It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Snow is coming home!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ShawnaAD
Teenager
Teenager
ShawnaAD

Female Join date : 2012-03-30

home - Snow is coming home! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow is coming home!   home - Snow is coming home! - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 11:12 pm

Aww Sad snow smelled so bad like urine that it took two weeks to get her completely cleaned, so I can sympathize with that!!
Back to top Go down
jedwards
Teenager
Teenager
jedwards

Female Join date : 2012-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Snow is coming home!   home - Snow is coming home! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:04 pm

Frustrated.... my baby girl is SO skinny. After we bathed her and brushed her last night she is so super skinny. When she bends up you can see her spine. I'll post a picture as soon as my phone charges (it died). I also have clean pictures to her album. On a good note - she ate some chicken from my hand! Well she took it from my hand, dropped it on the floor, and ate it about 5 minutes later. But she didn't run from me! Smile This morning she actually brought her muzzle to my hand. Progress!
Back to top Go down
ShawnaAD
Teenager
Teenager
ShawnaAD

PostSubject: Re: Snow is coming home!   home - Snow is coming home! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:13 pm

Oh wow! That was fast!! I'm sure in no time you will have her up to it's deal weight. it's a good thing you adopted her, she's going to be very grateful!! How is she when eating around chase?
Back to top Go down
jedwards
Teenager
Teenager
jedwards

PostSubject: Re: Snow is coming home!   home - Snow is coming home! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:22 pm

Last night she waited to eat her dog food until we had gone to bed. We were laying in bed (me, bf, and Chase) and heard her eating. I was like "OMG She's eating!" Then around 4am I heard her playing with Chase's raw hide bone!! Chase and I came out and they played for 30 minutes or so and then we headed back to bed. She followed us into the bedroom but then left and laid down back in the living room in the corner. Just now while cooking supper she was laying in the kitchen floor and got spooked but kept trying/wanting to come back in. I was about to cry when she ate the chicken from me!
Back to top Go down
jedwards
Teenager
Teenager
jedwards

PostSubject: Re: Snow is coming home!   home - Snow is coming home! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:37 pm

home - Snow is coming home! - Page 2 52112-10

home - Snow is coming home! - Page 2 52112-11

Poor baby Sad
Back to top Go down
brady.law
Adult
Adult
brady.law

Male Join date : 2011-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Snow is coming home!   home - Snow is coming home! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:47 pm

She looks much whiter.
Back to top Go down
ShawnaAD
Teenager
Teenager
ShawnaAD

PostSubject: Re: Snow is coming home!   home - Snow is coming home! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:48 pm

Aww she is skinny!! She'll fill in though Smile
Back to top Go down
jedwards
Teenager
Teenager
jedwards

PostSubject: Re: Snow is coming home!   home - Snow is coming home! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 8:55 pm

She was so dirty it looked like chocolate milk coming off of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snow is coming home!   home - Snow is coming home! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Snow is coming home!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2