, my " wolves in sheeps clothing" Razz
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 2:30 pm

That second picture is cute and funny at the same time!
Mysty looks like she's very patient with them!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 8:16 pm

Haha Casey, it's funny how dogs size is put into a better perspective when there is something else in the pic that magnifies it. With Kohdi and Mishka pics, Kohdi just looks like a big husky compared to Mishka, but he's really not big, Mishka is just...smaller than everyone else Wink Mishka's bff is a Great Dane (she's in this scrapbook somewhere) lol, so she's constantly trying to climb up her friends to give them a kiss, haha.

Yes, Mysty was gracious, good humored AND patient Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 12:56 am

'k, so I just posted pics in Kohdi's scrapbook but here is how it all started, LOL...

Mishka has no idea I'm home from work...

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 53810

Mishka still doesnt know I'm home...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 54010

I say her name and Mishka STILL doesnt know I'm home, LOLOL
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 54210
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 1:02 am

Lolol typical selective hearing husky XD I woulda slapped her butt to make her jump ten feet lol bad girl. They think they can fit in there haha. Is she blowing coat? She looks very light in these pics
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 1:10 am

I honestly dont think she heard me (THIS time Wink ) J, she's too intent on...whatever it is theyre after in there, haha. All thats there are the 2 sprinkler valves for the slope...

Mishka hasnt blown coat yet. She has a much different coat than Kohdi too, Kohdi is super super soft where Mishka's coat is more "coarse" (I think thats the word)
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 1:27 am

Lol she was too focused on destroying your sprinklers XD I've been able to do that with my two and scare them because they were to focused on whatever lol

Miya hasn't either ..weird, I've been waiting for the fur to fall out but nope just fluff. Kodie looks like he has a lot of under coat compared to Mishkas coat, they are supposed to have some coarse texture on them so it completely normal lol
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 1:58 am

Hahaha, yeah maybe that was it. I know she didnt hear me this time though cuz when she popped her head out and saw me, she just leaped over to where I was and was all over me giving me kisses (these two are SO happy when I get home) but anyways, thats why theres no pic of her *after* she realized I was there.

Kohdi is shedding big time, and yeah, hes got a good undercoat going on. I a lso noticed he's getting much lighter, so now that he's 2 Im thinking he's getting the coat/color now that he'll be keeping awhile. Im hoping Mishka gets just as light, if not lighter.
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:20 am

These are great! The only way I knew this was Mishka, three isn't a white patch on the back of her neck. How deep is is right there? Half of her is gone! Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyThu May 28, 2015 9:41 am

<sighs> that's the sad part Casey, it's not deep...and like you said, half of her is gone lol!

Thank you Casey! Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:12 am

I stayed home today and Mishka was happy about that, she followed me everywhere, LOL, so I captured a few cute pics of her as she kept herself occupied Smile

Here she is "rock climbing" Wink...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 59111
...and admiring the pretty flowers...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 58411
...watching a bee...
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 57810

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 57610

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 58110
and finally...waiting to go for a car ride Smile
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 58710
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:52 am

I love the one of her watching the bee! She just looks so innocent. I think your yard would beg to differ. Smile that last one it took me a minute to even see that she was in the picture! All I was seeing was the reflection.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 EmptySun May 31, 2015 4:08 am

I love that pic Casey, thank you Smile one of her mellow moments, LOL

YES! I almost didnt post the car window pic...but...it also looked kinda cool to me so...well, its here, LOLOL. Next time I'll roll down the window. She is so adorable whe shes in the car...she sits there like a lil soldier with that wide eyed expression, its just too cute Smile

Last edited by Artic_Wind on Sun May 31, 2015 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 EmptySun May 31, 2015 11:28 am

Mishka has such a great expression on her cute little face!! Lol looks like she loves going for car rides, great pics of Mishka and her add Wink
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 EmptySun May 31, 2015 3:02 pm

Thank you J Smile she's fun to watch, she has such enthusiasm for everything going on around her. And yeah, she and Kohdi both love car rides!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 4:07 am

Today Mishka was laying with me in the yard, she was just looking so pretty to me so of course I took some pics Wink

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 60310
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 59910
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 60210
Then she needed her beauty sleep, haha
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 60410

And...one more. Mishka sittin' pretty Smile
Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 59410
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 6:01 am

Mishka is such a queen sunny simple pretty pics
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 4:50 pm

Hahaha, I usually call her a princess, but I think she would prefer the "queen" title you gave her, lol, thanks man! And hey, we need Mylo update!!! Wink how's he recovering?
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:56 am

Jimmy - love your new avatar. And Mishka is such a sweetheart/imp. To me, as you present her, she is the epitome of the Siberian personality.
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 10:46 am

Jimmy, she is so pretty! I love the third one where is looks like she is smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook   Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mishka's (Kohdi's lil "sister") scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next