It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager
NovasHuman

Female Join date : 2013-04-08

HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT  Empty
PostSubject: HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT    HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT  EmptyMon May 07, 2018 8:02 pm

Discuss the pictures! I can't wait to see how everyone else has some summer fun
Back to top Go down
loki_said_smile
Newborn
Newborn

PostSubject: Re: HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT    HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT  EmptyTue May 08, 2018 2:42 am

Does anyone know Why I can not post in the original thread? Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT    HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT  EmptyTue May 08, 2018 9:02 am

loki_said_smile wrote:
Does anyone know Why I can not post in the original thread? Smile

You need about 12 more posts and then you will be able to. Post count is 50 now and you are at 38. So start posting, LOL, you are sooooo close!
Back to top Go down
HuskyLear
Senior
Senior
HuskyLear

Female Join date : 2013-02-21

PostSubject: Re: HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT    HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT  EmptyWed May 09, 2018 12:08 pm

HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT  20170412
Debating that summer is for chilling the shade with your friends

jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT    HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT  EmptyWed May 09, 2018 2:27 pm

Finn jumped into the tub on Mon night and was drinking out of the faucet, i only have video of it though. he is to much!

Senior
Senior
RedFlashFire05

PostSubject: Re: HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT    HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT  EmptyThu May 24, 2018 3:33 pm

i wasn't sure which one:
Leo enjoying some ice cream
HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT  Leo_y522
or
HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT  Leo_y523
Leo in his kiddie pool.
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT    HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT  EmptyThu May 24, 2018 4:06 pm

I think I like the icecream one. You get to see his sweet face more in that one.

Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

PostSubject: Re: HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT    HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT  EmptyThu May 24, 2018 10:02 pm

Ice cream pic. Leo's eyes say it all in that pic Smile
Back to top Go down
dvflyer
Adult
Adult

PostSubject: Re: HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT    HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT  EmptyFri May 25, 2018 10:42 am

Ice cream pic for sure.
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT    HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT  EmptySat May 26, 2018 11:24 am

I'm sorry, just a bit off topic, but not really ... where I am is normally 5 - 10 degrees warmer than forecast.

Beat this!!

HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT  Temp10

At least there's no rain in the forecast ... we need the rain badly, but 100+ with humidity would be a killer !!!!!!

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT    HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT  EmptySat May 26, 2018 1:03 pm

Al, ours is 100, 100, 97 for memorial day, 100, 103, 102 and 102, we have already hit the 100s this past week. Humidity under 50%, currently at 40%, not sure what our humidity levels will be for the week, but presume low, not as low as y'all but I will take anything under 50%. Kinda reminds me of the big drought year 2011, we had 65 days in a row 100 or above. We need the rain so bad as well, besides your area, my county has received the least amount of precipitation for the last 6 months or so than any other county in Texas. Sad Kinda hoping Alberto will spin himself towards us, even a little rain helps so much. No rain in the forecast for the next 7 days, so I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
aljones
Senior
Senior
aljones

Male Join date : 2014-08-18

PostSubject: Re: HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT    HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT  EmptySat May 26, 2018 1:52 pm

I was wondering if you were going to chime in Renee, I know our weather isn't that different except you have higher humidity ( UGH!!! ) I looked at Alberto, figuring that if he's Mexican, he might want to go home (okay, sorry, very poor pun) and that he'd maybe bring some of the water with him but regrettably, it looks like it's gonna be the Florida panhandle across to N'awlins (like they all need more water!!)

Currently 93° with 25% humidity - the humidity will go down as we heat up more and we've got three more hours of heating to go! Predicted high 103° - bet we'll break 110°

Tell Russ he can't move the trailer, I have a covey nesting under it - they're late!!!

“Properly trained, a man can be dog’s best friend.”

Corey Ford                    .
Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager
NovasHuman

Female Join date : 2013-04-08

PostSubject: Re: HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT    HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT  EmptyWed May 30, 2018 7:20 pm

The humidity for us was 90% today with a high of 88, there is no such thing as a good hair day here! I think we are going on two weeks of rain everyday, looks like next week the humidity will drop to the 50s and it will get back to the mid to high 90s. It doesn't help that Alberto came straight up the gulf to us, but I'm not gonna complain about the cooler weather.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT    HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT  Empty

Back to top Go down

HOTM June - Beat the Heat CHAT

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1