It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Red's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2016 5:24 pm

Goodness Amanda, I have missed out on some great pics. I am so sorry she has not been feeling well, poor girl. I adore the snow pick of her and your hand, haha, to cute.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 10:15 am

@Amy - hah hahhahaha I'm so sorry, I don't mean to laugh at your expense as I can certainly imagine what a horror it must've been to clean up all those little styrofoam balls. But its just too funny! It would have made a great scene in a movie. Ami is telling you to he's ready for a new chair for him to lounge on!

@Ronin - Thank you! Those are some of my favorite pics also. The other night I went to take her cone off and forgot there was a string attaching it to her collar. So she took off as soon as I got the cone off but freaked out and scooted her butt cause as fast as she ran, the cone was right behind her "chasing" her and making banging noises against the floor. My husband was in hysterics and couldn't stop laughing! Poor girl!

@Jimmy - at least you knew Kohdi wasn't going to have a forehead infection anytime soon! Lol. Red finishes her antibiotics tonight and the gel will be done on Mon. She actually didn't fight me yesterday and today and pretty much just spread her legs (lol so bad!) for me with me having to pin her down. ..but this was only after I dragged her butt out of her crate. It's like she gave up fighting back as soon as I got her on her doggy bed.

@Renee - no worries! I've gone a week or so without being on here. Only reason why I'm able to send such a long reply this morning is cause I had to call out of work today. Doesn't she look like a trouble maker in the glove pic? Hehhe one squinty eye.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 1:09 pm

I really do not know what I was thinking, Amanda. My previous husky routinely shredded anything left with her so I should have known better. We just got caught off guard with the cold, did not want to keep him crated all day and thought he should have something other than cold, frozen, snowy ground to sleep on. Now that he's earned indoor priviledges, I sort of laugh...this is Ami on a cold day with me trying to coax him inside:

Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 Img_0017

Those damn little balls really haunted me that summer, though, and I still laugh at my stupidity for giving him the bean bag.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 10:58 pm

Amy, I bet we've all left some thing with our pups under good intentions only to find those intentions in about a millions pieces all over the place.Lolol I can't leave any type of blanket or mat in Red's crate that has stuffing in it cause she always shreds them and then we find fluff all over the place. Now I only get her blankies or sheets to cover her crate from the Goodwill because she likes shredding her linens all the time.

Ami looks so comfy in that spot. He's saying he's found his spot and needs to cool down his butt!!
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 11:02 pm

Enjoying Lassie on tv.Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 20160211

Oops. She caught me taking her pic.Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 20160212
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2016 11:10 pm

This is only partially related to Red but I had to share as its too funny not to. The hubs got these for my birthday. Really sweet of him.....but then I noticed the words.

Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 20160214

Neither of us speak Spanish and I'm not a man. His excuse for the Spanish ones was because that was all the bakery had for variety and the lady gave him the Dad ones by mistake. He meant to get Mom ones and was going to say they're from Red. I couldn't stop laughing! He didn't even realize they said Dad till after I pointed it out to him.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 12:44 am

Happy Birthday Amanda!!! I hope you had a great one! Is this why you "called out of work today" ;p

I really hope you had a great day and I wish you woulda gotten a vid of Red being chased by her cone!!!! LOLOL
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 2:46 pm

Jimmy, thanks for the bday wishes! Nah I called out of work because my husband left me with the truck and I couldn't get it out of the driveway without sliding all over the place. It had started snowing yesterday and I didn't want to risk getting stuck on the way to work again. I already blew a tire on the way to work the week before and was stuck in an area where I had zero cell reception.

Wish I got the vid too but it happened so quickly and I felt bad cause my husband wanted to do it to her again! So mean! Maybe if she's misbehaving again......lol
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 2:52 pm

Awww, well I bet it was nice to stay home anyways Smile

Hahaha, I think I agree with your husband....do it again! LOLOL Smile

Hope you're doing something nice for your big day, again, Happy Birthday! (Hey, they need a bday emoticon in here!)
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 11:21 pm

Happy birthday, Amanda. Hope you're having a good one.

The goodwill for puppy linens is a good one. I was going to do that, but then we had the sunroom flood this summer and I used sheets and towels in an emergency, thinking they'd get clean in the wash. Nope... permanent stains so now I have plenty of dog linens for a while... sheets and towels for company? Not so much Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 1625187496

Just a note... the last time Ami was In a crate, he pulled the spread i had over it into the crate and shredded it.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 8:37 pm

Thanks for the B-day wishes! I chipped my crown over dinner last night so it was a pretty bad ending for my B-day. What dentist is actually available on a weekend evening?!

@Jimmy, tried the cone vid but she just stood there and didn't know what to do. She just runs to her crate when she sees the evil cone Lolol and I found she doesn't do the nose whistle loud enough for me to catch on video. I do have one of her barking and running away from a plastic bottle when she was much younger. Any idea how to load videos here?

@Amy, just think about it --- organic tie dye on your linens! Lol that really stinks that they stained on you but at least you were able to find a different use for them. Red does the same thing with the linens I place over her crate!! That's why it's not so heart breaking for me when I have to pick up a new one at the goodwill. $5 bucks or less for a queen or king sized flat sheet is better than what I'd have to pay for a one at sale at a Dept store.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 8:44 pm

Yay! Red's new tags arrived yesterday to replace her original which she has destroyed.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 2016-010
G
Enjoying Lassie on tv.Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 20160215

Uh oh I guess she caught me taking her pic.Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 20160216
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 11:58 pm

Amanda, first you load your video to YouTube , when it's finished loading, you will have a url address...I write mine down but you can probly copy and paste too, not sure on that, anyways, in here do you see that little YouTube icon 4th one over in the box next to the icons for loading your pics? (Above...in this message body) you click on it, a box will appear for you to put in your videos url, it'll load and you're done! If you have any problems, you can mssg me here or in a pm and I can try to guide you through it. First though you must load to YouTube. Smile
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 1:03 am

Ooh whered you get your tags? Super cool
Lmao Miya does the same thing
Thats a creepy vut cute look she gave you lolol
"i gotta feeling somebodys watching me" lol
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 10:57 pm

That is so cute! Was she actually watching it?!? And where did you get those tags?
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 1:07 am

Thanks Jimmy! Here are a couple of vids from when she was a little younger. Hopefully I did this right. I've never had the inclination to upload anything onto youtube before.

Hey Casey, Jane - I got the tags on Etsy. Here's the link to the one I got but there are tons of other sellers on Etsy selling similar dog tags. I just liked this one because I have the option to have two phone numbers. Can't stand the dog tags they sell at the pet store because they're so flimsy. Hopefully these last a bit longer as they're stainless steel and don't hang as low.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/94642551/dog-tag-two-rings-two-numbers-hand?ref=shop_home_feat_1

haha yup, Red actually does sit there watching her doggie movies. She's actually watching Lassie again right now and walked over to the room I'm in right at the moment when she heard me playing old videos of her howling. She gets super excited when she sees a dog on tv. She'll perk her body and ears up on the couch or run up to the tv and stand right in front of it. Occasionally she will also wimper because she can't get close to the tv-dog. It's so cute Smile I even created a profile for her on Netflix so that I could save her "favorite" dog movies.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 2:54 am

Videos are TOO cute AManda, LOLOL the last one I love the closer the finger gets to her, the higher the hind leg goes up, hahaha
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 12:49 pm

Lol why is Red so uncertain of bottles!? Thats hilarious: D
Red is so beautiful
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 5:31 pm

Those bottles are evil I tell you! Wow that was hilarious, especially when you show when your shoes have bottles in them for extra protection lol! now your shoes are infected with evil!
Awww Reddy with her Auto Leg haha
Mylo is the same when you go to pet his belly he will lift that leg up like okay please continue human.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 9:11 pm

Those videos are awesome! I wish that worked for me, but they see plastic bottles as something to chew on.

I think it's completely adorable that she watches tv!
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 12:01 am

@Jimmy, not sure what it is with Red and her leg lifts. Could be my hand or my foot but as long it it goes near her belly area when she's laying down, the leg goes up automatically. Doesn't matter if she's super sleepy and just waking up first thing in the AM, her leg is always ready! I think it's her way of inviting a belly rub.

@Jane, thanks! She's a pretty brat! I think she had a fear of the bottles because they made a horrible clanging noise on the tile floor. She eventually out grew her fear and now loves bottles. She tried to steal one from me the other night that I was holding between my knees. I didn't even notice till it was pointed out to me.

@David and Casey, too bad she doesn't see the bottles as evil anymore! She also likes to chew on them now and I have to make sure she doesn't get her paws on them. Sometime shortly after she got over her fear, I let her swat around the larger bottles cause they flew across the floor easily and she'd be a slip and slide husky. But I can't do that anymore cause she destroys then in 2 mins now that her jaw is stronger.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 12:03 am

For your viewing pleasure: a husky's reaction to seeing a balloon for the first time. I left the kitchen and could hear Red making a racket. I walk in to find her yowling at my balloons. She's so funny!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 12:22 am

OMG, the ending! You are cruel AManda! LOLOL I love her voice! Too cute!!!
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 12:33 am

Hahhaha well it least it sent her out of the kitchen and stopped her yapping!!! When she's "talking" she does this weird sound some times at the very end and it's so cute but I can't seem to describe it.

Look at what I just caught her doing a few mins ago! I don't know how she fit her fat butt under there AND still managed to wiggle herself out. Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 20160217

Don't worry, there's no heat on that baseboard.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 12:45 am

Hahaha, that's what Mishka does when she tries to get away from Kohdi Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Red's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next