It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Hello from Australia...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Husky mum
Teenager
Teenager
Husky mum

Female Join date : 2012-09-09

Hello from Australia... Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Australia...   Hello from Australia... EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 2:03 am

Hello everyone...

This morning I went and met our new furbaby for the first time. She's a gorgeous husky girl, with blue eyes and grey/black coat. At the moment I'm leaning towards calling her Milla, spelling undecided. I can't wait to pick her up and bring her home now. My husband and live in Victoria, he's also getting a Mally puppy in the coming weeks so we will have a very BUSY house hold. I'm looking forward to talking to you all, I've spent the past two months lurking and doing my research about the breed. Now to figure out how to put up photos and I will be right.

Husky Mum...
Back to top Go down
libbybell74
Adult
Adult
libbybell74

Female Join date : 2011-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia...   Hello from Australia... EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 10:15 am

Welcome!!! She is adorable. Cant wait to see more pictures.
Back to top Go down
Husky mum
Teenager
Teenager
Husky mum

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia...   Hello from Australia... EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:41 am

https://2img.net/h/i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q485/stassybaby/896ed45e.jpg
https://s1160.photobucket.com/albums/q485/stassybaby/?action=view&current=39a4a917.jpg

If anyone can tell me how I post photos onto the page it would be appreciated Smile
Back to top Go down
Freya's Mummy
Adult
Adult
Freya's Mummy

Female Join date : 2012-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia...   Hello from Australia... EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:20 am

Photobucket IMG link.

She's beautiful.

What part of the land of Oz are you from?

I'm near Perth WA.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/For-the-Love-of-Readi
Charsmom
Teenager
Teenager
Charsmom

Female Join date : 2012-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia...   Hello from Australia... EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:22 am

Welcome and the puppy is so cute.
Back to top Go down
Husky mum
Teenager
Teenager
Husky mum

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia...   Hello from Australia... EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:27 am

Thank you Smile We're on the coast of Victoria, right down the bottom!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Adult
Adult
Ghost

Female Join date : 2011-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia...   Hello from Australia... EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:45 pm

Welcome to the forum. She's gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
http://www.companionanimalpsychology.blogspot.com
KareBear
Teenager
Teenager
KareBear

Female Join date : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia...   Hello from Australia... EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:00 pm

Oh my goodness, she looks like a little bear. Congrats on your baby! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sammie-Leigh
Puppy
Puppy
Sammie-Leigh

Female Join date : 2012-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia...   Hello from Australia... EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 2:38 am

Hello and Welcome to the forum! Awesome to see another Aussie getting on here, Milla is adorable, what a cutie, you are going to have a hard time saying no to a face like that.
Congratulations on getting her, you have such an exciting journey ahead of you!
Back to top Go down
Husky mum
Teenager
Teenager
Husky mum

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia...   Hello from Australia... EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:36 am

Thank you everyone - we appreciate the welcome! Can anyone tell me how I post photos into the page, was wanting to start a scrap book... Sammy-Leigh...No? Lol I don't think thats a hear we will be hearing much either, I can't wait to start the journey.
Back to top Go down
Husky mum
Teenager
Teenager
Husky mum

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia...   Hello from Australia... EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:46 am

Hello from Australia... Puppys10

YAY i figured it out Smile
Back to top Go down
Rocio_Caballero
Senior
Senior
Rocio_Caballero

Male Join date : 2012-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia...   Hello from Australia... EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 1:31 pm

Super cute!
Back to top Go down
Sammie-Leigh
Puppy
Puppy
Sammie-Leigh

Female Join date : 2012-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia...   Hello from Australia... EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:05 pm

she is just too cute!
Back to top Go down
Husky mum
Teenager
Teenager
Husky mum

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia...   Hello from Australia... EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 10:27 pm

My husband's Malamute pup arrived last night, it was rather a long night lol. He's a bit of terror and we will need to be very strict with him. Milla should arrive next week or the week after, getting excited to have the two of them together .I'm off to read the toilet training thread now *Issue Number 1*

Introducing Hunter
Hello from Australia... House_11

Hello from Australia... House_12
Back to top Go down
Freya's Mummy
Adult
Adult
Freya's Mummy

Female Join date : 2012-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia...   Hello from Australia... EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:40 am

OMG I just wanna squeeze him. So freaking cute!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/For-the-Love-of-Readi
Charsmom
Teenager
Teenager
Charsmom

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia...   Hello from Australia... EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:33 pm

So cute. I see badness in his eyes. Lol
Back to top Go down
Ashleymarie9807
Teenager
Teenager
Ashleymarie9807

Female Join date : 2012-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia...   Hello from Australia... EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:19 pm

@ Milla, my husky is 6 months and potty training is the biggest issue, we tried everything and it seems as if he "Just does not get it". Hopeful neutering him will help because he is in a home with another male dog.
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

Female Join date : 2011-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia...   Hello from Australia... EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:32 pm

Kale and I welcome you from California Cool

OMG they are so CUTE!!! That last pic of hunter is freakin' adorable! Can't wait to watch them grow up!
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/kalethehusky
Husky mum
Teenager
Teenager
Husky mum

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia...   Hello from Australia... EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:56 am

Thank you all, it has been a long weekend full of potty accidents, it will be one slow process I think! He hasn't been too bad with the cat so far she hisses at him and he backs off pretty quick, and she has been venturing closer to him each day which is good - hopefully they can etch out a workable relationship!
Back to top Go down
Charsmom
Teenager
Teenager
Charsmom

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia...   Hello from Australia... EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:56 am

I keep hoping that the cats and dog will be friends, but I have my doubts. The dog is not allowed in the bedroom side our the house so the cats spend most of their time on that side. The dog will go after them if they are on his side, looking like he wants to play. They have had many nose to nose meetings, but Char is just too jumpy for the cats to stick around more that a few seconds. Char actually got out the front door after one of them the other day, scared the pants off me. Thankfully the cat ran across the neighbours lawn into his back yard and not across the street. I ran after and found Char barking up at the tree that my cat ran up. It was kind of funny. We have had so much rain lately and my neighbours lawn is like a swamp, I ended up covered in mud trying to get Char back over to my yard, ended up having to pick him up and cary him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Australia...   Hello from Australia... Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Australia...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1