It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Red's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 11:40 pm

Haha, that's a great pic...and yes, all girl! Wink

Kohdi is actually a name that goes both ways, it's really Dakohda but Kohdi has less syllables, lol, so I use that one, hahaha. But yeah, Kohdi gets called a "she" sometimes, I'm not exactly sure why but it's always when I have him by myself, when he's with Mishka I guess he looks more masculine, haha, I dunno, I don't stress on it, haha.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 1:03 pm

redlattinville wrote:
Blurry pic taken a couple months ago. ALL GIRL! LOL.Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 20151131

PUWPUWL!!! My granddaughter's favorite color...somehow, I think Red is less than suitably impressed lol!
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

Female Join date : 2015-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2016 1:35 pm

Oh I see! I thought Kohdi was an alternate spelling for Cody and hence I figured boy if just going by name. Red is just a shortened form of.....Red?? Or Reddy as David might say. Lol ok so not really.

@Amy yeah a purple fleece might be more fitting for your granddaughter! Maybe Red would be more impressed with an actual doggie fleece than my own. Hehe probably not though.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 10:16 pm

love the comparison pictures, the bunny squat is so cute, and the fur-cessories.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 1:55 am

Thanks Ronin!
In the last pic you have of Leo in your signature, it made me think back to a few weeks ago when I caught Red splashing around in a little mud puddle. All four paws and her snout (just like Leo's) was covered in mud!! I was mad for about 2 seconds and then said "oh well" because she looked so funny and was having such a great time. I wish I had taken a photo but my cell was in the house and I was busy bringing firewood inside. Lololol it's like catching a child having a spaghetti food fight in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 4:59 pm

yeah, happens a lot when i water are patchy grass in the summer or if it rain and he smells gophers lol. it so funny makes me lough every time he gets muddy. then i show the pictures to my family and we all start laughing; its so contagious.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 6:29 pm

RedFlashFire05 wrote:
it so funny makes me lough every time he gets muddy.

I couldn't agree more!! It's a good thing huskies tend to clean up fairly easily. I turned my back and all I heard was a loud "splat splat splat!" and there she was sending mud flying everywhere from a mud puddle no bigger than a large soup bowl. Go big or go home I guess! Hah
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 12:34 am

Here she is, begging pops to give her a forbidden cheese curl. At least she seems comfortable.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 20160113[/url]
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 12:46 am

LOLOL, like a snake or a worm she is slithering her way up to the bag, hahaha, what a great pic!
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 11:22 am

Reddy has some cool sneaky moves I see lol

@Artic_Wind
"slithering her way up to the bag" haaa!
lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 12:27 pm

I think we might have some ideas for April's HOTM now! Huskies doing "something sneaky" for April fools. Heh

Reddy Red is definitely being a slithering worm there! I tired her out at the park earlier and I think that's why she's being a lazy "sneak" in that pic. BTW, she had a ton of fun with a giant frozen rope toy. Would probably make a good fetch toy for you guys that are in areas that get to freezing levels. Red has this obsession with stick and branches but I don't like her chewing on those cause her gums have bled but the frozen rope toy acted like a branch/stick without the splintering.
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2016 6:49 pm

Ohh yeah you are right! That is a cool hotm theme idea...how about Slithering Huskies hmmm or Husky Snakes...Husky Worms haaa!

So Reddy was tired out..that explains the position a little haha too lazy to move too much so she resorted to slithering haha
What's this..a frozen rope? Never heard of it..and it's cold over here right now but probably laughable to everyone else here...it's been in the 40's-50's over here in Houston. Which I love the cold and Mylo does too of course. Mylo likes to grab sticks sometimes too but only if I pick it up first that's when he's interested haha
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 3:17 pm

Yesssssss Slithering Huskies!!!
Husky Worms makes me think of a trip to the vet.....hahhahahahhahah!

It's been in the 20s lately during the days and colder at night and I hate it!! And imagine that its been a very mild winter for us so far. Red doesn't mind one bit. When we are outside, she tries to bite the steamy breath coming out of her mouth though! She is absolutely NUTS about sticks. If she sees a big branch on the grass she will run full speed at it and break it into a million pieces. Sometimes I'll hold it up and spin in a circle and she runs full gallop after it so that she can unleash her husky attack on it. Mylo must think that, "If David picks it up it must mean he likes it! And if he likes it then I must have it!"
I got her this petrified wood stump thing meant for dogs as a chew toy that won't splinter. But the thing is pretty heavy like a portion of a log. She thinks it's a fetch toy and last night she just came over and dropped it right on my feet....ow! She did the same to my husband when he fell asleep on the couch. She dropped it on his stomach. So funny! Then she flung it off the couch and ran after it....not funny for the wood floors though!
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 6:01 pm

20's affraid ….I wonder if i'll ever get to experience such weather lol
"If he likes it I must have it" hmmm I've never thought about it like that haaa!
Ouch yall's poor feet…Reddy seems to lose her senses with that wood stomp, sounds interesting
Back to top Go down
RedFlashFire05
Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 6:57 pm

lol, very sneaky and nice mooching spot. she looks so tired; that's a good thyme for April.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 10:06 pm

David, come visit the northeast sometime and ye shall experience a real winter!!! We've only had snow twice so far this season and normally we would have crazy snowstorms where school would be cancelled. It's been really abnormal this year. We are supposed to get a few inches of snow this Sat which will be washed away on Sun. Hopefully I can get some pics of Red actually IN snow.

Ronin, yup Red is very sneaky but shes also super clumsy too! It's like she doesn't have doggy sense.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 12:55 am

Ok, the snow pics you must get Wink
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2016 3:32 pm

I'll try my best! They're saying a big storm is brewing now!
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 2:31 am

Got a Crazy Face while trying to snap a pic for HOTM Feb submission. Is this her way of saying I'm taking too long with the camera?

Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 20160116
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 23, 2016 3:54 pm

LOL, atleast she kept her eyes open Amanda! Mine close their eyes, stick their tongues out...and even move!, when I'm taking too long to get a pic, haha

Great pic Amanda Smile
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 1:47 am

Thanks Jimmy, I'm thinking I should coin "Crazy Face" or "Crazy Eyes" as her Native American name because it always looks like she's glaring at me when she's in her crate (even when she's not locked in and she crated herself).

LoloL NOPE! I get the closed or squinty eyes all the time! I snapped at least half a dozen times before I finally got a good one on my cell. I had my real camera out today to snap pics of her in the snow but I had to have it on continuous shot mode in order to get a single decent pic. I must have deleted about 50 or so blurry ones. Most of my pics are of her lounging in the house cause that's usually the only time I'm able to get a non-blurry photo.
Back to top Go down
redlattinville
Teenager
Teenager
redlattinville

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 9:01 pm

I have a lot more on my camera and cell phone that I took yesterday and today. But I'm too tired from shoveling to get on my computer to upload all the pics. Will get around to it next weekend (I hope!) Here's a snippet of Red in the snow we got which was about a foot in total.

Red just looks like a lawn ornament.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 32259010

Check out her snowy lips...lol Perched on her frozen kiddie pool.
Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 20160119

Can anyone tell that Red is enjoying her first snowfall?
Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 20160118
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 9:32 pm

Hahaha, I like that last pic Smile

Second pic is just beautiful...what's that pink thing beneath her? Something to slide on?
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 24, 2016 11:00 pm

Omg no need to comment about the other pics cause that last one is freakin hilarious like boom there's Reddy with her head dumped in the snow lol! And lol at "lawn ornament" hahahaha
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2016 12:55 am

The snowy lips is hilarious! All three are just comical. Great pictures!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red's Scrapbook   Red's Scrapbook - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Red's Scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next