It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Red's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Red's Scrapbook - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 12:13 pm

Awwww, hope your husband has a speedy recovery, Amanda!

I cut the top part of my index finger off too! Right and though, at an angle so it sliced thru the finger nail and everything. I did it with a gas powered hedge trimmer, still don't know how it happened, lol. I just remember looking at my finger and thinking it looked shorter! I went to get something to stop the bleeding, then went back to put the trimmer away, and that's when I saw it pale the top of my finger in between the blades of the trimmer, yeah, that's when I started to feel really sick, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 2:02 pm

Artic_Wind wrote:
Awwww, hope your husband has a speedy recovery, Amanda!

I cut the top part of my index finger off too! Right and though, at an angle so it sliced thru the finger nail and everything. I did it with a gas powered hedge trimmer, still don't know how it happened, lol. I just remember looking at my finger and thinking it looked shorter! I went to get something to stop the bleeding, then went back to put the trimmer away, and that's when I saw it pale the top of my finger in between the blades of the trimmer, yeah, that's when I started to feel really sick, hahaha.

Gross, isn't it? They stitched mine back on, told me to keep it elevated...didn't work, 10 days later it was black and dad removed the stitches, tossed the dead tissue and let the stump granulate. To this day, I still hold that finger up in the air when I do anything.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: So it's been a few years LOL    Red's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 3:02 am

Been MIA for a few years  silent ...but here's Miss Red with who just had her 8th birthday earlier last week. Still doing well and has mellowed out since her puppy days!Red's Scrapbook - Page 14 Img_2010
Red's Scrapbook - Page 14 Img_2011
Red's Scrapbook - Page 14 Img_2012
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 12:35 pm

Happy birthday Red - lookin' good!
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 2:12 pm

Aha, good to see you back 'round again! But I have to say that she doesn't look too mellow in that top picture, she looks like she's ready!

And a happy birthday to you girl ... and may you have many many more!

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 4:07 pm

aljones wrote:
Aha, good to see you back 'round again!  But I have to say that she doesn't look too mellow in that top picture, she looks like she's ready!

And a happy birthday to you girl ... and may you have many many more!

Thank you! ☺ Hahhaha yes, absolutely ramped up but only due to the snow. The winter here in NY has been especially odd this season. We only got a max of 3 snow storms, all of which lasted about 1 day before it promptly started to melt the next day or so. Red was in dire need of the fluffy stuff so she was absolutely ramped up when we finally got our 3rd snowfall right on her birthday. She romped around and tried to dig up the yard but it didn't last nearly as long as her puppy days. Nowadays, she just likes to lounge around the house in her bazillion claimed spots if she's had a walk for only 20 mins.

Last edited by redlattinville on Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 20, 2023 4:11 pm

This ought to be mellow enough bom My neck hurts just looking at these photos.

Red's Scrapbook - Page 14 Pxl_2010

Red's Scrapbook - Page 14 Pxl_2011
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 10:21 am

At what age did she mellow? lol. I'm so ready for my 1 year old to learn the chill command. It's law that huskies sleep like broken ikea furniture.

Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 1:17 pm

@TwisterII I'd say around 6yrs. Can't say she's mellowed out 100% but her bursts of energy definitely don't last as long as they did when she was a pup which I'm grateful for. She's already sent me to the ER a couple of times plus a couple of injuries to my face during her youthful years. Still my favorite kind of broken Ikea furniture tho!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2023 2:00 am

Happy belated Birthday Red! You share a March birthday with Kohdi and Mishka. Amanda, she is absolutely beautiful. Love these pictures. So nice to see you again as well. Hope everything is good with you all.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 14 EmptyThu Mar 23, 2023 5:18 pm

Thanks Jimmy! Something tells me March is a special month for these puppers. Glad to be back. Now I have to try to remember how to navigate this forum Red's Scrapbook - Page 14 1f602 Life has been keeping me busy, lots of ups and downs (mostly downs) but I'm still trudging along. I hope the same for you and that you're also will be/doing well. Red sends her love 💕!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Red's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14