It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

started driving me crazy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
loona
Newborn
Newborn
loona

started driving me crazy Empty
PostSubject: started driving me crazy   started driving me crazy EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:28 am

hey to all !

so i got husky four weeks ago , and she started drivin me crazy ... i dont care that she is going on toilet inside and i clean it up thats ok . but she bites alot and she keeps biting legs and hands and its not really nice .
but the real thing that bothers me is that in the morning she is so full of energy and shes barking and squeling and jumping all over and its driving me crazy and i dont wont for me to start hating my dog because i want to love her and i want her to love me . so i read about training on google and the tips are quite bad ... please help me and tell me something about training 3 months old puppy and what to do in the morning when shes barking because she gets me up everydy at 7 am and im so tired ... thanks

heres the picture of my luna Smile

started driving me crazy 250200_10150275584837988_844707987_7479210_903465_n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: started driving me crazy   started driving me crazy EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:32 am

Sorry if this is blunt, but there is no use sugar coating anything. Life sucks, I have to wake up at 5-6AM to feed the new puppy and then walk them both at 6-7AM(note: my dog doesn't jump around or bark, but my 3 year old when he was a puppy would have crazy bursts during the day as a puppy if I didn't start off the day with exercise so she is walked 2-3x a day.. early AM, mid day, and evening, and I have a broken ankle and am using a boot and still make sure this is done!)! But I made the choice to get another dog, and a puppy at that, so I do what I have to do. This may be blunt, but she is 3 months and is an energetic puppy and when you get a younger dog you are making the sacrifice of sleep for late night potty breaks and early days if they don't insist on sleeping in. If she is energetic, exercise her to get rid of her energy. This is an energetic breed. We have members here with adults who still wake them up at 6-7AM for their walks and won't hush until they get them, so they have to make sure to have time prior to going to their 8 hour day at work and make sure their dogs have had their fix. Get up and take her on a quick walk(ours are 15-25 mins or so with the little one) or run around with her to expel some of that energy. One of the first things you will read when you look up this breed is their insane amount of energy.

As for the other 2 things, look at the training subforum, lots of help there on both potty training and mouthing(which is normal among pups, she is not trying to be mean, just having teething or not quite up to par with the bite inhibition).

Back to top Go down
i<3neo
Teenager
Teenager
i<3neo

Female Join date : 2011-07-27

PostSubject: Re: started driving me crazy   started driving me crazy EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:04 am

This is exactly why, when me and my bf started talking about getting another dog 4 months ago, we didnt rush out and buy a puppy. If you dont want it because it gets on your nerves,then find someone who does. But please, dont give the puppy to someone who will feel the same as you. As far as training, there are good tips on the internet, petsmart has classes as well. Just because you find it on the internet,and it is not appealing to you, does not mean that it doesnt work. Training takes time, and you have to be willing to spend it. Your not going to teach your dog to stay in 2 minutes. If you dont have time for more than that, then you should not have gotten a puppy. Read the training forum on here as well, it is full of usefull tips that can help you. And I'm sorry, I dont believe you should be ok with your dog using the bathroom in the house. Housebreak the uppy, then you dont have to clean the mess up. Your puppy is not a 2lb rat dog that can not hold its bladder. It is a Husky, so treat it like one.
Back to top Go down
rileyflorence
Adult
Adult
rileyflorence

Male Join date : 2011-05-15

PostSubject: Re: started driving me crazy   started driving me crazy EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:37 am

I'm going to have to agree with everyone on this one. It's a puppy. More specifically it's a Husky puppy. The energy levels are absolutely normal. The early morning is normal. The mouthing is normal. Training tips online aren't that much different than you will get elsewhere, it's a matter of finding what method you think will work then finding out if it works with your dog. We had take a different approach with ours than we anticipated. It takes time and patience. And lots and lots of exercise.

Just this morning we were pleased as punch that our guy let us sleep in until 7am. Also, I wouldn't suggest a second dog at this point. Get a handle on yours first, and get used to the routine of dog ownership before doubling it. A second dog will be good at tiring eachother out, but in the morning instead of having one dog squealing to get out, you'll have two. You'll have two of everything you find annoying, and two of everything you like.

You can do this, just know that your life changed a lot when you brought in a puppy, they aren't toys. It's more like you adopted a small child, you can't expect to live your life the way you did before only with a dog by your side.

Last edited by rileyflorence on Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

Female Join date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: started driving me crazy   started driving me crazy EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:39 am

I agree with everyone said here already. It doesn't really sound like you were ready for a puppy, let alone a husky puppy.

1. Your dog is 3 months old. That means she can only physically hold her bladder for about 3 hours. That means, yes... you're going to need to wake up in the middle of the night and early to take her out. Read the Potty Training Thread and the Crate Training Thread for more information on that.

2. Your dog has a lot of energy cause she is a puppy. How much are you exercising her? She should get lots of free play time in the yard (like fetch) and maybe a few short walks during the day (at her age, they should not exceed 5-10 mins if on pavement otherwise she could injure her young bones and joints. She also won't have any idea of her own stamina and could over-exert herself). Training also exhausts a young puppy. Teach her to sit, lay down, or play "Find the Queen" with cups and treats. She needs lots of attention to wear her out.

3. Check out the Puppy Biting Thread for tips on bite inhibition. She's not mean, she's a normal puppy.

4. Google "Nothing in Life is Free" training. Start using it. It will help you and your dog establish boundaries.

You have a lot of work to do, but it's manageable. Next time you decide to get a dog though, research the breed and temperament as well as how to train a puppy. It sounds like you were extremely unprepared. Good luck!

started driving me crazy Hailey10
Back to top Go down
loona
Newborn
Newborn
loona

PostSubject: Re: started driving me crazy   started driving me crazy EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:28 am

i knew you all are going to get me wrong and think that i dont like dogs and that i shouldnt get a dog ... i got a dog and im ready to train him , i just asked for advise how to train her because i dont know ... its not nice that you think i shouldnt get a dog . i just asked for advice how to train her because there is alot of different advices all over the net and i thought i should hear it directly from owners ... and btw im 19 years old ... Smile
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

PostSubject: Re: started driving me crazy   started driving me crazy EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:34 am

No one said that you didn't like dogs or that you shouldn't get one. And it's pretty clear that you're 19 years old because you're acting like a teenager (sad, but true). Heather got Koda at 18 and she's broken her ankle taking care of him. Age has nothing to do with it.

However, if you are going to take on the responsibility of a dog, you should do the research. You didn't come here and say "I've tried X, Y, Z and it didn't work." You came on here and said, "My dog does this and she's driving me crazy. How do I train her?" I'm sorry- that makes you sound like an uneducated and irresponsible owner.

Take the advice that you've been given, put it to work, and come back and let us know if you have more problems... but if you take the advice, I guarantee you won't.

If you can't take the criticism, then don't come to an internet forum and misrepresent yourself. All we know about you is what you type and what you wrote doesn't scream a dedicated 19-year old that wants to learn and fix her mistakes. You said, "I don't want to hate my dog." The only criticism you received was that you didn't appear to have done your research and you seem ill-prepared to own a dog. That's not saying "You hate dogs and you shouldn't get one." It's saying "Here's your problem, fix it or find someone who can."

If you have specific questions about what we said... ask Smile We're here to help and whether you can see that or not, we've offered many ways to help you. Take them or leave them Smile

Back to top Go down
snrose
Adult
Adult
snrose

Female Join date : 2010-10-05

PostSubject: Re: started driving me crazy   started driving me crazy EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:37 am

No one is bashing you dear. They are just telling you how it is. We've seen many horror stories of people who get cute little husky puppies without researching the breed and what it really takes to own one just get rid of their dogs because its not what they were expecting. This breed is meant to have energy to WORK. Smile I've been angry at my dog more times than i can count but the good outweigh the bad for sure. The Nothing in Life is Free method is a great resource and i definitely recommend it. I'm sure others will add in here..
Back to top Go down
BONFIRE HUSKIES
Teenager
Teenager
BONFIRE HUSKIES

Male Join date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: started driving me crazy   started driving me crazy EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:44 am

We need the popcorn eating smiley.
Back to top Go down
rileyflorence
Adult
Adult
rileyflorence

PostSubject: Re: started driving me crazy   started driving me crazy EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:51 am

The major problem is that there is no "fix-all" to training. Some use one method, others use another. Within this forum I know we have some that use the Koehler Method, others use Positive Reinforcement like Pat Miller, and Victoria Stillwell, others that use the Prey Drive Method, and others that use Caeser Milan methods. I think most everyone has any combination of those methods rolled into one. I know with our guy it's a bit of all of them built into what works for Appa. So I'm sticking with what I said earlier, research the different methods, find what you think will work and try it (for awhile, not just a day or two) and if it's not working try something else that does work with your dog.
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

PostSubject: Re: started driving me crazy   started driving me crazy EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:58 am

BONFIRE HUSKIES wrote:
We need the popcorn eating smiley.
I'm on it, lol.

ETA: started driving me crazy 1347041234

Back to top Go down
Tika
The Long-Winded Canadian
Tika

Male Join date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: started driving me crazy   started driving me crazy EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:41 pm

I may be out of place being so new to the forum and all.....

But in my mind if your even considering falling out of love with Luna your doing something wrong already.

Luna is a little baby, a child. She's only 3 months old... She will whine, complain, mouth, and cause trouble until she learns better. Have you been around any small children or have a younger sibling? It takes time for them to learn what is right and wrong....

If your expecting to wake up tomorrow and suddenly she will be the perfect dog and extremely well behaved without putting in the full effort your going to be sadly disappointed.

I think you might be coming her looking for the fast solution, you won't find it. It's all about repetition and showing them over and over again until they get what is right.

Keep correcting the biting in what ever way you think is correct, we shut Tika's mouth firmly (not hard) and say "NO" in a commanding tone. Tika stops right away. You need to find what works for Luna and Keep at it every day. again and again and again.

In terms of the morning energy You have a husky. You haven't said if your crate training or not but, either way morning energy is normal.... Your awake and your little doggy is excited to see you!!!! Walk Luna when you wake up? Play with her a bit? Teach her some commands when she is focused on you?

In short you have a baby now.... I go to bed at 11 or 12pm.... I wake up at 3am every morning to let Tika pee fast. Back in the crate till 6am. Out at 6 for a morning walk / play fest / BM. We relax till 7am and I'm off to work as she goes back into the crate.

Theres no one right way to train as others have said (Riley gave you great info on that) but you have to understand and love your pup above all else.... If your not, your doing a GREAT disservice to Luna, and that to me is a very very sad thing.

~Tika~

Husky Collector
arooroomom

Female Join date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: started driving me crazy   started driving me crazy EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:52 pm

I got Mickey when I was 17. I'm now nearly 22 and have 5 dogs. Age doesn't matter, responsibility does. These dogs require work and time. She's going crazy because she's young and probably isn't getting the exercise or stimulation that she needs. It will never end unless you can provide that for her.

Are you a Husky owner in South Florida?! Join our facebook meetup group!
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: started driving me crazy   started driving me crazy EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:54 pm

it has absolutely nothing with age, I got Embry right after I turned 18, and Zoey when I was 19. You need to be patient with a Husky puppy and be a responsible dog owner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: started driving me crazy   started driving me crazy EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:04 pm

Why are you throwing in age? I was 18 when I got Koda and just turned 21. Age has nothing to do with it so I don't get your point in announcing it? You're an adult. No one said you didn't like dogs, we are saying you obviously were not prepared for it and it is a bit ridiculous to say you may grow to hate your dog because they are a normal puppy with a lot of energy, reread your post, it isn't very becoming- but regardless, all anyone is doing is being honest with you and addressing your issues, which is what I thought you asked. But as I said, you can't expect us not to be a little harsh with how you worded everything and how you made or seem like it was a bit of a thoughtless decision. I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just trying to be upfront with you. You do have to understand everyone on here has a huge love of the breed and posts like these are usually the mindset people are in when people decide to disregard their dog and so we want to be upfront and honest with you. I can definitely guarantee you this is not us being mean.
Back to top Go down
MelissaI
Senior
Senior
MelissaI

Female Join date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: Re: started driving me crazy   started driving me crazy EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:31 pm

Speaking from very recent experience with a puppy. All of that is normal and like everybody else has already stated...it takes LOTS of time and PATIENCE.

Kody will be a year old at the end of this month and he still wakes me up at 6am EVERYDAY, has crazy energy in the morning, is mouthy, argues (barks back) when reprimanded, etc. No matter what he does we love him (and Mya) with all of our hearts and even if he were to ever (which he would not) attack us and make us bleed we would still love him regardless. Nothing would ever make us "start hating him".

I'm thinking that you probably just explained yourself incorrectly, but everybody on here loves their dogs dearly and when somebody makes a statement like that it's not taken in a nice way. You know?

Everybody is here to help each other with their husky journeys (lol) so please don't take anything being said the wrong way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
harrise
The Gentleman

Male Join date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: started driving me crazy   started driving me crazy EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:49 pm

I can completely understand hating the puppy at this phase of the journey. My pup gets in the way of a lot of stuff and sometimes I kind of resent it and regret getting him. But I just suck it up, get up at 5:00am everyday, walk every day, play rope with an injured back...

The biting thing I've always curbed by shoving my entire hand as far down puppy's mouth as I can. They don't like that. I would also suggest getting a rope tug and having it handy to offer instead of the slobbery hand thing. Just make sure to offer it right away so you're not inadvertently rewarding the bite with a nice game of rope.

I don't think OP is honestly going to hate the dog. This crap is frustrating and people express that in a myriad of ways. You all should have heard the things I said.
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: started driving me crazy   started driving me crazy EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:25 pm

Having a puppy takes some major patience! I agree, there were times I thought back and wondered what the heck I was thinking bringing in a puppy when I have a perfectly well behaved 9 year old (at the time I got the pup). Then I remind myself, Dakota wasn't always perfectly well behaved. It takes lots of time and patience to get to that point. Pups are a lot of work and as long as you keep your focus on the end result of what you want your puppy to turn out like, then it's achievable. You just have to be willing to do all that you can. It's work, it's time and it's tons of patience but you WILL get there if you devote yourself to each of these things. Training methods depend upon the dog. Don't give up if what you have tried so far hasn't worked. Keep at it until you find what does work. You also have to understand that some of these training methods take repetition. It's not going to work the first time. You have to be consistent! Read the training threads and if you have more questions, please ask! We do want to help you! You just have know first off that it will be hard! Good luck and I hope we hear from you again.
Back to top Go down
Here4thePics
Comedic Relief

Male Join date : 2009-07-15

PostSubject: Re: started driving me crazy   started driving me crazy EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:06 pm

Tika wrote:
you have to understand and love your pup above all else.... If your not, your doing a GREAT disservice to Luna, and that to me is a very very sad thing.

~Tika~

Damn that line deserves a treat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: started driving me crazy   started driving me crazy EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:16 pm

harrise wrote:
I can completely understand hating the puppy at this phase of the journey. My pup gets in the way of a lot of stuff and sometimes I kind of resent it and regret getting him. But I just suck it up, get up at 5:00am everyday, walk every day, play rope with an injured back...

The biting thing I've always curbed by shoving my entire hand as far down puppy's mouth as I can. They don't like that. I would also suggest getting a rope tug and having it handy to offer instead of the slobbery hand thing. Just make sure to offer it right away so you're not inadvertently rewarding the bite with a nice game of rope.

I don't think OP is honestly going to hate the dog. This crap is frustrating and people express that in a myriad of ways. You all should have heard the things I said.

Eddy, I do get the frustrated, Jarod and I wanted to kill ourselves over Koda, we truly did, but those were thoughts we would have never shared outside each other and least is that content... If I were to have went on the original forum and went, well I think I may hate Koda because I don't want to get out of bed(as a reason), I would have been flamed hard. I think the nice thing about online is how you can word things so carefully and backspace when you realize how terrible something sounds, you know? "Hey guys, I just got a puppy and I am not quite sure how to handle some of the issues we are having. I have looked up tips online, but would prefer to get some information straight from other owners. These are the issues, these are what I have tried, do you have any advice? Having a puppy is frustrating and I'm having a hard time as I'm sure you all know." At 19 you are perfectly capable of putting together a well-structured post asking for advice in a way to make yourself not look like they did.
Back to top Go down
SabakaMom
Senior
Senior
SabakaMom

Female Join date : 2011-02-10

PostSubject: Re: started driving me crazy   started driving me crazy EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:46 pm

I know you can do this! You have stated that you love dogs, you love huskies and I know you are perfertly capable of learning right along with Luna! I, too, was very young and knew less than nothing about huskies when I got my first husky. I lived in an apartment and was in my last semester of college.

All dogs are time-consuming and life-changing. You may have to make sacrifices... like getting up a few minutes earlier or like doing something with your dog instead of going to a movie with friends.

At my age now, I believe my 9 month old husky will be the last husky puppy I own. I am not old (I say that to myself many times a day Cool ), but husky puppies take TONS of energy and strength. Even though my husband runs marathons and I am still semi-fit, we believe the young people are the ones best suited to own huskies. You have so much time and energy and love to offer Luna!! Please do not give up on her!! Take the advice of all these wonderful husky owners, choose a training method and stick with it a few weeks... start taking Luna on some regular walks and see if you do not have a different acting dog by this time next month! It is HARD work but very rewarding!!! Luna is beautiful!
Back to top Go down
SaraB
Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

Female Join date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: started driving me crazy   started driving me crazy EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:28 pm

Since you are new to puppies, take her to a puppy class. You will learn tons about how to care for a puppy and the puppy will get much needed socialization. I took both my girls to puppy class eventhough I knew what was taught, just for the socialization with other puppies, dogs, and strangers.

Also like everyone else said, cover up that hole in the fence. I had a couple of spots like that that I put a trash can or cinder block in front of. If it's a small enough spot and your dog won't be able to get through it when it's full grown, just blocking it is fine. If not, just go ahead and get it fixed.

And almost all puppies mouth a ton when they are that age. Siku mouthed until about 8 months old! Bite inhibition is good to teach, but I also taught my puppies that it was okay for me to put my hand in their mouth and that they were SO GOOD and give a treat for not putting any pressure on it when I did. If they did bite down, I would say OUCH! and act like they really hurt me and withhold the treat. It teaches them to have a "soft" mouth, so when you do get down and wrestle with them or when another dog plays with them, they know not to bite too hard.

Do you use a crate? It's probably the best tool to use when potty training a puppy. And as a tip, I don't like pee pads. They just make the puppy think it's still okay to pee in the house. Made that mistake with Siku who ended up being harder to house break because of it.

Good luck with you pup! And feel free to ask anymore advice.

started driving me crazy Woowoosig
Back to top Go down
http://www.thestormbornreef.com/
rileyflorence
Adult
Adult
rileyflorence

PostSubject: Re: started driving me crazy   started driving me crazy EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:44 pm

Oh, as for mouthing, with Appa we tried various methods to get it to stop. We tried clamping his mouth closed, ignoring him, putting him in time out, yelling OUCH and stopping interaction. What ended up working was whenever he mouthed our hands (all he ever mouthed) we'd just grab his lower jaw and hold it firmly (but never forcefully) close to chest. We just used that when there was more pressure than we were comfortable with. Now any mouthing he does is very gentle, but we don't want it to stop completely so we can always keep a read on his bite inhibition.
Back to top Go down
loona
Newborn
Newborn
loona

PostSubject: Re: started driving me crazy   started driving me crazy EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:22 am

SabakaMom wrote:
I know you can do this! You have stated that you love dogs, you love huskies and I know you are perfertly capable of learning right along with Luna! I, too, was very young and knew less than nothing about huskies when I got my first husky. I lived in an apartment and was in my last semester of college.

All dogs are time-consuming and life-changing. You may have to make sacrifices... like getting up a few minutes earlier or like doing something with your dog instead of going to a movie with friends.

At my age now, I believe my 9 month old husky will be the last husky puppy I own. I am not old (I say that to myself many times a day Cool ), but husky puppies take TONS of energy and strength. Even though my husband runs marathons and I am still semi-fit, we believe the young people are the ones best suited to own huskies. You have so much time and energy and love to offer Luna!! Please do not give up on her!! Take the advice of all these wonderful husky owners, choose a training method and stick with it a few weeks... start taking Luna on some regular walks and see if you do not have a different acting dog by this time next month! It is HARD work but very rewarding!!! Luna is beautiful!

thank you for your answer ... i like it because its positive unlike the other responses , due to te fact that they are probably all good willing ... this is my second language and sometimes its hard to express myself ... i neverever thought of getting rid of my dog ... my mother already have shithzu and i love her she is great ! i mentioned my age because you all started kinda arguing and i wanted to present myself like an immature person , even in a bigger way than you thought . i dont get why are you all so negative . you really are . my dog is going everywhere with me and shes following me when i stand up and walk around ... so that means she loves me i think . i walk with her everyday and play with her and let her run but this is my first dog and i just wanted for you to give me straight up tips and tehniques for me to try but all you do is criticise me and my personality ... and talking crap because i know that she needs training and love thats not hard to know . we always cuddle and i started to teach her to sit with treats and calling her to come and told her SIT , sometimes she do it then i give her treat , sometimes i put her bottom on the floor so she could connect that . there are alot of tips and tehniques and its really confusing finding the right one and trsting that one and sticking to it ... because you know , i could read something and practice it with luna and give effort to later find out that i could done it a better way . so i got here to get some tips from first hand . if you keep talking about me and how im a bed person or hating i have nothing to do here , nor my dog , because its nothing constructive for US
Back to top Go down
Koda
Ms. Amicable
Koda

PostSubject: Re: started driving me crazy   started driving me crazy EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:10 am

Hun. No one had criticized you. I think you are reading these responses very wrong. The worst anyone has said is that you didnt do enough research on huskies. Why is that so offensive to you? I said you were acting like a teenager because you immediately took offense when someone told you that you needed to do a little more research and suggested you read the forum. This isn't a personal attack. Read other threads like yours. People have had the same response.

I think you should try starting over. Take what people have said and use it. Cut the defensiveness. This is an internet forum. If you are offended by every piece of small criticism, you are not going to last long here.

Welcome to the forum. Let us know how it goes with Luna Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: started driving me crazy   started driving me crazy Empty

Back to top Go down

started driving me crazy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next