It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
mssuchy
Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

Male Join date : 2014-12-10

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 2:09 pm

Mylo is just so sweet. I love his coat/colors he is so unique. The video of you guys driving had me cracking up!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2015 8:57 pm

Finally got to watch the video Dave, super cute! I love his voice!!!
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 12:28 am

I got a few extra pics while attempting to capture a good "airborne" picture of Mylo…here they are bounce  

Come on father hurry and put on your running shoes!
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 Img_1210

First he walked…
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 Img_1710

Then a jump
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 Img_1811

Then a higher jump
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 Img_1812

Then he sat
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 Img_1813

Then chilled out by the tree My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 Img_1711

Fun collage
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 Img_1712

Comfy with momma and dad
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 Image21
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 Image22

And a short little clip of Mylo being a baby...I got it all late but I was getting something from the attic and my girlfriend told me he was trying to climb up the steps then I got the last bit when he gave up lol

Last edited by davecerv on Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 12:38 am

Awesome pics Dave! The first one is ADORABLE! Haha, the walking one reminds me of like a person sleep walking, lol. I love all these pics! Smile
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 12:47 am

Artic_Wind wrote:
Awesome pics Dave! The first one is ADORABLE! Haha, the walking one reminds me of like a person sleep walking, lol. I love all these pics! Smile

Thanks Jim! I felt like putting these pics in a particular order even though I had posted some of these on two other threads already haha And Mylo always pops himself out when I'm putting my park shoes on its so cute and I made a meme of that walking pic and put it in the funny pic thread!
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 12:49 am

Love these pics Dave!! First one is adorable. My fave is the and a jump pic, he looks so happy, he always does, but especially in that one.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 3:01 am

Oh man, I missed the bed pics! haha, too cute...there he reminds me of Kohdi...when Mishka lays in my bed, its in a little ball right up against me, Kohdi does like Mylo, haha. You posted a vid too that I missed Sad can't watch it now cuz then these two will wake up and I want them sleeping, LOLOL, I'll watch it tomorrow though.

btw, nice choice for the HOTM submission Smile
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 3:06 am

All these pics are great and each so full of character lol
He serously looks soo soft like a plush husky doll Smile
Your lucky Mylo jumps :p
Back to top Go down
mssuchy
Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 1:03 pm

I love the walking picture! He's like "look at me I'm a hooman". He looks very snuggly too Wink
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 5:50 pm

beautiful pictures, love the small hop too cute. very cool picture of him in the "Come on father hurry and put on your running shoes!" picture he looks so happy.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 5:58 am

@Artic_Wind
We love it when Mylo just hops on the bed and snuggles up with us Smile
And yeah good thing you didnt click it cause its just him whining cause I was up in the attic haha
And thanks, I really wanted to try entering this one bounce

@GravityM
He is a soft plush husky doll afro
And whatcha talking about I saw that pic of Miya on the hotm thread and she is flying!

@RedFlashFire05
Yeah I really like that small hop pic cause he's looking at the camera…I was just snapping away with the camera and I was hoping that I would at least capture one picture of him jumping and looking at the camera and it happened haha
Back to top Go down
CoraTheHusky
Teenager
Teenager
CoraTheHusky

Female Join date : 2015-08-01

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:49 pm

Mylo has such a sweet face like you could tell him all tour sorrows and he would just cuddle them all away! Love the air pictures very nice!
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 9:00 pm

Here are a few new pics of Mylo! ..and a short video haha

Hello forum whatcha looking at?
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 Fullsi10

Ooooo hey momma can I have some cereal?
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 Img_0110

Mylo's new living room sleeping pad
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 Img_0111

This is what Mylo does when my gf is cooking up something and we aren't paying attention to him lol
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 Img_0210

Mylo has transformed in to quite a snuggle bug lately
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 Img_0211
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 Fullsi11

Yeah, recently Mylo has become quite a snuggle bug…more than usual. My gf even thinks theres something wrong with him…but no hes fine. He has just been coming up to the bed everyday now and naps while we are watching tv or even later when its closer to bed time he comes up and just sleeps in between us then eventually jumps off Smile

Here's a little video of some fetch play in the house and some howling at the end!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGjxrBU8eVI
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 9:17 pm

Last pic just makes me go "awww" Smile I love huskies big paws! Great pics Dave, Mylo's new sleeping pad is awesome! I really like the colors/design. Love the video, reminds me exactly of my two, hahaha. Even the way he tries to get a grip on the slippery floor, lol. Smile
Back to top Go down
dohers10
Newborn
Newborn
dohers10

Male Join date : 2015-05-10

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 2:07 am

Great pics!

I love the paws as well, funny with the white, they often look like socks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 2:40 am

Dave, You had to do it didn't you, haha, my all time favorite type of pics are black and whites, and this one is just spectacular. Mylo is maturing into such a handsome charmer. Love his new bed, and isn't it the best when they are all snuggly.....Video is adorable, and as always cannot hear it, can't wake everyone up, lol.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2015 10:44 am

@Artic_Wind
My gf picked out the pad...Mylo loves to sleep in the living room.
And we play fetch like that everyday now, he comes up to either one of us with a toy to initiate play…it always makes smile when he does that.

@dohers10
They are like socks!

@MiyasMomma
I did! To be honest..I made it black and white because I remembered that you're a fan of it hehe also because I've never posted a black and white pic of Mylo. And yeah we absolutely love it when he's snuggly Very Happy
You'll definitely wake everyone up with the howling in the end lol
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 6:51 pm

(I've been keeping the following hidden cause I've been waiting to see how everything develops and to take video to put together)

Mylo has a new friend! well practically a brother haha
my girlfriends uncle rents in the back of her house theres an apartment and stuff…
Her uncle got a pup! He is a mixed mutt and his name is Prince..he is 8 weeks old and weighed in at 15 pounds. Its been give days since he arrived here

Here is the story-
The uncle's boss got a blue eyed black and white siberian husky female that needed a new home.
Some weeks later turns out she was pregnant and has been pregnant. So the uncle decides he's interested when the time comes. No one knows what breed of the male of course so all that is known is that he is part husky obviously. To my eyes he looks kinda like a mastiff, but when he was taken to the vet they said he looks a little german shepherd-ish. While the uncle is at work he is up front in the house so automatically that makes him Mylo's bro/buddy! They seem to be getting along well…but one thing is for sure, Prince will be much bigger than Mylo..he better watch out!

Here's a little video of them meeting and playing!

So what do yall think?
Is Mylo doing good with the little pup?
What (other) breed does Prince look like?
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 8:44 pm

That is so cute!! The little guy doesn't seem to be the least bit intimidated by the big monster! And the monster is really, really nice about he plays!
Had to laugh at "Stop licking my nose!!!!"

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 8:59 pm

Oh my goodness! This is the cutest video! Very beginning reminds me A LOT of Kohdi meeting Mishka for the first time. I got home very late so I couldn't do the whole "meeting away from home" thing. Kohdi thought Mishka was a new stuffed toy for him though, haha. It's great Mylo has a bud so close now!!! They seem to really get along great and it's only gonna get better too Smile
Back to top Go down
mssuchy
Teenager
Teenager
mssuchy

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2016 9:03 pm

Aw that's so cute! Mylo must be so happy to have a friend to play with all the time Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 12:12 am

Ah Dave that is the best video ever!! Mylo does so well with Prince, very gentle. Right now I am disagreeing with the vet and agreeing with you, he looks too big to be gsd/husky. he also seems to have mastiff features, over gsd. How old is he and how much does he weigh? That would help some. He is so rolly polly, haha. Mylo seems ultra gentle to the pup, and you can see how happy he is having a full time playmate. Awesome, I am so happy for y'all.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 6:04 pm

aljones wrote:
That is so cute!! The little guy doesn't seem to be the least bit intimidated by the big monster!  And the monster is really, really nice about he plays!
Had to laugh at "Stop licking my nose!!!!"

Yeah if anything Prince makes Mylo run away haha but Mylo can get a little rough with his floppy ears..maybe cause he doesn't understand why he has ears like that lol and yeah it's hilarious when he was just trying to lick his nose like heyyy what's that stoooop *shake shake*
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 6:18 pm

mssuchy wrote:
Aw that's so cute! Mylo must be so happy to have a friend to play with all the time Smile

Yeah but right now Prince tries his best to keep up but it will be the other way around in a few months haha its so funny to see how Mylo likes to play with Prince's little ball and rope just because they are not his but he gently gives them up when the little guy comes up to him.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2016 6:36 pm

MiyasMomma wrote:
Ah Dave that is the best video ever!! Mylo does so well with Prince, very gentle. Right now I am disagreeing with the vet and agreeing with you, he looks too big to be gsd/husky. he also seems to have mastiff features, over gsd. How old is he and how much does he weigh? That would help some. He is so rolly polly, haha. Mylo seems ultra gentle to the pup, and you can see how happy he is having a full time playmate. Awesome, I am so happy for y'all.

Yeah overall Mylo is gentle but like I mentioned in another response..he has a thing with Prince's ears that we have to interfere and stop cause he gets a bit too hyper eventually during play sometimes. There was a incident today when Mylo was having lunch, I didn't close the door all the way and the puppy got a little close and Mylo bursted and the pup got freakin scared and ran…but everything is cool in the water department though. Mylo is cool sharing wate.

And finally someone else agrees that Prince looks mastiff! even the front desk lady said he looked german shepherd..I just laughed and said oh okay haha. My gf thinks theres boxer in there somewhere.
Oh and Prince is 14.5lbs and was 8 weeks when they took him to the vet. I just know he will be much bigger than Mylo.
I love seeing them getting a little closer everyday. I can't wait to get a new big rope for them to battle with...when Prince gets a little bigger haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next