It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Red's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 8:14 pm

A www, Happy Birthday Red!!! She looks beautiful!!!

Kohdi's bday is Thursday and Mishka's is on the 27th...we both have March babies! Hahaha
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 10:55 pm

Wow! What are the odds that they're all in March! Must be a popular month for them! Red was so happy after she had her cake and she couldn't decide between which toy to play with. She opted for sleep instead, lol

I'm getting some green colored items to give her a St Pattys theme for later this week. Stay tuned! Hehhe
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 11:40 pm

Awwww, so sweet. sounds like she had a great day Smile how did you keep her crown on?!!! So cute! Hahaha
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 1:04 am

Haha she did.
Well first I tired her out real good. Or rather, a couple of other pups did that for me so that she didnt have the energy to rip her crown/tiara off. It says Birthday Girl on it too. And then I attached a doubled stranded piece of yarn to both sides and tied them under her chinny chin chin. I double up the strands so I'd have a strand both in front and in back of each ear. I went into a dollar store/party store looking for a paper cone birthday hat but saw these tiaras for little girls and thought it'd look so cute on a pup instead. I love you
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 1:06 am

Happy Birthday Red!! Great pics Amanda, she looks so cute with her tiara on. have to catch video tomorrow....I adore the pic of her laying on you with her tongue out, so sweet. And the Polaroids, too awesome, what a find! Really can't pick a favorite they are all great.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 4:44 am

Ohhhmyygoodnesss Happy Birthday Reddy Red!!!! bounce bounce bounce
What a cute pretty girl with the crown, great idea and looks perfect.
So she ended up on the floor with the beef, thats hilarious!
I looove that last pic with her tongue just slightly out like blahhh whatever style lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 11:44 am

Thanks guys, I love her tongue pic too. I was just fluffing her fur and had rolled her on her back between my legs. She then rolled herself over on her side and was too tired to squirm away and just fell asleep in my lap. That was only around 6pm and she's normally up till past 10pm. She slept really well that night!

@Dave, I think she may have been trying to hide her beef in the quilt and the tried to dig it out which pushed eveything on the floor. I heard some scuffling around so I returned to the living room and saw her like that just chewing away without a care in the world. Lolol

@Renee, yeah I've always wanted a Polaroid camera but by the time I came of age and even wanted a camera, they were pretty much obsolete. Now I realize they still make film for this model. My nieces have the ones that came out in recent yrs where the Polaroids are mini sized but "I gots me an original"!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 6:31 pm

Happy Late Birthday Red! sunny
love the crown she had on, how did you keep it on? looks like she partied like crazy, love the pic of her with her tounge sticking out Very Happy , too cute.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Happy St. Patrick's Day   Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 3:33 pm

@Ronin, hah Red says "woo woo woo" as her thank you to you.
I used some yarn and attached it to each side of the tiara and then tied them under her chin. I love how happy she looks  bom

Red got started with her drinking at 6:15 am
Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 20160338
Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 20160336
Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 20160337

Here she is looking all thoughtful like she's contemplating another drink.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 20160343
Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 20160341
Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 20160339

Please, may I have another?
Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 20160345
Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 20160344
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 5:00 pm

LOLOL, Red looks awesome! Hahaha
Back to top Go down
JessicaR
Newborn
Newborn
JessicaR

Female Join date : 2016-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 8:10 pm

She is so cute!
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 10:25 pm

Hehe thanks! She was NOT having it with the headband though.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 12:30 am

From the pics Amanda, you would never know that...she looks completely comfortable! These are some great pics! She looks adorable!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 2:03 am

Amanda, firstly, I love your sense of humor, lmao....The first pic and last pic are great, and the sign you made, had me rolling.....great pics.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 2:27 pm

Gracias!

All it takes it one shake of her head and the headband goes flying. After I made the shamrock sign, I didn't know where to put it cause it was so big but then I realized what a booty Red has.

Guess what????? Easter is just around the corner....Hehhe so this girl gets to sport some bunny ears next.

I have officially sprained the same ankle again that my darling Red just killed me on a few weeks ago. After I posted her paddy's day pics, I started to get this intense pain...and as I laid there I realized it's Red's payback for all the dressups.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 3:14 pm

Ahhhh, Amanda, I am sitting here in pain as I am typing this. It is cool, and wet out and they chased each other all over, and bam Sofie goes head first into my shin. She has such a hard head. I don't blame her, she gets a wee bit terrified when Miya goes all out chase mode, and Sofie has always hid between my legs to protect herself, and well I didn't move fast enough. Got me a big goose egg on the shin now.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 12:59 am

Oh gosh! I hope you're icing that golden goose egg! Gotta get you some shin protectors, maybe tie some pillows to your legs during playtime. Always seems like dogs don't feel pain in their heads. When Red gets into full play mode inside the house, she turns her head all of a sudden and smacks it on the corner of our wall or coffee table and still doesn't miss a beat!

Luckily my crazy foot pain subsided around 1am but now I still have to hobble around till god knows when....ugh.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 1:44 am

she is very cute, lol.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Bunny in the house!   Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 11:53 am

Dear Friends,
Wishing you all a Happy Easter.
From Red, aka Bunny Imposter extrordinar.

Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 20160311
Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 20160312
Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 20160313
Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 20160314
Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 20160316
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 11:58 am

Oh my goodness, Red is adorable! Happy Easter to you all! Smile
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 9:01 pm

Thanks Jimmy! I love her Patty's day pics the most. Hope you had a nice Easter too. We ate too much at our friend's house and needed to roll ourselves out in order to get home. Lol

Here's Red at the dog park. Yup, that's her fluffy white butt in the first pic.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 20160320
Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 20160321
Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 20160322
Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 20160319
Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 20160318
Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 20160317
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 12:18 am

I dont know Amanda, the bunny ears are pretty cute Smile I especially love the flop ear, she looks adorable!

LOVE these park pics (beautiful scenery behind it too) Red seems to be filling out more! shes looking really good!
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 10:42 am

Red on St. Patrick's Day is just hilarious! How well did she do with wearing her outfit? Like her, I try the head band and it pretty much only lasts for the photo op. She pulls off those bunny ears pretty well! I hope your Easter was great too!
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 11:32 am

Jimmy, Haha yes the flop ear is great! I don't normally take a lot of photos at the park because I can never get a clear pic with all the running around (not that I mind the running, heh). When the leaves start coming in I'll try to get better pics cause all the foliage is still kinda dead right now. Just got the girl weighed on Friday and she's 55.9 lbs! In some angles she doesn't look it but she's a tank! She looks bigger when her hackles come up though.

Casey, thank you! Red hates anything on her aside from her usual collar or harness. If she's distracted with a treat or tired, then she doesn't shake her headband off but like you, it only lasts long enough for a few photos. The one with her looking directly into the camera with my husband, I was waving my flip flop in the air to get her to look my way! I bet you could dress one of your pups up as a bunny and the other as a chick..hah that'd be so cute.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 5:24 pm

Amanda, I love Bunny Red, haha, great pics. The dog park, wow, they have an agility like course, the dogs are so lucky!! You are so clever with the pics and holidays, lol, do not believe I could get Miya into any of that, around her neck she is ok, but her head is off limits, lol. Haven't tried dressing Sofie up, hmmmmmm..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Red's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next