It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

What's your favorite part about your husky?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Garebear
Teenager
Teenager
Garebear

Male Join date : 2012-10-25

What's your favorite part about your husky? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite part about your husky?   What's your favorite part about your husky? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:24 pm

I think this would be fun to see everyone's favorite part about their dogs. With me, I love Nikko's tail. I don't know why, but I just do lol. It's not fluffy
But the bottom fluffs a tiny little bit when he has it up. I just love it.
Back to top Go down
Keyda81
Adult
Adult
Keyda81

Female Join date : 2012-09-24

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite part about your husky?   What's your favorite part about your husky? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:33 pm

Right now it would have to be Lucian's soft fur! It's SO soft right now, I could pet him all day! He's like a soft fuzzy fleece blanket.
Back to top Go down
Garebear
Teenager
Teenager
Garebear

Male Join date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite part about your husky?   What's your favorite part about your husky? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:41 pm

Oh yea! Gotta love the puppy fur!
Back to top Go down
tiffany
Teenager
Teenager

Female Join date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite part about your husky?   What's your favorite part about your husky? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 10:54 pm

I love that Keno's fur is still so soft and silkly. nothing like the others, his just feels amazing, kinda like the ear fur but its his entire body. i can sit and pet him all day.

I love Klutch's face. Its a stocky boy face, and his markings are just different. I also like his tail, i call it an otter tail, its thick and i like the black tip!

I love Koozie's fluffy feet. His hair on his feet grows so fast and it just makes his feet look cute. I also like the random red spots he has throughout his body, some on his face and neck. a spot on his lower chest thats a heart and one on the very middle tip of his tail. i also wonder how many spots would show up if he got shaved ( not that we would ever do it, just curious)
Back to top Go down
Eresh
Adult
Adult
Eresh

Female Join date : 2012-10-06

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite part about your husky?   What's your favorite part about your husky? EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 11:48 pm

That he's finally done blowing his coat! And his goofy face.
Back to top Go down
26nikita
Senior
Senior

Female Join date : 2010-09-11

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite part about your husky?   What's your favorite part about your husky? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:08 am

Aspen's love of cuddling when we are on the couch watching TV. Willow is such a brat I can't help but love that about her.
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite part about your husky?   What's your favorite part about your husky? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:43 am

I love Maya's soft, slick fur. She also gives me these looks when i do something stupid or don't do something she wants me to do.

I love Sophie's huge ears and her snapped tail. She also has soft fur and acts snotty all the time which is cute. Also i love her freckles, they're so adorable.

I love the shape and size of Kay's ears, Her long fur especially her tail, and i really love the color of her eye's when the light hits them and the color of her coat. I also love her nails, she has black ones, white ones, and half black half white ones.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite part about your husky?   What's your favorite part about your husky? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:17 am

I love when Korra crawls in my lap to chew her toys and falls asleep mid-chew. I love her big puppy ears too, so soft and adorable!
Back to top Go down
jalepeno
Senior
Senior
jalepeno

Male Join date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite part about your husky?   What's your favorite part about your husky? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:32 am

When Bodhi gives me what we call "the big brown eye look."
As in, "You are now under my control. Resistance is futile."
Back to top Go down
hypers987
Senior
Senior
hypers987

Female Join date : 2011-08-25

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite part about your husky?   What's your favorite part about your husky? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:39 am

Kale's forever enthusiasm for life and having fun. His willingness to learn and his wanting to succeed. Looks to me are arbitrary. All dogs are beautiful in their own way, just as in people. But I am completely in love with his velvet ears Razz
Back to top Go down
http://instagram.com/kalethehusky
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite part about your husky?   What's your favorite part about your husky? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:48 am

I love Yuki's tail. It's super fluffy, and it amazes me how much she can 'speak' to me with one swish of her tail. And her 'talking'. I love waking up to her saying good morning Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ericobeasto
Senior
Senior
Ericobeasto

Male Join date : 2012-11-20

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite part about your husky?   What's your favorite part about your husky? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:14 am

I love how koda pounces like a cat.. He loves to throw his bone from his mouth then sneak up on it and pounce on it like it was about to get away, then he repeats the process until he loses it, or loses interest lol haha..
Back to top Go down
dbingham12
Teenager
Teenager
dbingham12

Female Join date : 2012-06-07

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite part about your husky?   What's your favorite part about your husky? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:32 am

My favorite part of Saphire is her ability to know how you feel and match her personality to yours. If your happy she wants to play. If you feel like crying she will curl up with you. etc. Its amazing to me that she can read me so well.

I also love the way she bunny hops in the snow. Super cute!
Back to top Go down
K9_Eric
Adult
Adult
K9_Eric

Male Join date : 2012-12-06

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite part about your husky?   What's your favorite part about your husky? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:54 am

I love Panzer's goofy giant paws, and her big overbite snout. She looks hilarious when she's holding treats and trying to chew on them.

I also love that she is silent, so far.
Back to top Go down
kevo
Adult
Adult
kevo

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite part about your husky?   What's your favorite part about your husky? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 3:33 am

My favorite part of 2 of mine is they are no longer in abusive households, 1 is that he is no longer out on the streets roaming, and then that leaves Steve...well his personality is awesome- he is such an easy going do no matter what is going on.

Sophie, I like that she is so trusting to me, within 2 minutes we were playing and having fun. The rescue who posted about her and the person who had her said she hated males

Cali- her vocalness is my favorite part about her but I had to get more to the pack to hear it. She has turned around so much since I got her over a year ago.

Sammy, his color and calmness, very very calm husky. He is daddy's boy, where ever i go he has to be there.
Back to top Go down
SkylerWest
Teenager
Teenager
SkylerWest

Male Join date : 2012-12-19

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite part about your husky?   What's your favorite part about your husky? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:12 am

His natural curiosity is amazing and the little head tilt he does when you talk to him. I love that he shows willingness to learn. I'm starting to think he might be quite the talker at times, although he has a very quite personality so far and I'm enjoying it while it lasts.
Back to top Go down
cinnamonbits
Adult
Adult
cinnamonbits

Female Join date : 2012-11-03

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite part about your husky?   What's your favorite part about your husky? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:56 am

I love that Karli cuddles and likes to be next to me. Like all the time. I'll be sitting on the floor and she'll come curl up next to me with a toy. Love to know that she likes sitting with me.
Back to top Go down
Freya's Mummy
Adult
Adult
Freya's Mummy

Female Join date : 2012-05-31

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite part about your husky?   What's your favorite part about your husky? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 5:36 am

Because freya is mixed with the mastiff she has these eyes that with certain facial expresins look almost egyptian, she looks like she's got eye liner on Smile Very regal looking at times. But ultimatelly it's her personality,her character, her zest adn her compasson.
Just last night my son was having a restless sleep because it's so hot here (it's summer where we are), Freya laid her front paws and head on the bed with him, but kept her bottom half off the be with both feet firmly on the ground, it was as if she was making sure he was okay, without makiing him even hotter by joining him in hte bed like she usually does.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/For-the-Love-of-Readi
Shorty4lyfe89
Teenager
Teenager
Shorty4lyfe89

Female Join date : 2012-06-18

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite part about your husky?   What's your favorite part about your husky? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:12 pm

I love Luna's unwavering loyalty to me. She was the stability and sense of continuity I so desperately needed in my transition from the military and she continues to be my constant companion.
Back to top Go down
Kavik_the_Havoc
Teenager
Teenager
Kavik_the_Havoc

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite part about your husky?   What's your favorite part about your husky? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:43 pm

I love Kavik's eyes, the way he examines everything and looks me straight in the eye when I'm playing or training with him. He's not afraid of anything either. If a noise startles him he tries to figure out what made the sound, such as an air plane over head. He begins tilting his head at the sky looking for the source of the low rumble.
Back to top Go down
Onyx_Blitz
Teenager
Teenager
Onyx_Blitz

Male Join date : 2012-09-12

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite part about your husky?   What's your favorite part about your husky? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:59 pm

I have 2.

1) I would have to say that even at 13 months he has this puppy face look about him when he looks at you.

2) Next would be the way he sits on top of the dry bar on our deck and surveys the neighborhood behind our house, or as we call it, surveying his kingdom.

What's your favorite part about your husky? Img_2010
Back to top Go down
perspichaos
Newborn
Newborn

Male Join date : 2012-11-15

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite part about your husky?   What's your favorite part about your husky? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:14 pm

I love the way Tesla holds his ears communicates exactly what he's feeling. The rest of his body language tells the story he wants to tell, but the ears always tell what's really going on.

I also love how I can take him on a 7 mile hike at 10 below zero through waist deep snow and he thinks it's the best thing that's ever happened to him.
Back to top Go down
jschrader
Adult
Adult
jschrader

Male Join date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite part about your husky?   What's your favorite part about your husky? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 2:51 pm

There are so many things I love about both of mine that it’s hard to single out one thing LOL. But I think my favorite is after I come home after work, how they both will greet me at the door with kisses! Especially how Yukon’s ears will go back, almost flat against his head and he will jump up and start licking me, then he will sit down and give a big deep husky whoooo!
Back to top Go down
Iluvmyhuskies
Adult
Adult
Iluvmyhuskies

Female Join date : 2012-12-29

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite part about your husky?   What's your favorite part about your husky? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:49 pm

I love being greeting with an "aroooooooooooowwwoooooowwwoo" when I come home from work.

Karma and Kato, just love greeting us, even if it's only been a short trip to the store.

Back to top Go down
Balonsmom
Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

Female Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite part about your husky?   What's your favorite part about your husky? EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:37 pm

Besides his good looks I love his personality. This dog is just so much fun! He is sweet and gentle, and a bit of a goofball!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite part about your husky?   What's your favorite part about your husky? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite part about your husky?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next