It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 11:36 am

Wow he is getting big! That toy is bigger than he is Smile. He just has such a sweet face!
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 12:31 pm

Looks like you might have a woolly on your hands! He's a cutie as always.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:30 am

Mylo my boy is now 6 months old!
Here are some pics of him. He's slowly starting to shed too..

Sleeping angel..
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 Photo_21

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 Photo_22

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 Photo_23
Mylo in a battle
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 Photo_24
Enjoying his new big boy antler!
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 Photo_25
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 1:12 pm

The rings around his eyes have really darkened and filled in! He's still as cute as the day you brought him home.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 8:27 pm

Hey everyone!
Today Mylo is 10 months old!
Took him to get weighed three days ago for his trifexis and he's 31.5 pounds.

Now here are some new pics of him, enjoy.

Here he is this morning, as usual I open my eyes and look down and there's Mylo in sleepy land lol
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 Photo_31

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 Photo_32

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 Photo_33

Mylo outside peeking in through the window haha
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 Photo_34
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 9:18 pm

I don't even have a favorite pic, haha, they're all TOO cute! that third pic though, his coat!!! Wow, he may be thicker than Kohdi!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 9:33 pm

Im with Arctic_wind on this one, that coat! It's so full for being summer time im jealous lol Smile he is very adorable growing up fast!
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:48 pm

Thanks guys!
@Artic_Wind
You really think it looks thicker than Kohdi? affraid
Now I'm a little worried of the possibility of him still becoming a wooly..

@GravityM
I wish I could see other huskies in person to compare coats!

I take him for a run at 8pm for 10 minutes, the sun is almost down but it still feels hot. He's pooped when we get back home. Can't wait for it to get cold so we can have some good cold fun.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 10:55 pm

davecerv wrote:
Thanks guys!
@Artic_Wind

Hmmm...except that Ami has significant "feathers" on his front legs, Mylo's coat almost rivals Mr. Ami...
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:20 pm

amymeme wrote:

davecerv wrote:
Thanks guys!
@Artic_Wind

Hmmm...except that Ami has significant "feathers" on his front legs, Mylo's coat almost rivals Mr. Ami...

I DO think that Mylo's coat could be thicker than Kohdi's haha. I'll explain though. Kohdi is super fluffy, but his coat, to me, is different than the fluffy of Mylo, Ami, and Zeus (from the Zeus and Zena, who Mylo reminds me ALOT of, and they're from Texas too) Kohdi's coat is I think shorter hairs and more dense/plush. The part on Mylo that makes me think wooly still is on the sides of his face, below his ears and near his eyes, he has that "lion" thing going on, and also the length of the hairs themselves. But dude, I wouldn't worry about the wooly thing, it's not like he's living out in the snow, wooly' to me make some of the most beautiful huskies ! Just take a little more care/maintenance Wink
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:35 pm

@amymeme omg rivals mr.Ami affraid
Yeah his side face hairs have been making a come back ever since last month. They had left for a bit. And I also call him lion sometimes and now @artic_wind you see it too lol

Anyway if the wooly does come out of Mylo our love for him won't change one bit!
I brush him every other day in the morning before breakfast and he does well with my techniques. The chest and belly are always a challenge though. My lady however isn't able to brush him at all haha
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 09, 2015 11:48 pm

Dude, Mylo is one of the most beautiful huskies!!! I just went back to Kohdi's scrapbook just to see if I see a difference at 10 months, and Kohdi did have a bit of that lion thing going on, LOL, I don't even remember it! How sad is that, but anyways, Kohdis first year is on page 1 of his scrapbook if you want to compare, there is a pic where he looks super fluffy in the Mufassa sort of way, hahaha, but that's in winter, I think the best comparison pic is "Kohdi sees a horse for the first time" towards the bottom of the page, that's in spring and I think he's a 10-11 months there.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 4:00 pm

so cute, love the rings around is eyes and the toothy pictures, nice smile Mylo.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2015 4:39 pm

I just checked out those pics @Artic_Wind I totally see the resemblance, such a cute pup!

@RedFlashFire05
Yeah I love his rings and I like how smiley he looks in that pic, I was practicing and he was just right there sitting looking at me haha
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 6:18 am

Hey everyone! I took some pics of Mylo at the park this morning and felt like posting some here wave
He's about to be 11 months old on the 9th..I can't believe it's almost a year Sad
I can't wait to go to the vet on the 5th to get his trifexis and see how much weight he has gained when..if any lol

Anyway, here's some pics!

On the way to the park, recently he got window privileges back haha
(He is strapped, he has his own seat belt)
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 Photo_18[/url]My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 Photo_11
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 Photo_12My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 Photo_13My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 Photo_14My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 Photo_15
Taking a snooze next to momma
My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 Photo_16
..Then eventually he goes to his spot by the door My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 Photo_17

Bonus short video!
car ride, Mylo harking (my hybrid term for his howl bark lol) I was vacuuming my car so I had him tied cause he goes a little nuts with the sound..and my girlfriend put some classical piano stuff that just kinda looked funny along with Mylo moving his paws in his sleep.
Back to top Go down
tyler.jenkins.125
Teenager
Teenager
tyler.jenkins.125

Male Join date : 2015-04-06

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 10:20 am

Mylo is just too cute! Koda likes sleeping by our door as well. I don't know if the tile is cold or what. He has gotten soooo fluffy!
Back to top Go down
http://tylerjenkinsmusic.com/
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 12:36 pm

I love his fluff. What a talker, and a twitcher. I love how subtle their dreams are.

Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 2:00 pm

he is so handsome, he's dreaming lol the twitching feet. Leo dose that to its so funny, I think that he might be dreaming of running or digging.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 2:13 pm

I love these pics. Mylo is a really beautiful husky, such a puppy still, I love that about him. Great pics Dave Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 4:12 pm

Cute pics Dave.....Mylo is such a handsome young guy, love the videos too. It would be so interesting if Mylo and my Miya could meet, she talks or the term that you came up with that I love and is so fitting, harking, lol, it is the perfect description, they would have such a gab fest, haha.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 7:21 pm

@tyler.jenkins.125 I think it's the little breeze that comes from the bottom of the door that our pups like lol and yeah he is a fluff ball, he's starting to shed around his shoulder area.

@Twisterll I love his fluff too! And yeah he was "harking" at the neighbor moving stuff around haha
Recently he's been twitch dreaming it's so cute he hasn't done that in a long while.

@RedFlashFire05 I have yet to see Mylo dig, when he does I'm gonna be happy for him finally doing it! or maybe it's a good thing and I should be careful what I wish for haha

@Artic_Wind Thanks Smile and yeah he's a little king, sometimes he likes to act like a 2 month old though lol

@MiyasMomma Thanks and I just made that up as I was typing haha and I'm eager for Mylo to play with any husky! It's my dream to have him play with a group of his kind in full force fun and madness. Sighh one day.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 1:11 am

Bite your tongue, Dave!!! You do not want a digger!!! Trust me on this...besides unsightly, the ground becomes an obstacle course. Twice last winter, forgetting about holes hidden beneath the snow, I did some rather spectacular falls - one a full body faceplant sprawled in 15" deep snow and the other a "slip on the banana peel" sort of straight out and flat on my back! Again, in about 15" of snow for which I am grateful!

Of course, you don't have snow down there, do you lol!
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 2:49 am

amymeme wrote:
Bite your tongue, Dave!!!  You do not want a digger!!!  Trust me on this...besides unsightly, the ground becomes an obstacle course.  Twice last winter, forgetting about holes hidden beneath the snow, I did some rather spectacular falls - one a full body faceplant sprawled in 15" deep snow and the other a "slip on the banana peel" sort of straight out and flat on my back!  Again, in about 15" of snow for which I am grateful!

Of course, you don't have snow down there, do you lol!

Woah forgotten holes! That sounds scary affraid Ami is talented lol
No snow down here in Houston but I wish it did for Mylos sake..one day I hope to take him to Colorado just so he can experience the snow! My house barely even has a yard, just some grass in front.
Maybe he will get I inspired to dig at the beach in the sand whenever I take him sometime.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 1:20 pm

that sounds very scary with the mystery spots under the snow lol. we gave Leo a spot to dig and he is allowed to dig there only, he doesn't really dig any where else unless there is a gofer hole around. but i think we have been very luck that the yard doesn't look like the moon yet Laughing .

Last edited by RedFlashFire05 on Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
tyler.jenkins.125
Teenager
Teenager
tyler.jenkins.125

Male Join date : 2015-04-06

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 1:48 pm

davecerv wrote:

I'm eager for Mylo to play with any husky! It's my dream to have him play with a group of his kind in full force fun and madness. Sighh one day.

Have you looked into a H2M2 group in your area? There is a houston group, so there would be a lot of other huskies for him to play with.

Here is a link to the Houston group.
Back to top Go down
http://tylerjenkinsmusic.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.    My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My dearest Mylo was strong until the very end. A memorial.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next